Two Diffrent Worlds...Collide

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.1
Chapter one
Two different worlds...collide


KARA's dorm 
Nicoles pov

"Yah! Nicole wake up!" I heard Gyuri yell to me. 
"five minutes..." I said in a sleepy tone.
"No...not five minutes...get up now! We will be late." unnie seems hyped to go somewhere, I got to go. 

"Where are we going?" I said as I came out of the bathroom.
"To Star King...so unnie can see Eunhyuk sshi" Jiyoung teased.

"oi Nicole you don't need to come...I'm sorry I know your tired" Gyuri said.

"Kmowa unnie I'm going to sleep...arraso?" I said and she nodded her head.

As they left I decided to go have a walk...maybe talk to Dongwoon,Seohyun,Jinwoon,Key,Hyoyeon...? Who should I call? I decided to call Dongwoon I haven't seen him for awhile.

"Dongwoonie!" I said in a aegyo voice.
"oi Nikori!" he said in his normal voice.
"let's hang out if your not busy?" I asked...
"Sure!!!" he said in a happy tone.

-1hour of waiting-
"So how's Japan been...missed me?" he said and asked.
"No why would I, and Japan is nice...but missed it here..." I said
"Oi, why you...I didn't miss you at all when you were gone." he said
"then why ask me on Twitter when I was going to come back huh?" I said playfully.
"I...uh...um...did miss you, but you don't." he said looking sad.
"oppa I was kidding I did miss you ^-^" I said smiling.

"Oh yah and I want to ask you come to my Cube party!" he asked. 
"But I think I won't be allowed to come to the party it's for Cube Family only isn't it?" I said while tilting my head. 
"I know but you can sit in an audience seat or something...I got you a ticket..." he said trying to convince me...hmm...something fishy..."why do you want me to come, you like me?" I asked jokingly, but he looked like he didn't take it as one...
"I do like you, Nicole..." he said, I bursted out of laughter! 
"Ahaha! You want me to go that bad? Fine I'll go...tomorrow!" 
"yup it was just for laughs I said it." he said smiling. I waved by and left.

Dongwoon's pov
'When will you notice I actually do like you Nikori? Your always around other guys, so you must take everything as laughs...aren't you.' I asked/said to myself.

"ah Jun hyung, hyung I'm back! Oh and Nicole's coming to the Cube party." I said, "but she doesn't want to ruin it, so she decided to seat in the audience area." he nodded. 

"Yah woonie, do you like Nicole sshi?" he asked out of the blue..."no...it won't ever happen!" I said, a little too seriously...
"Okay,okay don't have to yell...oh Going to go out for a jog okay." I nodded.

'I know we live in two different worlds...Nicole' I thought to myself.

-Tomorrow 8:00 p.m.-
Nicole's pov

'The performances are awesome' I sent him a quick text since I can't talk to him...'Thanks, see you later' i read the text back...I need fresh air right now...'I'm going to go up to the roof top okay' I sent back to him. 'Okay, I'll get you when we are done, your done watching okay...you sat through half of it and saw my performances...so I guess you can go up.' he texted back.

"Ahh fresh air...Chocolate!! Ahh mhm" I said I went to stand on the ledge of the roof top. I spread my arms the breeze felt nice, I haven't felt so relaxed for awhile now a days.

"Heyyyy, you there don't jump off!" someone yelled to me. 

"I wasn't planning to" I said, "Just feeling the breeze..." I explained. As I was trying to get down, I slipped. "ahhh!" I said while holding onto the ledge of the roof top! "please help me!" I said..."hold onto my hand, just trust me!" I heard the person say, I didn't care who the person is but I wanted to get up safely...so I gave my hand.

Junhyun's pov
As I pulled her up, I pulled her up to fast that I pulled yer hard enough to fall onto me...

I saw her face...it was Nicole...she didn't seem to blush, "ah komowa!" she said trying to stop herself from crying and started to smile...she wasn't afraid to hug me either.

I heard the door open, "Nicole what are you doing" she looked up and realised now what kind of position we were in, she got up really fast this time, bowed and said "thanks" and turned to notice it was Dongwoon. His face looked angry...

"Woonie, I can explain!" she explained everything so quickly how can anyone understand? 

"Jun hyung, hyung thanks" Dongwoon said...then Nicole turned around and said "Ahhh Jun hyung sshi" she looked embarrassed.

Dongwoon said "that she could stay up for awhile" and left.
She nodded and then her face looked like she realized something. "My Chocolate..." she said, but turned back and came to me and said "really, thanks" and hugged me...and bowed (weird) I thought. 

She went back to sitting on the bench.

I just wondered why I heard her cry...before I came.

-Flashback- 
Nicole's pov

'you know appa, you hurt me a lot...I still hate you, hate you for leaving I hate you for leaving umma! Today was the day you left. I wish I had someone who I can open this up to, a lover, a good friend who is it' I was standing on the ledge when I heard the voice. I wiped off my tears.
 

-flashback-

"Why were you crying earlier?" he asked...
"were in two different worlds, you wouldn't care..." I said coldly, "I think I'll leaving then." I said  getting up to leave.

"Wait, who said I don't care?" he asked holding onto my wrist.

"I did, plus why should I?" I asked.
"Because I helped you, still that won't do, I will do anything but tell you!" I said coldly.

"Anything...?" he asked, I nodded a 'yes' "then kiss me and be my servant! Then that should pay off for how I helped you LIVE!" I was shocked..."Kiss...but I haven't had my first kiss...I can't waste it!" I said.

"Fine I'll make it better...kiss me every time you do something wrong." he said, "But that means your still my servant." 
"wait! how is it any better?" this time he pulled me into his arms and said "or else I'll kiss you forcefully right now! You want that?"  I shook my head, rather kiss him when I'm not forced..."wait how am I going to be a servant?" he smiled.
"your moving in with me...pabo" he hit my head lightly. 

"Eh move in noway!" I said.
"okay then I'll kiss you, and I'll kiss you not how every first kisses are, and make you be my servant" he smiled. 

"Okay okay I'll move in" I know why not just kiss him now and get it over with...but I don't want to get kissed forcefully right now, my fist kiss needs to be saved! "where am I supposed to go and what am I going to say?" he smiled, we will go to my dorm...and just say you are going to live with me...move in right now..." he said. I nodded nervously.

"Unnie...err...I'm moving out..." I said.
"What! Why!" I wasn't really ready to tell her, so he pulled the phone off my ear and said "Shes moving in with me...Jun hyung of Beast/B2ST! And she needs to be happy I saved her life and she needs to pay me...so I wanted her as a servant...or else I'll take her first kiss..." he said cooly.

"She said okay, she's getting everything packed. I'll drive you there. Go down first...I'll meet you with my car" he said.

I nodded and followed his instructions. How can unnie do this T.T

Me and him have two different kinds of worlds...and now it's collided 'sigh' this stinks.

 

hi was this boring...T.T hope you guys like it!!! Mistakes will be found...sorry!