UNTOUCHABLE Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

Name: Jung Hyun Jae

DOB: July 7,1991

Ethnicity: Korean

Position: Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist

Stage Name: Halo

Beauty_Korean_Girls_9.jpg 

Jung Hyun Jae

 

Background Story

Hyun Jae, throughout her life she was the considered the most beautiful girl in the country. At 19, she went to compete in the Miss Universe Pageant and won for Korea. After that win she returned to Korea and met the guy of her dream, Lee Howon aka Hoya. She really fell for him, a first for her. She'd always been the girl that played guys. She would with them once then just disappear.

She fell hard for Hoya and he fell for her as well. When she met Hoya's family, it wasn't the prettiest thing. He had an older brother that envied him for everything. Including his girlfriend. When Hoya had to go pick up his sister from the airport, Hyun Jae was left alone with his brother. She already felt uncomfortable around him, but what he did to her, made it too hard for her to be with Hoya.                    .

When Hoya got back with his sister, it was too late. She was by his brother and his brother had taken off. Hoya didn't help her, so he just let his sister take care of her and she never heard from Hoya again. Until she saw him on t.v debuting with a male group.