One Night (Part 1)

IT'S STILL BLUE

 

Isn’t it weird? Doesn’t Uee feel weird? Or doesn’t TOP feel weird?

Yeah weird, one word is enough to explain their mixed feeling tonight. TOP has invited Uee to see their JHS and Uee has accepted the invitation. TOP pleased. Of course he has a good motive behind that, which is.. He wants to get closer to her. But what happened with Uee? Why she accepted TOP’s invitation? Wasn’t she confused before? Wasn’t she has many horrible memories with TOP’s coldest personality? Then why..

Well to be honest.. Uee doesn’t has any proves either. She’s completely lost mind. Even she asks herself the same question too. Why? How? What’s going on? Is he has a motive behind this? And so on. But Uee is Uee. She’s still the insensitive girl. She won’t get the answer until she feels it by herself. A feeling that will make her get a shock once she found it. Because it’s a feeling about..

TOP?

 

*Seoul Junior High School*

TOP parks his car 500 meter away from the school building. There are so many visitors came to this school summer festival, and TOP-Uee will get recognized if they didn’t wear any masker or something. So TOP offers Uee a glasses and mask to put it on hers while he applied a cap and mask.

“ Do I look like a terrorist?” TOP asks that made Uee giggles

“ Kekeke.. Yes you do. Why don’t you take off that glasses? People won’t notice you since you wore a cap thought” Uee suggests

“ Yeah. I think the same too” then TOP takes off his glasses. Now they’re ready to get off from car.

A minute later, TOP and Uee walk out of the parking lot. They’re heading to the school.

“ Omo! This is unbelievable! The school building didn’t change at all.. It still looks the same!!”  Uee surprises when they entered the school gate. She’s speechless by the unchanged school building.

TOP agreed, “ Yeah. It’s amazing.. Our school building didn’t change a bit. Feel like you’ve came back for schools don’t you?”

“ Ne majayo”

“ Well.. This is only the main gate, Uee-ssi. There are so many things that didn’t change at all! And it’ll make you more surprised”

“ Really? Then let’s go! I wanted to see all of this unchanged school building!” Uee turns excited. She has forgotten the awkwardness between them.

TOP smiled. He made a gesture for Uee to walk front, “ After you”

Then they’re going in to the school building.

Seoul Junior High School is one of the most popular schools these days. They have many idols graduated from this school, let’s say.. Ok Taecyeon from 2PM and Kim Yoo Jin from After School, two big names that bring hallyu to the world. But one strange thing is.. They didn’t mention Big Bang TOP has graduated from this school too. It’s strange.. Did he really graduate here? Or it’s just Uee and her JHS friends who didn’t know about his existence? Well.. TOP is very fat back then, so many people didn’t notice him. And that’s the reason why Uee and friends never mention his name.

Back to Uee and TOP tonight, she is very amazed for seeing all spot of this school building which brings her memories back. Looking here and there. Shocking here and there. And now they’re almost end the tour until they stopped in front of Baseball fields, where mostly visitors assembled because there are so many stands here.

Uee gets more excited after seeing this. The scenery which she hasn’t seen for a long time,

“ TOP-ssi, can we go there for some minutes? Because I wanted to see all stands before we go back”

“ Sure why not. We can play games too if you wanted”

TOP saw Uee’s excited face. He was thinking that it’ll be okay if they play games for a minute before going home. And he wished Uee will like it.

“ Seriously? Whoa.. I’m so excited to be here! Thanks for inviting me anyway”

Well yes, Uee likes this so much. She’s very excited to be here, and she takes all the word that TOP has a motive behind this invitation just like she thought before. Because now she thinks TOP was inviting her to get this happiness. Seeing their unchanged school, feel like a JHS student again and enjoy the stands festival. This is amazing. Uee hasn’t been there for a long time. So she likes it very much.

But to be honest.. Uee doesn’t know that TOP actually has a motive behind this. Yes, he wants to stay longer with her tonight. Because at first TOP was planning to go home earlier if Uee feels uncomfortable with glasses, mask or even the citizens and other things but.. After reading her expression a minute ago.. TOP knows that Uee likes it and it makes him very glad. Because by this reason, they can stay more and more longer tonight. Well done.. He made a good plan.

“ Hey is that balloon dart, anha?” Uee asks TOP when they past a shooting gallery. It’s one of her favourite game, so she looks very fascinated by it.

“ Yes it is.. Why? Do you play that?” TOP curious

Uee nods passionately, “ Actually it’s me and my dad’s favourite game. He taught me when I was six. Well he always gets me and my sister the biggest doll from that game, so I begged him to teach me. And now, its became my favorite game”

TOP can’t believe. He never thought behind Uee’s sweet and beauty face there is one kind of masculine game that she had learned when she was six years old. He amazed,

“ Wow.. Six years old? That’s amazing! You must be a pro then”

Uee shook her head shyly, “ Nah.. Not really. I lost the dart sometimes”

“ Well won’t you show me tonight? Or.. Should we do a battle?”

“ Really? You want to play this game too?” actually Uee won’t show this desire in front of TOP because she was afraid to tell him, but..

