Take It Or Leave It?

IT'S STILL BLUE

*After School's Dance Studio*

The next day from Night After Night show, Uee and all After School babes are gathering at the dance studio for practicing some new choreography for the newest song. They are so excited since they’ll debut in Japan soon.

An hour later, Uee and Nana are sharing some story about last night situation while other members take a rest of practice. They took a bench at the outside of building for make sure no one will heard what they’re talking about.

“ So unnie, how was TOP-ssi last night? Is he lovely?”

Nana starts teasing her unnie. She doesn’t know what did happened last night yet.

“ Aish what are you talking about? He didn't lovely at all”

“ Aigo what do you meant? Is he still showing you the coldest stare eye?” Nana clueless

“ Even worst than that.. He is ignoring me”

“ Ignoring you?”

“ Yeah, he didn’t greet me politely despite I already greet him first” Uee explains

“ Ah jinjja? Well maybe that’s how he used to act in front of someone he liked”

Nana is still teasing her unnie. Uee gets annoyed,

“ Oh Nana-ah, can you stop that assumption? He doesn’t like me at all”

“ Omo how can you say that?”

“ Then how can you say he likes me too?” Uee asks back

“ Aniyo.. Because I saw some awkward feelings from him. Like he is covering a secret, you know”

Uee surprised, suddenly she remembers what Yong hwa has said to her last night.

“ A secret? You know that?”

“ Yeah of course I knew it! Well maybe I didn’t know what exactly it is, but.. I can read that” Nana exposed

“ Jinjja? Then what is it?” Uee excited

“ Eh unnie can’t read that?” Nana asks before Uee shook her head, then she continues,

“ Yeah of course you can’t read it since you’re the insensitive girl. Well.. That secret is.. He was covering a feeling to you!”

Uee puzzled, “ Mwo?”

“ He likes you! TOP-ssi likes you! Oh come on, how many times I used to tell you unnie~”

“ Aish jeongmal~ Please stop that teasing things, Nana-ah!” Uee pissed

“ Aniyo unnie.. I’m not teasing you. This is the truth.. I meant, look through it now.. You just met him for two times and he act coldest way to you but he changed into someone funny in front of other people.. He ju…”

“ Jamkahnmahn!” Uee cuts Nana. She turns curious by this dongsaeng’s opinion,

“ What did you say? He changes into someone funny in front of other people? How can you know that?”

“ Oh he did? He did that to you?” Nana asks back, she makes Uee more curious

“ Yeah he did that. Well he acts real funny when the program started. But soon he changes it after the program finished. And I thought he just done it to me” Uee confess

“ Omo, look! That what’s I’m going to tell you! Aigo~ So there is no more doubt.. He likes you”

“ Yah stop it Nana-ah.. But anyway.. How did you know that? You just met him once” Uee still curious

“ Ah unnie~ Do you think we’re living in Flintstone’s era? Come on.. There is internet! I checked his personality on that thing! And found out that he is a funnyman. There isn’t any proves or statements toward his coldest act like he used to shown you. So that’s explain me everything”

“ O geuraeyo?”

Uee hangs, she remembers about GD and Daesung’s reaction from yesterday situation. Even these members are clueless too since TOP ‘maybe’ never done it before.

“ So is it true?”

“ What? He likes you?” Nana asks

“ Ani.. That’s secret. Maybe he’s acting that way to covering a secret?”

“ Yes of course since he likes you”

“ No.. It’s like he done it because he knew before. Like.. This is not actually our second met”

“ Really? Well I don’t know about that since you are the only one who knows your own stories”

“ Yeah.. And maybe I just didn’t recognize it..”

Well yes.. Uee didn’t recognize him since TOP lost some weight and getting more handsome now. But actually she is already close to the feeling..

 

*Daesung’s Car*

Daesung was sitting alone in YG Company’s car. He just finished an interview by himself and heading to YG office at the moment.

Then suddenly his personal manager gets exciting after the radio where After School’s song was played. Daesung surprised,

“ Eh? Do you like After School, hyung?”

“ Ne, I love them"

“ Ah jinjja? Then who do you like the most?”

“ Well Kahi-ssi is really adorable and y, but I like Uee-ssi the most. She is very beauty in real life, ne?” manager confessed

“ Oh Uee noona? We always meet her every week”

“ Ne, and that’s why I start loving her compared to Kahi-ssi”

“ O geurae? I’m really shocked about this”

Daesung truly surprised by manager confession. He never knew it before.

But then, this conversation reminded him upon TOP’s reaction last night. This hyung is very different when it comes to Uee noona. He acts like someone new. Ignores her, pretending to not pays attention on her, and even worst.. He embarrasses her.

What happened with him? This is so weird.

And the next second, Daesung tries to remember about their first met at samgyeopsal restaurant. The time when TOP hyung jut looking straight to After School table, where his eye didn’t change a bit until GD noticed.

Daesung recognizes something unusual when TOP suddenly changed into silent man when Uee came. He never had been like that before. He used to be the mood maker in front of someone new. So, why he did that to Uee?

