Thank You...

Oh!My!Gosh!

Oh!My!Gosh! Ch.5
Chapter Five
Thank You...



"Why is Nicole in your dorm?" Shin Bong asked worridly.
"Because I made her to stay..." I said cooly.
"What do you mean by that?" she asked curiously.
"Shes my maid/servant..." I said. 

She nodded her head, tsking me. 
"What I saved her life! She needs to pay me back!" I said.
"I need to go!" I said putting my shoes on, and leaving.

Shin Bong's Pov

"Aigoo, are they dating? They should!" I said to myself. 

I felt Nicole's forhead, she was burning, she dosen't look well. And firstly why is she wearing wet cloths? Aigoo. 

"Nicole ah wake up." I said. She opended her eyes, it looks like she's been crying for awhile..."unnie!! What are you doing here?" she asked me in a scared tone. "Kwenchana, I won't tell anyone your here." I said. She nodded her head. 

"Here go change." she smiled. 

Nicole's pov

'Kwenchana Nicole!' I said, I tried to forget what had happend yesterday. I didn't feel good I felt like I had such a big headache. I changed into dry cloths, but I still felt dizzy I didn't want to go to the doctors I didn't want to go anywhere right now.

"Shin Bong Unnie! I'm done changing." she looked at me..."Are you okay, you don't feel tired?" I shook my head as a no.

She nodded..."here I'll make food." She got going to the kitchen but I blocked her from getting through me. "Ani, kwenchana. I can make food for myself unnie!" she was going to argue but her phone rang, "Anyeonghaseo...neh...neh" she hung and said "Ottoke!" I looked worried "What unnie?" she then said "how am I going to look after you while your sick, I have to go somewhere!?" I just smiled and said "Unnie it's okay I can take care myself." she looked up and said "go sleep, okay nothing else, and make simple food to eat." she said as she was heading out the door. I waved bye with a smile. Unnie is very sincere. 

I guess I should sleep. 

Jun Hyung's pov

'I wonder is Nicole alright. Yes she should be.' I thought while doing some fansign. I wonder how she will perform 'Jumping' tomorrow?.' I asked again. I stopped questioning and just focoused on what I was doing. 

Doojoon: 'Jun Hyung seems unfocused...is he okay?' 
Ki Kwang: 'Hyung, you seem to be unfocoused?' 
DongWoon: 'Hyung you seem very worried...about Nicole' 
Yoseob: 'hyung what's wrong' 
Hyunseung: 'Jun Hyung look at me...wait can you hear me, you look worried?' 

"Guys what are you looking at me for?" I asked.
"Nothing!" they said in unison...'okay then' 
We got into the van, while driving, I saw there was something I should get. "Can you stop here for a second." I asked the driver, I just ran out once the van stopped.

"Ah heres the Pharmacy!" I put on my shades and went in.

I walked around looking for medcine, "ah here" I whispered.
"5 dollars sir" the cashier said. I payed and went to go back to the van. "Okay we can go now." I said. "what did you do?" they asked. "I went to use the washroom." I said, 'why did I say that' they all started to laugh. 

"You had to stop us to use the washroom? Bwahaha!" Yoseob asked me. I sat back sluching since it got quiet after. 

Nicole's pov 

I heard the door creek open. Are they back? 

I looked to see...it was! "oh anyeong" they nodded while smiling and said the same to me. I saw Jun Hyung he looked angry...oh oh. 

Jun Hyung's pov

Why in the world did she go stay in the rain, my she looks so tired and pale like she would pass out any second =.=!

"Nicole, follow me!" she looked at me like a lost puppy, and said "Neh~" nervously. The others were busy. 

"I got you...something...he-re" I kept stuttering, she took it with her tiny hands and asked "for me?" I nodded she said "ah...thank you." I nodded awkwardly, "Nicole let's go to the amusment park later, okay?" I said maybe to cheer her up.  "really! That will be fun!" she said clapping her hands like a crazy kid. 

--Later that Night--

"Okay firstly carefull of any media or fans!" I told her on the phone, before getting out I brought HyunSeung along but we did put on a disguise at the same time we came sperate. She came alone, looking like a high schooler, with a beanie, big glasses, sneakers and a black sweater, she tagged along with us. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked her before we ride any rides, "Yes, I'm feeling okay after you brought-" I cut her off and nodded, I cute her off since Hyunseung might hear...I'm not the sinceriest. 

"Are you guys dating?" HyunSeung asked.
"No." She said. I didn't answer. 
"Well you look pretty nice, diffrent from his ideal but okay" HyunSeung stated. She laughed. "He's doesn't repersent my ideal either." she stated. 

