Chapter 2

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

*Hoya's pov*

No way... That couldn't be my sweet Hyun Jae from so long ago... What happened to her? Why did she change so much? What is she talking about what I did to her? It wasn't me who her, it was my brother! He took off after he did that to her and my sister found her before I did and she  told me that Hyun Jae didn't want to see me at all.

*Flashback*

"Noona, where's hyung and Hyun Jae? Wait, who's cying? Is that Hyun Jae!? Babe!" I yelled as I tried to go into my room.

"No kid! Y-You can't... Hyun Jae... never wants to see you again. She told m-me herself. I'm sorry. But you relationship is over, Howon. She's done with you." my noona told me. Tears fell from my eyes heavily and I shook my head.

"S-he didn't say that. She loves me... she has to... I love her too much to let her go. I can't.I just can't. Let me talk to her. What happened?" I cried.

"Ba-Won her... She blames you... I'm sorry. You knew that it was gonna happen." Ae-Cha told me.

"NO! I DIDN'T! Noona, how could say that to me! I love Hyun Jae... Why would you say that... Does she think that?"

"Everything i'm telling you is what she has said to me. Sorry kid. Just leave. Don't come back."

"Noona... What am I gonna do without Hyun Jae.." I started but she yelled at me.

"GET OUT HOWON! DO NOT COME BACK! LEAVE! SHE HATES YOU!"

I ran out of my house and I ran to Woollim Entertainment.

*End of flashback*

"What did you do to Halo!?" a girl with a ponytail yelled at me as she grabbed my collar and shook me.

"XIA! Let him go! No! Let go!" a girl with pretty eyes yelled as she pulled her from me. She had a crazed angry look in her eyes.

"Chin-SUn, pincess. Calm down." Dongwoo said. She seemed to get even angrier at that.

"DON'T give me ANY advice, Dongwoo! You're the last person who should do that!" Xia said.

"Xia... Please don't.... Don't be mad at.. me..." Dongwoo begged. Xia glared at him as he took her hand. She snatched it back and walked out.