Is it because he hates her? Or is it because he…

“ OMO!!” Daesung shouted. Finally he realizes a thing!

‘ Aigo! Maybe TOP hyung likes Uee noona!! Yeah.. My hyung likes her! That’s the answer for all strange characters.. And he has to do that since he must cover a feeling, of course! Omo~ I’m so smart!’

Daesung murmured. His face showing a happiness since he has solved the mystery of TOP’s. Then, another idea popped out. He took a cell phone and calls this hyung,

“ Yeoboseyo?” TOP answer his call

“ Hyung, eodiya?”

“ Jibe”

“ Your parent’s jibe?” Daesung curious

“ No.. I meant our dorm”

“ Oh.. Have you eat your lunch?”

“ Ani. Wae?”

“ Joha! Nomu joha! Let’s have lunch together! I’m on my way to YG office now”

Daesung excited while TOP puzzles by this sudden act,

“ Wae geurae yo? Why so sudden?”

“ Ani.. I just wanted to talk to you”

“ Oh what is it? You can say it now”

“ Ah aniyo.. I can’t say it on the phone.. We should meet up first”

“ Then come back to our dorm. I can’t go anywhere”

“ Eh wae?”

“ Because I just at the moment for tiding up my action figures. You know I bought them in Japan last month but haven’t sorted it yet” TOP explains

“ Hmm.. I see.. Ok. I’ll go back now. But make sure you’re all alone”

“ Ne, I’m alone. GD and Seungri left for shopping while Taeyang practicing some new dances in his room”

“ Woah great! Then, wait me there”

“ Ne~”

One mystery has solved. Daesung smiles before turns his cell phone off and begs manager to change the direction. Soon they are heading to Big Bang's dorm.

 

*TOP's room*

TOP was tiding up his action figures when suddenly Daesung came in without knocking. He shocked,

“ Daesungie! You’re shocking me”

“ Ah mian mian. I’m so excited hyung”

“ Aish.. You should knock it first since you might come in when I’m ”

“ Mwo? HAHAHAHA~ Ay.. Hyung, that will not happen. We’re same gender, I won’t tempt by you” Daesung laughs

“ Really? But I have the most super duper y body! And you will be tempted once you see it. Kekeke~”

TOP makes some y poses, he caused Daesung laughs harder.

“ Anyway.. What do you want to talk? It sounds serious”

“ Oh that!” Daesung stop. He took a seat at the edge of TOP’s bed before continues,

“ Well it’s a serious and important talk. So you might get a seat with me”

“ Yaa~ you’re creepy.. What are you gonna do to me?” TOP covers his body. He makes another jokes that caused Daesung laughs again,

“ Hahaha~ Aniyo hyung.. I’m serious. Come sit beside me”

TOP agreed to Daesung’s sugestion, he takes seat beside him while his mind is so clueless by Daesung motives,

“ Arasseo. Arasseo. Then what is it?”

“ Well it’s about last night situation actually. Yeah.. You know.. It’s about my partner.. The beautiful noona.. Uee..”

GASP!

TOP’s heart stopped beating when Daesung mentioned that name. He is really nervous if this dongsaeng will reveal the secret.

But honestly it's kinda too late.. Daesung noticed TOP’s nervous expression at the time he paused,

“ Uee noona. Do you like her, right?”

BANG!! TOP startled, he is completely in shock.

“ Mw.. Mwo.. Morago?”

“ Nah hyung.. Don’t be shy.. I know you like her! Uee noona joha, anha?” Daesung teased

“ Ah.. An.. Ani.. What are you talking about?”

“ Aigo~ You must be shocking since I know the truth, right? Haha~ Come on hyung.. Don’t pretending to me again..”

Daesung laughs. He turns extremely happy by seeing TOP’s reactions. Nervousness, awkwardness and red cheeks. He caused this hyung checkmate.

‘ How can he know that? Is he read my mind or something?’

TOP murmured besides his shocking mind. This is too early for telling anyone about the feeling. And he can’t do that! He still wanted to be a part of Big Bang and be a friend with Seungri. So he controls the emotion,

“ Aigo~ What did you say? I don’t like her”

“ Jinjja? Then what’s going on with those strange actions?” of course Daesung won’t believe it easily

“ Strange actions?”

“ Yeah. Ignoring her, pretending to not pays attention on her, embarrass her and so on.. What is that for?”

“ Yah Daesungie.. Didn’t I tell you that I’m really really tired last night?”

“ Ne, you told me that. But.. You didn’t stare at After School’s table with no reason right? Well you know.. On our first met at samgyeopsal restaurant. You made me curious.. Kekeeke~”

Daesung teases and giggles after saying those words while his hyung shocked. TOP didn’t expect Daesung has paid this much attention on him.

“ I.. I.. I didn’t remember it..”

“ Seriously? Then what is going on with your silences in front of Uee noona? You do have a reason, don’t you?”

“ A.. A reason? Aish.. What are you trying to say?”

