Chapter 6

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

PHOTOSHOOT NEXT DAY

*Riko's pov*

I woke up to our manager shaking me and yelling my name. "Riko-ah... Riko-ah! Wake up! Riko! Come on! Get up!" I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Ah! Would it kill you to sleep in a shirt and a bra that fits?" Mi Sun said.

"Ne, it would." I said smirking.

"I think she's pretty..." someone else said. It sounded like... I looked up and Sungyeol stood there. I stared at him and he blushed lightly.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get dressed. So yeah." I said as softly as I could.  Mi Sun laughed and turned to leave and he stood by my bed I looked at him and he stared back at me.

"Why aren't you leaving? ing ..." I said as threw the covers off of me and was about to get up when Sungyeol grabbed my shoulder lightly. I turned to look at him and he was very close to my face.

"What the hell do you want-" I started but Sungyeol forcefully kissed me. I pushed against him as hard as I could and he didn't budge. He's a lot stronger than what I remember. Sungyeol held my head tighter and forced his tongue into my mouth.

"Kyung Mi... Please. Don't fight me anymore... I love you, I still do and I always have..." he begged as he pulled back slightly and kissed under my jaw. His lips brushed my sweet spot and an accidental moan escaped my mouth.

"I still know where it is, huh?" Sungyeol smirked as he kissed the spot repeatedly. This has gone way too far. "Sungyeol, get off of me... N-now... oh god..."  I moaned as he hard on the same spot.

"No. You don't want me too. And I don't want to either. I miss you and I don't want you to be mad at me anymore. I can't stand when you look at me with those hate filled eyes... It shouldn't be there. I love you. Why don't you believe me?" Sungyeol said as he laid me on my back.

Tearsfiled my eyes and he wiped them away. "Please don't cry... I love you... Let me prove it." Sungyeol said as he smiled lightly. I couldn't speak so I just nodded. He kissed me deeply and ran his hand up my body. His kisses went down to my neck and chest.

Thoughts of the past filled my mind and I shook my head... This can't happen. I pushed him away and he sat up and looked confused. "Riko... What's w-" he asked. I got up and shook my head.

"Just go. Get out. Go away, Sungyeol. Please."

"Riko... I-"

"Sungyeol go! Please!" Sungyeol looked down and nodded.

"Okay. I understand. But please remember that I love you." he said as kissed my cheek and left.