Daesung's Plans

IT'S STILL BLUE

*Big Bang Dorm*

Daesung leans on his bed alone. He was thinking about TOP’s feeling toward Uee and the fact of Seungri’s moves. This maknae been very fast than TOP while Daesung knows hyungnim must be really hurt by this.

And this was his fault. He gave Seungri Uee’s number. A number which caused TOP in pain. But he has nothing to do with it since TOP hasn’t revealed the secret yet. TOP thought it will cause him in difficult position if he tells Daesung or any member about the feeling. He won’t ruin anything and also Seungri’s heart.

Daesung sighed. They were so close and he has to make a move to help him.  He still wanted to see TOP’s smiley face not the sorrowful yet pity face of TOP when it comes to Seungri and Uee.

Daesung thinks harder. Then jajaaang..

A brightly idea popped out.. He makes a plan..

 

Daesung quickly dashed out to find TOP in his own room. He was so excited about this but he can’t find TOP there. His room was so dark and there’s no sign of his existence. Daesung closes it, he goes straight to Taeyang’s room for asking.

‘Knock knock’

“ Yea?” Taeyang responds

 “ Young bae hyung.. ” Daesung opens the door

“ Wae geurae, Daesungie?”

“ Do you know where TOP hyung is?”

“ TOP hyung? Isn’t he at his own room?”

Daesung shook his head, “ No, he isn’t. Do you se..”

Daesung hasn’t finish his word yet when Taeyang reminds something,

“ Oh no no no. I saw him going upstairs when I stepped out from lift. He said he wants to be at rooftop to get some fresh air and silences. Well I didn’t know what’s that mean, but it sounds confusing. Kekeke~” 

Taeyang giggles, he didn’t know TOP’s reason yet.

“ Jeongmal ye yo?” Daesung asks then Taeyang nods. He continues, “ Anyway thanks hyung.. That’s really helped”

“ Sure. No prob”

Soon Daesung follows what Taeyang has told. He’s going upstairs for finding TOP. And he almost there at the rooftop when something suspicious catch his view.

A man with hood is squatting nearly the fence. He was holding a tablet with Uee’s video in it. That man is really serious to watch her video which makes Daesung curious.

Daesung came closer to him and found out who this guy was. It’s the only one best rapper, T.O.P.

Daesung shouts on shock. He doesn’t know his hyung will doing this,

“ Omo! TOP hyung~”

He caused the squatting TOP startled. TOP tries to close the tablet, but Daesung grabs it faster and then laughs in victory.

“ HAHAHAHA.. See this? You can’t lie anymore hyung..” Daesung points his finger on TOP’s tablet where Uee’s face was clearly seen.

“ Ai.. Aigo Daesungie!” TOP tries to take his tablet back but Daesung protects. He asks,

“ You like her right?”

“ A.. An.. Aniyo.. This isn’t true!” TOP still trying to hide despite it’s already proven

“ Aigo.. Even you’re still lying after I saw this by myself?”

TOP shook his head, “ Aniyo.. It’s not as it seen..”

“ Then why are you watching Uee noona’s video at the rooftop?”

“ It.. It’s.. It’s because I..” TOP stammered. He didn’t know what to say when he’s already check mate.

“ Arasseo arasseo.. I got it hyung.. I won’t tell anybody about this” Daesung pats his hyung’s shoulder before continue,

“ You owe me a story” then he gives the tablet back

TOP took it fast and close the video. His feeling mixed. Uee, Daesung, Seungri and himself. He knows this thing must happen when everything was so fast and difficult.

‘ Should I tell Daesung about this? Or do I must keep it as secret like I used to?’

TOP can’t think properly. His heart beating faster because of it. But later on, he has nothing to hide since Daesung has already knows the feeling.

“ Well.. It’s a long story..”

Then TOP chooses to reveal every single story of his feeling toward Daesung. He feels confident with it since Daesung was the closest and trustworthy dongsaeng to him. He doesn’t need to worry because Daesung may help him from now on.

“ Morago??! She was your first love??! I meant, you’ve loved her for past 8 years??!! OMONA!”

Daesung completely shock upon TOP’s confession. He didn’t know TOP has adoring her this long.

TOP nods languidly, “ Yeah I was so stupid, right?”

“ Ani.. Aniyo hyung~ I’m very impressed you.. I meant, you’re such a true hearted man! Even she was dating Taecyeon back then but you still love her until now.. That’s amazing” Daesung touched

“ You know I used to be in long relationship with someone or worst I can’t move on from her”

“ Nah, that’s not the main problem! You can have her now” Daesung pats TOP’s shoulder

TOP gets it off, “ No, the situation is different now”

“ Waeyo? Is it because Seungri likes her too?” Daesung guess

TOP doesn’t answer it while his expression said so.