"Oh!!! let's go on that ride, you guys!!" HyunSeung yelled. 
"Uh...okay" I heard Nicole tremble. "Are you scared...?" she shook her head, "no! Pssh" she said waving her hand. "I'll bet you that your going to hold onto my hand." she looked at me "No I'm not that scared...plus holding you would be scarier!" she stated, "Aha very funny." I said clapping my hands together slowly. "You know you guys argue like a couple!" HyunSeung said. "Your very funny Hyunseung sshi" Nicole said laughing.

"Okay, if your not scared then..." I just left it at that.
"Then what??? Then I'll do the same." she said pouting. 
We got into the rollercoaster...we put the seatbelt on and the ride started to go up slowly...it was rising higher, finally it started to speed once the rollercoaster started to go downwards. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I heard HyunSeung scream...aigoo my ear, I could tell he was clenching onto the belt, while Nicole screamed "wahhhhhhh!!" but I wanted to scream, because she held onto my hand then Hyunseung did too, but I had to scream to....yup I had to scream too. 

"Omo it's done!!!" we all let go and fixed our hair and stuff.

"So you know I won" I told Nicole...she looked at me scared. 
"But...but, fine what do I have to do?" she sighed in defeat. 

"You have to pay for all the food we're going to eat." she sighed "really all of it?" I nodded and pinched her nose. "Ow" she said.

After the rides we had went on we went to go eat. 

7 plates of (_____insert any kind of food______)
"Aigoo that's alot of money" I heard Nicole mummble, but I also saw a smile on both Hyunseung's and Nicole's face. 

"Yummy, I don't mind paying anymore because I got to eat" she said with food stuck in , "don't talk while your eating!" I said, she nodded. "$150 please..." said the lady, "okay, here you go" Nicole handed the money. "Well all my money is gone" said Nicole showing her wallet, "I see some coins." I said smiling she sent a glare to me.

"You know your not very lady-like?" I stated the obvious.
"Really, I kinda was told that, hehe" she said scratching her head. "Guys! Let's go on the Subway!!" Hyunseung said.
She nodded, I didn't feel like it but okay. 

Hyunseung went back to his own 4-d world...same with Nicole. I sighed, sleep. "I hate you! Just leave." I heard in my head...who can that sound like...?. I woke up suddenly seeing Hyunseung's face, "stop sleeping we need to go." I saw Nicole next to him standing. 

As we got out we started to walk, it was dark. 

The breeze was nice and felt nice. Seeing Nicole's smile I think she's feeling better from earlier, especially since I got her the medicine. "Are you tired?" I caught up to her and asked. "Nah just a tad bit." she said smiling. 

"We are finally back." Hyunseung said quietly he opended the door. "wait Jun Hyung." I stopped and turned to look back at her. "thanks for trying to cheer me up." she said as she hugged me, it suprised me but I hugged her too. 

"Cough" me and Nicole stopped hugging each other and saw Hyunseung, "You sure you guys aren't dating?" he asked, "no definetly not." Nicole said. I could see the pink on the tip of her cheeks.

"I'll go in then." she said and ran inside. Me and Hyunseung just followed in after. 

"Nicole I need to talk to you." I said before she went to sleep.
"What is it?" she asked calmy. 

"I made a contract." she tilted her head confused.

On my list I wrote:
1. Clean & Cook (including the groceries)
2. You have to come back home once all of your schedules are done!
3. You are to say no if others ask you out
4. You will not be allowed to fall in love with me
5. Don't cry
6. You are to leave if you have no schedules and ask me first
7. I get a kiss everytime you make a mistake.

Signiture x_____________

"Wait why do you get to kiss me when we aren't together?" she asked, "You want to be?" I smirked. "No!! But...fine" she slumped back into her seat "but I'll be your boyfriend for fun." I smiled. "What but I don't get it." she had a confused face, "Just for awhile, for my parents to see I'm okay!" I said, "Isn't that lying?" she asked, "you ask to much." I said, I heard her sigh, "But...when can I leave this dorm?" she asked. "After 8months." I said. She sighed sadly, "fine" she took the pen and signed it. "I won't kiss you." she huffed. 'I could have kissed her but I spared her many times.' I laughed to myself.

Nicole's pov

"Aish, he can be nice, and mean too." I pouted, 'hopefully the 8 months can fly by! But if I could go back to my dorm, but unnie made her mind up.' I said to myself. 

I dragged my feet to the coach, "ahh!!" I tripped! "Saved you again." he said with a wink, I just wrinkled my nose. "Good Night have nice dreams...about me." he said going inside to his room, 'annoying' I thought to myself. I went to sleep not dreaming about Jun Hyung...hopefully not!  


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ^~^
Hey Guys!!!! Merry Christmas!!! Hope you and your family have a nice wonderful day today! Spend the day with Joy!!! ^-^
I'm going to try making the next chapters just a lot more LONGER so it's going to take time! Thanks for all the comments!