Warning

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.7
Chapter seven
Warning


Jun Hyung's pov

'Aish How can I sleep...' I mumbled to myself.
I looked back and saw that Nicole fell asleep on dongwoon's shoulder, 'that's not right' since everyone was asleep I decided to take her head and move it to the other side. "Cough" I heard a noise! I looked to find it was Yoseob, smiling... "shh" I said and went back to my seat. I was burning up and I felt like I was blushing...nah. 

"We will be going to Cube for practice" my manager said to me, the driver just took a turn and went to our dance studio, I wonder is Nicole gonna be okay to stay with us? Probably. 

Yoseob sat next to me and said, "I see you have fallen in love." he nudged me with his elbow and smiled, "no" I said quietly and calmly, "Pssh, yah right." he said, I just let it go. 

"We're here!" I heard the driver say. Me and Yoseob started to wake the others up, Yoseob was about to wake Nicole but I decided I should wake her up. So I got to her first... 

"Huh, where are we?" she asked rubbing her eyes. "We are at Cube's dance studio." she looked confused. "Just a practice meeting, probably...you wanna watch us?" she nodded her head as a yes. She came out wearing the big coat like usual, with some big shades. 

As I walked into the dance room we saw T-ara! Hmm I wonder what this is about?

"Okay, so you guys are going to do a dance for SBS Gayo Daejun..." all the members were excited to hear this, even Nicole? "Jiyeon~ah!!!" Nicole ran to her, "Nicole unnie why are you here?" asked Jiyeon. "Long story short I'm just a helper..." I heard Nicole say.  

"Okay we will begin by choosing partners. Firstly it would be 1. Jun Hyung and Jiyeon. 
2. Yo Seob and Boram
3. Hwayoung and Dongwoon
4. Doojoon and Qri
5. Hyo Min and Hyun Seung
6. Ki kwang and Sooyeon"

"okay good now get together let's start practice!" said Manager hyung. We all nodded and started to follow the choreography. I noticed Nicole she seemed bored maybe I should go talk to her, "Jun Hyung sshi, uh you seem to not to be concentrating a lot, are you okay?" I looked at Ji Yeon, "Uh yah I was just distracted a bit" I said, maybe I'll talk to Nicole later. 

-1 hour later-

"Okay we're done now all we have to do is just do good tomorrow!" we all bowed to each other and left. We all got into the van, but I felt I forgot something...nahh? Probably not, right? I kept on thinking. 

Nicole's pov

"Hmm, I just to the washroom, where did they go off to? I looked around, aish don't tell me I'm forgotten! Argh! Guess I have to walk..." I went to the washroom and changed, put on my pants, sweater, beanie, and got on a big navy green jacket. I started to walk. "He's going to get my silent treatment when I get back to the dorm..." I mumbled and scrunched my nose.

I got to the bus stop, I was standing there freezing, 'don't they even notice I'm gone?' I thought to myself...wait I should go spend my free time!! Yesh freedom!' I yelled in my mind. 

I decided to got get some bubble tea! With that I decided to take a stroll near by here. "Nicole is that you?" I turned around 'how can any one recognize me!?!?' I looked up to find it was Jinwoon, 'phew!' "Ah Jinwoon! What are you doing here?" I asked quietly but enthusiastically. "Hmm, I came in the van but I saw you so yup..." he said smiling, "how can you tell it's me?" I asked, "well this is my jacket and that's the necklace you wear all the time 'Nicole' it's written on!" I squinted my eyes trying to remember, "Oh yeah, you gave this when we did Happy Together! It was nice and you said take it, but I forgot it was yours, and yup it's the necklace!" I smiled but also scared, what if others recognized me! "Calm down! though probably I'm the only one who knew who you are! Plus you are wearing a good disguise actually, just I caught some of the details I knew." he smiled, he knew me too well that's for sure! We are great buddies, and only buddies! 

"So where are you going to?" he asked.
"Just walking around, maybe go to the movies!" I said.
"Oh can I tag along? My schedules are all free!" he asked I nodded but I guess no point wearing my beanie because everyone knows already we are just friends. "Okay, sure!" I said taking off my hat and just started to walk along side Jinwoon to the movies. 

No one's pov

In Beast's dorm Jun Hyung remebered what he had forgot...Nicole!!! 

