UNTOUCHABLE Main Vocalist

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

Name: Tran Jin Ae

DOB: April 19, 1991

Ethnicity: Korean

Position: Main Vocalist

Stage Name: Jina

asian-girl-korean-girl-musician-photogra 

Tran Jin Ae

Background Story

Jina grew up in a very wealthy family. Her father owned a very successful company and her mother was a well known and popular model. Her siblings were well known actors and were recruited for movies constantly. She has always been musically talented, but people weren't looking for musical talent. She was recruited constantly for fashion magazines and such for her beauty. Anyone would grateful and happy for this lifestyle, except for Jina. She longed for a family that was able to spend time together. She turned to the love field for that.

Not successful. Just hurt and pain. Every boyfriend she got involved with used her for a chance at the fame and money. Then she met Woohyun. He had the looks, he didn't need connections with her; he had acting skills, he didn't need connections with her siblings. He was capable of getting them himself.  He liked her because she was her. She was his best friend, he was hers. They did everything together. They spent time together. She finally had the family time, she wanted.

But when Woohyun brutually ended their friendship, she was left alone with nothing.