“ Hyung, just let it be.. I meant, you have to win her heart because you deserve it! You’ve come this far and you’ve been in pain for long. So now you have to make your own self proud!” Daesung inspirits

“ But how about maknae? I won’t hurt his feeling either..” TOP confused

“ Oh come on hyung.. Don’t make Seungri as an obstacle! This is life. There will be someone hurt”

“ But what if I’ll be the one whose hurt?”

“ Nah.. You won’t!” Daesung said in confident while TOP circled,

“ Yah why are you so confident with it?”

“ Because I’m close to Uee noona. And I knew her facts”

“ Like what? He likes Seungri?”

Daesung giggles before shook his head pleasantly, “ No.. But she doesn’t like someone younger..”

“ Jinjja yo?”

“ Yeah. And that’s why I supported you!”

“ Oh..” TOP calms up. This dongsaeng knows everything.

“ Then will you come in?”

“ Come in for what?” TOP clueless

Daesung smiled. He tells the reason why he used to be at the rooftop.

“ A plans?” TOP asks after it

“ Yeah. To get you close to Uee noona..”

“ But what if she already hated me because of my impolite attitude?”

“ Well, we won’t know the truth if we didn’t try it hyung..” Daesung suggests before continue,

“ So the question is.. Are you dare to try?”

TOP sighed. He has nothing to do with it. Daesung has already known about his secret and he plans something good behind it. And TOP has to agreed it since this is what he had been waiting for long..

“ Count me in” TOP confidently said

 

*Pledis Office*

Day by day has past. After School is getting busiest with their Japanese debut and it’s preparation. Today, every member is so exhausted and taking a break at the canteen while Uee is sitting at the living room by herself.

Actually she was on the phone with Seungri. He still phoning her and became really comfortable by it. His nervous personality has gone when his cheerful and self confidence has completely back. And Seungri was trying so hard to reach Uee’s heart whenever there’s a chance..

“ Are you going to Japan? Omona~” Seungri shouts out after Uee told him about After School’s schedule. He’s really shocked by this,

“ I’ll be so lonely then~”

Uee giggles, “ Aigo Seungri-ssi.. What do you meant..”

“ It means that can’t call you.. I can’t reach your Japanese number..”

“ Is that so? Well you have to be though to it..”

“ Yeah I do. But one month? You will be in Japan for one month, don’t you?”

“ Yes. One month” Uee sincerely said while murmuring,

‘ Actually one month isn’t enough to run away from this everyday call’

Then she sighed. Uee gets annoyed every time Seungri calls her. She has no feeling for him but she can’t reject his call either since she is the well hearted girl whose can’t easily reject someone’s feeling. So she keeps pick it up again and again.

Uee has no other choice.

“ Aigoo~ I’ll be so much missing you Uee-ssi” Seungri depressed, “ You should call me asap after you’ve finished this debut..”

“ Ne~”

“ Good. So umm.. What are you doing now? Have you finished the vocal lesson yet?”

“ Ne, we’ve finished that. And now we’re on a break”

“ O geurae.. So have you eaten?”

“ Not yet”

“ Eh waeyo? You have to eat since you’ll be so busy”

“ Yeah I know it. But I’m not in a good mood for eating”

“ Are you on diet?”

“ Yah.. Are you mentioning my fatness?”

Seungri giggles, “ Aigo~ kekeke.. I meant, aniyo.. I’m just asking you.. Well you look good with this appearance. Not too skinny and not too chubby. It’s prefect”

“ Then why are you saying that?”

“ Because you haven’t eat a lunch yet.. Oh, do you mind if I sent you a bento?”

“ Mwo? Ah ani.. Ani.. I’m fine with it”

“ Really? Well.. We should eat together sometimes”

“ Eh?” Uee circled

“ I meant to have a dinner together.. It’s sound fun, anha?”

Uee surprised by this sudden invitation. She knows Seungri was looking for a date with her, but this is too early.

“ A dinner? Ai.. Aigo.. But is.. Isn’t it too early for us?”

“ Eh waeyo? Do you have a problem with this?” Seungri curious

“ Personally I’m not. But my company will scourge me if I went out with someone.. You know, it’s difficult for us”

“ Are you mentioning about company dating rules?”

“ Ne”

“ Well, we still can have a dinner secretly”

“ But it’s still dangerous. And my leader will completely mad at me” Uee tries to make Seungri believed

“ Oh jeongmal yo? Well that’s too bad..”

“ Yeah.. It is” Uee sighed. Finally she made it.

Then their conversation goes along normally. They end it when Jung ah coming closer. Uee won’t bear any responsibility.

“ Is he still phoning you?” Jung ah takes a sit beside Uee after she ends Seungri’s call

Uee nods sluggish

“ Do you have a feeling for him?”

“ No I don’t, unnie” Uee shook her head certainly, “ I just don’t know how to refuse his calls”

“ O geurae yo.. Maybe you should give him a rejection signal”

“ But how? I don’t know what to do”

“ Well you have to deny his call sometimes”

“ Didn’t it make me as a smug person?”