"Guys I forgot Nicole!!!" they all looked at Jun Hyung and the rest started to get scared. "I'll look for her, you guys just go to your schedules and get sleep before tomorrow." Jun Hyung said as he ran out while putting on his coat. 

"Pick up the phone Nicole!!!" He mumbled frustratedly, "Hyung she forgot her phone here!" said Yo Seob, Jun Hyung hung up and started to get in the van and went to Cube's dance room and searched, and searched through the whole building that was obvious to look for. "Hyung, you should get back to the dorm, I know DooJoon Hyung has schedules to go to you need to go back to drop him off. I'll get back safely." Jun Hyung said before the driver could respond Jun Hyung ran and looked, it was obvious no one recognized him with his huge pairs of glasses and his beanie hat on. 

"Sorry sir" said Jun Hyung as he bumped into someone, "Watch where you go!" said the man, "Yes I will next time sir." Jun Hyung said, bowed as he continued to search again. 

"Ack!" Jun Hyung mumbled in frustration. He hadn't noticed that when he bumped into the man he had bruised his knee it was bleeding lightly, so it wasn't serious, all he knew his knee was hurting. 

As time passed it became 10 o'clock and it was late he just needs to wait for her know. As he walked, to head back to the dorm, while he got back he saw Nicole...waving to someone from a van?

Jun Hyung's pov

'Aish, she's gonna get it!' I mumbled to myself. 

"Nicole!! Where have you been!?!?" he asked in rage when she got into the elevator, I stopped the door from sliding closed, she hadn't realized I was there so she was startled. She didn't talk but crossed her arms and ignored me. 

She got out and headed towards there dorm room and I followed from behind and was getting angrier. 

"Yah Yong-Joo!! Where have you been!!" I used her Korean name! She turned around and still looked angry.

 "Ahh!" I said well standing for a long time, without resting it wasn't good that was when I noticed the tiny...scratch, with this kind of knee injury I should rest. She still looked angry it did look fake when I said it but I did feel pain. I closed the door and walked closer towards Nicole, I had a good idea to get her talking, she didn't budge, but soon she did since she noticed what I was planning, I was now an inch away. "Speak or else..." since she was about to move I had placed my two hands next to her face but my hands were touching the wall, "Tell me what I had told you before!" she got scared. She was scared to speak, "fine then." I went in to kiss her, "Fine, I'll tell you!" she said covering her face, I smirked "good" I patted her head. 

"Okay fine I was going to come back...but since I realized you hadn't remembered me I decided to take advantage and go out for awhile, but I bumped into a friend and decided to watch a movie. Then I came back and noticed you got angry at me..." she said quietly.

"Look here, I told you to tell me when your leaving! Do you know how worried I was I usually say no to you because I don't want you to get hurt! I went looking for you!" she nodded and started to look at the floor.

"Omo! Are you...bleeding, your knee!" she ran to the kitchen and got the first aid kit. I was surprised by her sudden mood change. "Here I'll put a bandage for now." she carefully placed the bandage around my knee and said "now you can get better, and I'm sorry I made you worry...but-" 

I cut her off and said "I want a kiss on the cheek!" I smirked at her face reaction, "No~o~o" she stuttered starting to burn up. "It was on the contract, every mistake you make I get to kiss you! But I'm giving you a chance to just give a kiss on the Cheek instead of an actual kiss!" she sighed knowing the outcome, "Fine! I'm only doing this cause' I signed the stupid contract" she leaned in and kissed me quickly on the check, I smirked when I saw her face! "Next time I won't warn you, I will take your first kiss!" I said smirking, "and next time I won't break the rules, so I won't need to kiss you *Merong*!" I chuckled, and walked into my room. 

I peaked to see Nicole, she was pouting and trying to cool her cheeks down, I chuckled how she acted. I guess I should sleep. Tomorrows Gayo Daejun...

Nicole's pov

'aish...th-that Joker, hmm I will give him my epic cold stare tomorrow...I will definitely not bother to talk to him! So annoying!!' I was saying to myself while fanning and looking at his door without really yelling but saying it angrily to myself quietly.

I slept and was ready for tomorrow!

"Nicole! Wake up! It's Dongwoon!" I heard someone say to me, I quickly opened my eyes and saw Dongwoon. 

"What is it?" I asked quietly, "I need to get something at Cube I forgot it, it's important..." I heard him say worriedly. I nodded and put my jacket on and shoes, while we went out to the van quickly, the driver started the van and we left to go.

