UNTOUCHABLE Leader and Vocalist

UNTOUCHABLE to everyone but you...

Name: Lee Da-Hae 

DOB: June 16, 1989

Position: Leader, Vocals

Ethnicity: Korean

Stage Name: D

Pretty%20Korean%20girl%20Han%20Ga%20Eun% 

Lee Da-Hae

Background Story

   Da-Hae has a rough past. Her biological father died in a freak accident, trying to protect her and her mother blamed him for his death. Her mother started to neglect her and consider her as worthless. On the other hand, her mother treated her other two daughters like princesses. Da-Hae didn't like being blamed for the death of someone she loved. As if that was not bad enough, her own mother married a man that was just so cruel and heartless. He mistreated her and beat and abused, just because he could. Her mother would've never said a word. Hell, sometimes she would sit and watch pr laugh or join in on the abuse as if it was game.

   Da-Hae met Sung Gyu one day at school. He was the new kid in her school and she and him easily became friends. She was his best friend,he was hers. She told him about her her dad, her abuse and everything. When asked about what he wanted to do in life, he said to become a musician, he wanted to sing and dance  and that made Da-Hae love him even the more. Da-Hae did not believe that she would find the male that made her smile or live again.

   Suddenly Da-Hae got a note from Sunggyu's friend. It read," I got some stuff for you. I hope you're still my best friend. I love you unconditionally. I'm sorry but I have to go. Please understand. ~Sunggyu"

Sunggyu left her with absolutely nothing. Da-Hae grew strong and p[rotective and guarded. When she is so hurt and angry with someone, she will try to avoid them. The grudges she holds, prevent her from ever having healthly love relationships. She couldn't if she wanted to anyway. Da-Hae's heart belongs to Sunggyu. It always has and will.