Jung ah smile, “ Is having him phoning you every day was more better than be a smug person?”

Uee blanks. Her unnie was so right. She has to do it sometimes..

 

*Uee’s house*

Uee is about to sleep when suddenly her phone ringed. It’s a message from Daesung. Soon Uee opens it with curiosity.

    Noona.. Are you still awake? Anyway, do you have any schedule this Saturday? Well I want to  introduce you with someone actually.. If you don’t mind. Kekke~

Uee circled by it. Daesung was never been so baffling like this. What is his reason? Is this connected to Seungri’s date motives? Ooh what should Uee reply him?

Uee clueless while her hands typing automatically.

      I’m free this Saturday. But what’s going on Daesungie? And who is it? Is it a boy or..?

Then Daesung replies.

                He is a boy! And actually he wants to know you more.

Uee shocked. She still puzzled by it.

                Who is that? Is it Seungri-ssi?

Daesung replies faster.

                Aniyo.. It’s not him. He is cooler than the maknae.

Uee replies.

                Seriously? Do I know him?

Daesung replies again.

                Yes you do! You’ve know him for a long time! He’s one of your senior in JHS!

Uee surprised.

                Jinjja yo? Aigo who is it? How do you know him?

Daesung sent a reply,

      I knew him because he is one of the TOP. And because of he was on the TOP so everybody will notice him.. Anyway.. I just want to make sure if you come or not.. And I think you’re getting curious with it, so it’s a yes answer, anha? Well I’ll see you soon noona~

Then he never sent any reply again. Daesung was clearly mentioned TOP’s name on it so he hopes Uee will recognize it.

But Uee still Uee. She won’t realize it easier. Even though she’s agree with Daesung’s last message but actually she doesn’t know who is that person yet.

“ Nugu? My senior in JHS? Aigo nugunji? Who is that actually? And how can Daesung know him??”

Uee was questioning herself then read Daesung’s last message words by words before..

“ Omo! Is he mentioning TOP’s name here??! Aigo! I knew him because he is one of the TOP. And because of he was on the TOP so everybody will notice him!!” Uee rereading Daesung’s message,

“ Omona! What should I do? But.. Is he? Is he my senior?? Ay.. Ay.. Ottokae??”

Uee busies with herself. Some question popped out while she pushed Nana’s number. She needs someone to talks to..

“ Yeoboseyo?” Nana answer her call

“ Nana-ah! I got the answer! I got the answer now!!” Uee can’t arrange her panic thought

“ Yah unnie.. What’s going on? Please calm a bit..”

“ I can’t! Seriously I can’t! He’s going to meet me!!”

“ Nugu? Seungri-ssi?”

“ Aniyo.. He’s cooler than Seungri”

“ Nugu?” Nana completely clueless while Uee made her shocked,

“ It’s TOP-ssi!!”

“ JINJJA YO?? HOW CAN IT BE??!!”

“ Aigo.. I don’t know what to do. But Daesung said so..” Uee explains Daesung’s message to Nana. She gradually understands.

“ He is you senior? Omo.. How come you didn’t realize that?”

“ Seriously.. I didn’t notice him.. I was so insensitive to remember a person back then” Uee admits

“ Nah. You’re still insensitive until now, unnie..” Nana teased,

“ So this was his secret, eh? He doesn’t want you know about his past?”

“ Is that? But why Daesung mentioned he wants to know me more?”

“ Because he has the same feeling like Seungri.. He likes you! Oh didn’t I’ve told you about this?”

“ Yeah you do. But I think this is strange”

“ No. It’s not strange at all when two boys on the same group has the same feeling to you.. They just need to cover it up from each other. The hyung choose to hide it while the maknae be the attractive one..” Nana expects,

“ Unnie, this is so possible”

Uee stays is silent. She absorbs every single words of Nana’s expectation. She might be right and Uee has to choose it.

“ Do you think I must choose one of them?”

“ Well, you can choose one of them or you can leave them both. It based on your true feeling.. Do you like them? Or you don’t have any feeling to them? Just follow your heart, unnie”

Nana suggests her. Uee nods in understand.

“ But unnie.. I’ve a feeling that you like TOP better than Seungri, isn’t it?”

“ Mwo? How can you say that?”

“ Because I see unnie’s different here. Well you’ve called me immediately for TOP’s secret instead of Seungri’s everyday call. Kekeke..”

“ Eh?” Uee realized. She found a truth on it, “ Am I doing it for a feeling?”

“ Molla. You’re the one who knows the truth..”

Uee startled. She might know the truth when suddenly TOP’s smiley face appeared on her mind and later on she realized a thing..

Uee missed him.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Yeay it's close enough to TOPUEE shipping!

Hope I can complete the story asap and finish it :)

Please comment and keep support me. I'm doing my best ^^