"Okay I'll be back quickly!" he said and went inside. Sigh is it gonna be safe...yes it should be right! I waited it was getting colder. I noticed that he was coming back, "What did you forget?" I asked. "My phone!" he said showing it, "You came back for the phone..." I thought it would have been something really serious, but that's his childish ways...I nodded and we started to head back. I was looking out the window since the outside looked so pretty. "Dongwoon can you stop the car!?!" I saw someone fall/trip the person looked unstable, "Excuse me, are you okay?" the person looked at me and had said "no my ankle is twisted..." the poor girl, I should take her back home.

"Where do you live? I'll take you back!" I said, "Are you sure?" I nodded giving a a smile. "come in, careful!" I live just around here, I was running away from this place and I tripped it had twisted my ankle...." I nodded listening to the story, Dongwoon went hiding in the van, I felt sorry for him...!

"Ahh over here that's my house." I helped her get out, "hop-" I got cut off. "Look here I know that your with whom and I want you to get away!" 'sigh it was a fan of Jun Hyung's' "I can't do anything." I said straight up. She held on to my hand and put her nails into my hand, "I guess I'll leave you be then, since it's for Jun Hyung's sake, but be careful of others." I was surprised at how she just let me go and not tell anyone, but she did dig into my hand it hand marks and was bleeding. "This is just to get some anger off, but yes I did twist my ankle, and luckily I met you, I'm just warning you there are others who are crazier!" I nodded she was kind but showing it a little differently, who would have predicted that I would be meeting someone like her? At least I knew I needed to get more careful. I left her but the pain in the hand didn't go, I didn't want Dongwoon to see so I hid it with my jacket sleeve. 

"Okay let's go now I need rest!" I laughed at him trying to hid the fact I was in pain. We got home safely, Dongwoon went to his room and slept I decided to wrap my hand and covered myself with the warm blanket I was longing for today and slept. 

Jun Hyung's pov

"Aish, yah Yong!! Jae Soon!!! Wake UP!!" I heard Nicole's voice, but how dare she call me Jae soon? I woke up to see that she gave me a glare...I'm supposed to give her the glare not her! "What, what did you call me?" she rolled her eyes and said "I need to meet with my members sorry I have to go." she said waving bye. I got up and went to the washroom to get ready.  After that I left, If I see her there I'm gonna give her my epic smirk plus a little cold stare...she's definitely gonna get it when she comes back today!

Nicole's pov

I went to the change room before my unnie's and Ji young came in, I talked to our coordi unnie..."Unnie I know this looks weird but can you put some powder on my arm to make it look normal, please unnie" I tried asking...begging!! "Fine nicori, but I hope it doesn't hurt when you are performing..." she said I smiled as a gratitude. 

As she was helping me, I felt like I forgot to do something..."ah that's right I forgot to tell him thanks..." I mumbled. "Okay all better now you can go know without worrying!" I bowed and left. 

I saw my members waiting outside for me "Unnie!!" I called to Gyuri unnie. "Ah nicori come on we need to go sit down..." I waved for me to come closer. I saw Jun Hyung getting ready to perform, I wasn't sure if I should give my glare or just go follow unnie, but I had to go to unnie since they were getting ready to start, so I left.

I watched them perform 'Yayaya' it was cute to see them do that, since they usually do the strong kind of songs theme. Then they performed with T-ara. They performed well it was cute...   

As each performers were going up at a time i felt a little nervous to perform soon. I tried to cool myself down as possible as I could do...time was going by one by one it soon became our turn to go up.  

While performing I tried my best to hide the fact my wrist was hurting that I could have cried at any moment but I tried to do my best. I really loved the dance break, I loved the whole performance today, because I tried my best.

I still had one thing on my mind, I needed to say Thanks to Jun hyung! 

Once we all finished with the performance I decided when we all went backstage I could talk to him. I changed but still had my make up on my face, I decided to go. I knocked onto their band's room (Beast) it was written on the door, "Oh, Doojoon sshi is Jun Hyung there?" he looked at me smiling, "ahh, ye" he opened the door a little bit more and I saw Jun Hyung on his phone. 

I took a deep sigh and went to tap his shoulder and waited for him to look up, "Uh-" he interrupted and said "Why did you forget to make my breakfast?" I remembered, I didn't make him breakfast, I bet he's hungry...as much as I wanted to give him icy glares...I can't be mean, he went out looking for me! 

