Do you still care?

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.24
Chapter Twenty-four
Do you still care?


Jun Hyung's pov

Our last stage went, by time Nicole didn't talk to me.

It's been months now, it makes my heart weak, I still see her graze, the way she used to be has changed. She didn't look the same, she still had the same personality. 

"Jun Hyung, how many times will you be like this?" Doojoon came and asked, "I-I-I don't know..." he looked at me, "If love is true it will return, but if it isn't then it's just meant to be that way, and maybe it's time to move on..." he said.

"I won't move on! I know she still has feelings towards me, I can still see the signals in her eyes, shes hiding it with a smile." Doojoon sighed, "Hopefully your right." he said as he patted my back and left out.

I turned my head back to the t.v. when I heard the question.

"So Nicole sshi, why don't you want a boyfriend? Your unnie's want a boyfriend, well except Ji young she's still young Ahaha." Nicole looked at the mc, "Because...I don't think I'm ready yet." Nicole used her eye smile. Since I over think things...does Nicole mean she can't move on either? 

I watched her red hair nicely straightened, I saw her smile she had while singing, and showing the 'KaraPara' dance. I couldn't help but smile. "I still love you..." even after six months...you don't seem to change, I thought in my head. 

---------

Weeks passed by, I try hiding my scar with a smile so the others can stop worrying. 

I sighed maybe I should meet up with Hongki and Heechul. 

The night with them helps me, "Your still not over her?" Hongki asked me I nodded, "She made you get lovesick..." Heechul said, "Maybe she doesn't even remember me..." I took more than five shots now. "Slow down, when did your start drinking like this?"  I smiled to him "Since it's the cure for my lovesickness...." he shook his head. The rest of the night went black for me.

Hongki's pov

I shook my head next thing I saw was him hit his head onto the table, "He's out!" I said to Heechul, "Yea...well you pay I'll carry him!" I laughed at Heechul, "sure you wanna carry him?" he looked at me..."Uhh never mind I'll pay" I smiled.

"How will we get the old Jun Hyung back?" I asked to Heechul, he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know either..." I looked down, "Nicole...I miss you..." I heard soft mumbles from Jun hyung. 

His stop came and we plopped him back into his dorm with some help of Ki kwang, "Goodnight" they all looked so worried seeing Jun hyung in this state of mind. 

I would be worried too, I wouldn't want to see any band-mates or friends of mine like this, using an excuse to run away from reality, instead of facing it. Actually right now both Jun hyung and Nicole, are running away, Hara told me exact words Nicole told Hara. 

"I miss him, but it will be easier if I forget right? He won't be hurting, right? He'll probably be more peaceful with out too much media, right?" Hara said that was Nicole's words. Both of them are running away, they both still like each other.

I walked away and Heechul and I bid our goodbyes to each other. "I wonder what their first meeting after six months... will be like?" I walked in my dorm. 


Jun hyung's pov

"Ahh my head hurts..." I got up from the couch and went to check up on the time. "Only 4 a.m. Really?" I sat there wondering how today will be like, Nicole and I will meet for the first time since the break up, we will be performing our duet song as well. 

Time passes by fast doesn't it?

It's already time to go. 

I watched as Nicole entered, then they were called out to perform, they changed costumes, and got ready to perform "Kara Jumping!" I watched as I was getting my make-up and wardrobe on. 

While we were transitioning to the stage after Kara's performance I looked at Nicole but she walked by as if she had already forgotten us...me...

I got angry, real easily. I saw her ready to leave but I quickly ran and pulled her wrist. 

"Nicole! Don't pass by me without saying anything to me! At least look at me!" I yelled, she pulled her wrist out of my arm and didn't bother to look up, "It's easier if we pretend to not know each other and pass by like were nothing..." she walked away from me, leaving me there looking at her back. I couldn't stand this but I can't force her to be with me until she wants to...

I walked away, "Yah!" I looked up and saw Heechul hyung, "What!" I yelled back, "Don't worry..." he said and gave a smile...or is it a smirk? That smile/smirk usually means, He has a plan....

He patted my head and left. 

Though I do understand Nicole, it's better to not be with her, I don't want her hurt...but I want to be with her at the same time, it's driving me crazy. Maybe if she had someone it won't make me feel that she still likes me...

Heechul's pov

I did this, I know they will end up talking before their duet stage, well let's say I got through to their PD-nim he understood it took time for convincing though. Hongki helped, compromising.


A/N

Gahh~ sorry for the short chapter. i should have said I'll be on Hiatus for awhile...also kara step can't wait!

Cr as tagged