UNTOUCHABLE Vocalist

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

Name: Boh Kyung Mi

DOB: September 18, 1991

Ethnicity: Korean

Position: Vocalist

Stage Name: Riko

Im_Ji_Hye_Pretty_Korean_Girl_10.jpg 

Boh Kyung Mi (Riko)

Background Story

As a child in high school, she was made fun of constantly because she was not rich like the kids she went to school went. Her mother worked three jobs and her dad couldn't find a job although he tried everyday. Her older sister was very successful and living the good life, but she was a cold-hearted, selfish . She refused to help her family, because she was jealous of Riko. Her grades, beauty, talent, everything.

In school, Riko was secretly depressed and hurting but she hid it well. Her facade of being self-confident was always on, but one boy could always see through it. Sungyeol. He was her best friend and she trusted him for everything. They had the same hopes and dreams, the same ambitions, hobbies etc. The main thing they connected over was their dream of being an idol.

When Riko hears that he had been recruited for a company, she was shocked and she had to find out for herself. When she learned that he had been accepted into Woollim Entertainment she was hurt and broken. Her best friend dissed her and left her alone.