"Uh, I forgot to make it, and I-I wanted-" he got up and said "Let's go I'm hungry" he held onto my wrist...it was hurting, but I tried not to show it. "You want me to make food?" I looked at him while we got into the van. "No, I wanna go to a restaurant." I nodded.

s had came into the van, "Oh you performed good today." I smiled. I started to talk to the others more.

Jun Hyung's pov

"Nicole ah~ your born in 1991, right?" I looked at Nicole and HyunSeung and the others, she nodded her head. "Then call me oppa!" I saw Nicole she started to blush, "Call me Oppa too!!" said the others, I kept looking and then DooJoon caught my attention, "You should Call Jun Hyung Oppa first!" I shoot a look towards Nicole to see what she would do...all I could see was that her face was getting flushed red blushing...she started to speak, "O-o-o-o-o....p-p-p...p-p...A" she stuttered out. "Aww she's soo shy!" the others said to . 

'She was blushing...maybe I should ask her to call me that from now on...' I was thinking...."We're here!" said the driver and our manager also said. Nicole quickly put on a beanie and had a coat on, since she already changed to normal clothing, but we had to make her stand next to our manager to make it look like they are talking about something, and she has nothing much to do with us (Beast) hopefully no one notices. 

As we got seated I sat next to Nicole. "From now on call me oppa." I whispered to her..."also no stuttering!" she thought about it and her face turned like how it looked like it was in the van, she nodded her head while nervously biting her lip...but it looked like she was biting her lip for another reason and not just for this request. It made me suspicious, her face even looked like she was trying to hard to smile, but she was shy about the whole 'oppa' thing! Maybe I'm thinking to hard...

"Nicole eat!" yelled Doojoon from the other side of the table, "shh, hyung don't say her actual name!" I told him, what if others hear! "Then what do I call her?" he asked me, hmm- "Call me Yong-Joo." Nicole looked up smiling. "Why Yong-Joo?" I asked curiously, "because that's my Korean name..." she started to look back to the food, "Ahaha Dragon Ball!" Yoseob laughed...in the corner of my eyes I saw that Nicole was blushing but laughing too at the same time.

As we were finishing eating Hyunseung asked Nicole to..."Yong-Joo can I call you Cori?" Nicole thought about it and nodded smiling like usual. "Oh I wanted you to say oppa again to Jun Hyung but not Stuttering though and add something cute..." Hyunseung with his dorky ideas...Nicole nodded and took a deep breathe and said "Oppa Jal egol mal!" she even did an action, it was awkwardly-cute! "Look Jun Hyung's Blushing! He's also Smiling!" he yelled quietly not to be heard from the outside. I couldn't believe that I was blushing and smiling I had tried to go to my coolness composure. She started to eat faster, "Hey eat slower, you'll choke!" I yelled! "Cough, water pass please." she said waving me to get her a cup, "aish I told you!" I got up and went to pat her back and gave her water at the same time. "Aww he's being such a nice Boyfriend" said Ki Kwang the others started to laugh...I started to get shy even more...I quickly said "Let's go back home!" and got my coat on while walking out to the van. 

I heard crunch sounds that comes from the shoes when you step into the snow sometimes, I turned to look, it was Nicole. I opened the door and got in quickly with her following behind. "The others said they are going to wash their hands and come to clean up and pay up..." she said looking at me. It got quiet, "Oppa, I wanted to say...T-Thanks for looking for me! Next time I'll tell you!" she said bowing her head to me. "You don't need to bow, we have to be more normal around each other..." she nodded her head. The quietness filled the van she fell asleep soon, before the others came I quickly took a photo of her she was sleeping in a cute way. 

'I don't like her, it's just for my mom to see!' I said to myself getting it clear. 

"Ah Hyung your paying up next time..." said Yoseob, "Aish..." I said to him. He opened the door and the others followed up behind him. Tomorrows another tiring schedule...=.=!!

Authors Note:
How Did You Guys Like The Chapter?.?
It's late but Happy Birthday Yang Yoseob!!! January 5!!! 
Also, will he find out about her wrist? Hmm....can you tell was this a long chapter...it was cute wasn't it. Isn't Jun Hyung soo Nice ;) aww Nicori isn't feeling to well :( hmm what's gonna happen next chap??? I'll update soon...maybe Monday...??