Chapter 3

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

Hey guys! Mi-Hi iminida... I may delete this story and my MBLAQ one, because I'm getting no feedback or response for them. That makes me really sad... :'''( If I get some sort of feedback, I'll be happy. Or tell me if I should delete one of them or both...  Anyways, here's chap.3________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Xia's pov*

"Pick up, pick up... YAH! What the was that about!!!!??? Pick up the damn phone!!!!" I yelled at her voicemail. I roughly pushed the end call button and sighed loudly. What was her problem? We were all happy-go-lucky well except for me, when we walked into the room then suddenly Halo gets pissed off, goes off on that Hoya dude and storms out! Now, here I am driving around looking for her . My phone went off and I hurriedly answered it. "HALO!? WHAT-" I exclaimed. The voice on the other end made my mood worse.

"Not exactly, Sunny..." he said.

"How'd you get my number...."

"Sunny, don't be like that... Please just-"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! You don't have that right anymore. I don't want to talk to you." I growled.

"Stop being like that! Jesus Christ, Chin-Sun why are you so mean all of a sudden? You were never-" he said.

" you, Jang Dongwoo! Leave me alone! How can you even have the audacity to even come out of your mouth to say a damn thing to me!? After what you did! Really?!" I screamed.

"SHUT THE UP, XIA! GOD, YOU STILL TALK TOO DAMN MUCH! LISTEN TO ME, DAMMIT!"

I gasped when he said that to me, he never cursed at me before... Tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks slowly and my silence shocked him back to reality.

"Oh my god... Chin-Sun... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it... Please forgive me... Xia, please. Say something..." Dongwoo begged. I softly tapped the end call button and hung up. The tears came heavily now. I turned the car around and decided to go to the club that me and Halo always go to when we're stressed. It was about eleven at night, we've been looking for her since 4 this afternoon. She gets missing quick. When she doesn't want to be found, she won't be. I'm like that too. We're so close that we can do pretty the same things in the same way. I have a good feeling, she's there as well.

*Dongwoo's pov*

I groaned loudly and stared at my phone. I saw two shadows above me and I looked up to see Sunggyu hyung and Hoya standing above me. Sunggyu looked sorry for me and Hoya had a stupid smirk on his face. He snatched my phone and started going through it. "YAH! Give it here! That's mine, Howon! Stop in' around! Not in the mood!" I yelled.

"Chill out, hyung. Just lookin'. It's a shame, really." he said.

"Be easy on him, Hoya. We're all in the same boat here." Sunggyu said quietly as he looked at the wall.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that you have a phone full of pictures of her and the can't stand you." Hoya said tossing me my phone. I let it land in my lap as I stared blankly at him. Did he just call Chin-Sun a ? Did he just make fun of me when his dumb is the reason why the girls took off to find Halo in the first place? Oh hell no!

"How dare you have the audacity to come out of your mouth like that... When YOU'RE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING!?" I yelled as I jumped up and locked my hands around his neck causing us both to fall. Hoya reached up and locked a hand around my throat as he punched me repeatedly in the chest and face. Sunggyu must've snapped back to reality because he started yelling.

"STOP IT DONGWOO! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM! STOP IT!" Woohyun yelled in my ear as he pulled me off of Hoya. I saw L pull Hoya up from the ground and he had hand prints around his neck.

"You dumb ! You attack me.... I should kill you for that!" Hoya yelled as he lunged towards me landing a right hook to the side of my face before L grabbed him and put him in a headlock.

"STOP YOU TWO! YOU'RE CAUSING TOO MUCH TROUBLE!!!" Sunggyu yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE!? YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE ING IDIOTS!!! God, we have a partner band where the members all HATE us for some reasons. And you two hyungs are acting dumb asses!? How does that work? Someone tell me. We have enough to deal with, but yet here you two are causing even more problems. Does that make sense? We need to come together and figure out, how we're going to fix this before we make our comeback. Because when we do, oh you better believ we're gonna be interacting with them on reality shows, music shows, interviews. But how do we do that if they hate us? Hm? Yet you two hyungs are bing retarded." Sungjong yelled suddenly. The room was dead silent and the tension in the air was thick. You could barely breathe because it was so thick. Sungjong never cursed or yelled, but here he was. Scolding us. His hyungs.

"Sungjong's right, you guys. We don't have time for this. I don't wanna hear any of you making fun of another member because of something that went on. We're all in the same boat, it appears. Do you understand me?" Sunggyu said. He glared at me and Hoya and we nodded. The other members chorused out a yeah and Woohyun and L let us go.

"Jesus Christ L. Trying to kill me?" Hoya said as he gasped for air.

"Maybe, hyung. May be." L said as he walked away. The others dispersed and me and Hoya were standing staring at each other. I stuck out my hand and he looked at it.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"I'm sorry... I overreacted." I said.

"Nah, hyung. I deserved it. I should've been careful about how I approached the situation. I was pissed off because of Halo."

"Oh. No breakthrough?"

"Of course not."