TOP has seen that desire. So he persuades Uee to do this battle, even though he’s not good enough with the game. TOP nods,

“ Geureom yo. I want to be like your dad. I meant.. Get the biggest doll for you”

Uee giggles, “ Hahaha.. You don’t have to. But, okay.. Count me in. I’ll get one doll too for you as an exchange”

“ Deal!” TOP agreed

Then they’re walking straight to the shooting gallery which has so many players there. Firstly Uee is a bit afraid if they’ll get noticed by visitors, but the visitors are too busy with the game. No times for recognizing other peoples beside them, so TOP and Uee are safe.

“ Two player please” TOP tells the shopkeeper before he gave TOP five dart each while saying,

“ Here’s.. Good luck dude”

TOP took the dart. He gives Uee five darts and tells her for being the first player. But Uee denies it. She even orders TOP for start the game,

“ No you go first”

“ Eh jeongmalyo?”

“ Yeah. Fighting”

TOP understands. Uee must be really good at this. Then he should start the game before Uee ends it with pro style. TOP sets the dart, he’s so ready and..

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Three balloons shot. TOP is quite good at this since he had played an assassin role for Iris drama. So despite he can’t get Uee a big doll as promised, but he got style and wins for a small brown teddy bear.

“ Wow! You’re good at this” Uee claps her hands after seeing TOP’s technique

“ Three balloons? Not bad. You still got a prize dude” the shopkeeper gave TOP a small brown teddy

“ Thanks” TOP took the teddy before gives it to Uee, “ As promised”

“ Thank you. Now.. It’s my turn”

“ Ne, fighting” TOP spirited her

Uee took the teddy from TOP then puts it on a table because she will start the game now. She was very confident. The darts, the balloons and also the teddies, they were waiting for her victory. Uee sets the goals, then..

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Just like what TOP has expected.. The pro will end it smoothly. She’s outstanding! Uee shot five balloons in one move. She doesn’t joke with her statements before, she’s really the original pro.

TOP claps his hands automatically, “ Whoa~~ Daebak!!! Uee-ssi you’re jjang!”

“ Omo!! You’re such a pro miss!! Daebak~~” even the shopkeeper speechless

Uee smiled shyly. She doesn’t wish for praise things like this, but her skill has made everybody amazed. Even other players pay attention on her too.

“ Anyway here’s the jackpot” the shopkeeper gave Uee the biggest white teddy bear

Uee takes it, “ Kamsahamnida” then she gives the teddy to TOP, “ It’s yours”

“ Omo really? The biggest teddy?” TOP still can’t admit upon Uee’s unbelievable skill

“ Nah I didn’t expect this either, but.. I don’t know why the dart is very familiar with me so.. Here’s.. If you don’t want the teddy then I’ll give it back to the shopkeeper” Uee thought TOP doesn’t want the teddy

TOP clarifies, “ No no.. Of course I want it. I’ll keep it in my room for remembering your hidden skill”

“ Are you teasing me?” Uee sounds sad

“ No. Absolutely not. I’m proud of you. Really” TOP smiled. He wants to make Uee believe that she’s amazing and he gets dazzled by it. TOP took the biggest teddy from Uee and carry it on his back. He looks so cute by it.

Uee understands what TOP meant. She smiled back, “ Arasseo.. Then let’s see another place”

She invites TOP to walk out from shooting gallery while TOP says thanks to the shopkeeper,

“ Thanks for the prize”

“ You’re welcome dude. Thanks for playing here too and.. You’re girlfriend is very beautiful. You should tell me earlier that she’s a pro”

Errr.. WHAT?

The shopkeeper makes TOP and Uee startled at the same time. TOP was saying thanks to him and he replied it with one embarrassing statement.. What the??

TOP and Uee’s face turned red in minute. Both of them have their own thoughts with own feeling. But they still have two same things, which are.. They want to hide the red faces and they must straighten the shopkeeper thought! Because it embarrassed them..

“ Ai.. Aigo.. An.. Aniyo. We’re not a couple” Uee speaks first

“ Morago?” the shopkeeper doesn’t get it

“ A.. Ani.. She said.. We’re not a couple.. Actually we’re just friends” then TOP clarifies it. Even though he was shocked too, but he can cover his feeling better than Uee

“ Oh really? Aigo, mianhaeyo.. I thought you guys are a couple, because you’re very well matched to each other. Ah.. Too bad. Jeongmal mianhaeyo.” finally the shopkeeper got what they meant

Soon TOP and Uee walked out from shooting gallery with silences and red faces. They’re too awkward for a talk after what the shopkeeper has said. They’re just walking side by side to nowhere, until..

 

 

To Be Continued…

 


Until.. Until what?? Kekeke..

Hello people!! Well I know.. I know.. It took a very long loonngg looooooonnnggg time to finish this chapter. I know.

I’m really sorry for this. But honestly I get busy with the final assignment so that’s why I haven’t renewed this story again.. I’m very sorry my dear subscribers and readers.. Jeongmal mianhae..

But now I’m back! Yeah. I’m working with the other chapters at the moment.. So beware.. For all TOP-Uee’s lovers.. It’ll be a good time for shipping.

Then.. Show me your love by comments and subscribes.. Love ya~

 

Oh and.. I wrote another TOP-Uee ff too. I also added Kim Hyun Joong character there. Well you know Barefoot Friends program is caused me in love with him and Uee. Yes! I shipped them as well I ship TOP-Uee. So.. Hope you enjoy my other story too~ Annyeong^^