“ Aha! What am I trying to say? Are you asking me to what am I trying to say? Well listen hyung, I’m trying to say that you can share the whole secret with me! I meant, you love line with her! Because I know you do have a secret, right?”

Daesung turns very exciting since he found some honesty from TOP’s expression. He can notice it easily because they’re pretty close to each other.

TOP sighed. He is completely checkmated. But still, he won’t surrender easily,

 “ Aigo you’re really annoying, Daesungie~ I don’t like her. And I don’t have any secret either”

“ O geurae yo? So you didn’t do it for covering a feeling or something?”

“ No, of course not. And why do I have to cover it anyway since I have no feeling on her?”

“ Oh I see.. Maybe my thoughts are a bit blunder”

“ Yeah exactly!”

TOP is trying hard to persuade Daesung before someone dashed into his room noisily. He brings another problem.

“ HYUUNG~ DAESUNG HYUUNG!!”

Seungri enters the room which caught Daesung and TOP on shock. They’re afraid if Seungri will hear to what they’ve been talking about.

“ Daesung hyung~”

Fortunately Seungri shouts again. He didn’t hear anything about hyung’s conversation. Then soon, TOP and Daesung forget it.

 “ OMO! YOU’RE SHOCKING US!” Daesung exposes

“ Aigo! Can you knock the door first?” TOP followed

“ Aayay mianhae hyung.. I’m completely enthusiastic!” Seungri apologizes before taking a seat beside Daesung,

“ Ne, Daesung hyung~”

“ Oh wae geuraeyo? Don't you supposed to be with GD hyung now?” Daesung asking his curiousness upon Seungri’s appearance

“ Geurae.. We went to Myeongdong together and bought some clothes moment ago. But suddenly a revelation popped out in my mind, so I decided to go back here and find you” Seungri explains

TOP laughs by it. He didn’t know what the meaning of that ‘revelation’ yet,

“ Mwo? A revelation? Hahaha.. Seungri-ah jinjja~”

“ What is that? What’s the connection with me?” Daesung turns more curious

“ Aigo hyung stop that” Seungri trying to stop the giggled TOP, he cutely strike him with a pillow before answering Daesung’s curiousness,

“ Hyung, you must help me now. Well listen, I've got a revelation about my true love passion. You know, my lovely dovey Uee-ssi.. I really really in love with her and.. AIGO HYUNG! HOW COME YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT YOU DO HAVE HER NUMBER??!!! JEONGMAL YAAAH~”

Seungri screams loud. He is really steamed up while TOP startled and stops the giggle things. He knows what's the meaning of that ‘revelation’ just now.

TOP concerns oneself on Seungri then stays silent.

“ Aigo~ You don’t have to scream this loud!” Daesung comments

“ But hyung.. Why won't you tell me some information about her? Like her number, her habit, her dislike and like stuffs.. Oh come on, I know you’re close enough”

“ Eh? Why do I have to tell you?”

“ Because I like her. And you know that”

“ But you have to get it by yourself since you’re the one who like her.. Not me”

“ I did! I did it before! And it’s so embarrassing..”

“ Jinjja? Then what have you done?”

“ Aish.. It’s so shamed hyung..”

“ Wae wae? What is that?”

“ Well.. I asked her number to 2AM Jin woon and I got nothing from him..”

Daesung shocked, “ Omo! Seriously?! Yaa~ Seungri-ah babo yah.. You’re embarrassing yourself! HAHAHAHAA” then he laughs

“ Yeah, that was completely embarrassing! And I don’t want to ask him anymore”

“ Wae geurae? Does he like Uee noona too?”

“ Molla. But he was ‘What? What are you asking Seungri-ah? Do you like her? Oh come on man.. You must fight with our muscle group first because we kinda adore her too!’ like that..”

Seungri imitates Jin woon’s reaction. He caused Daesung laughs again beore continue,

“ So that’s why! That’s why I’m begging hyung~ You have to give me some information about her.. Or at least  give me her number.. You know I’ve been struggling from pains and shames.. I need your help now.. Jaebal~”

Seungri begs like a cute panda, he pulls Daesung’s shirt repeatedly.

“ Hahahaha.. Arasseo arasseo. I got it. I’ll give you her number.. But..”

Daesung paused. Suddenly he reminds toward TOP’s reaction a moment ago. This hyungnim was extremely silent now, so he takes a glance.

And voila~

Daesung surprised. He saw TOP’s sorrowful face and his ultra-silences. He keeps quite from the time Seungri talked about Uee. Then later.. Daesung clearly knows what this hyung’s secret was..

“ TOP hyung, what’s going on?” Daesung asks. He caused TOP conscious.

“ O.. Oh.. Daesungie.. Ani.. I’m shock by seeing Seungri’s aura.. Ha ha ha” TOP lies upon his broken heart

“ O geurae? So it must be Uee’s lovely aura, anha? Kekeke~” Seungri asks

“ Ah.. Ne.. Maybe..”

“ HAHAHAHA.. Yes it is~”

Seungri laughs happily since he will know Uee’s phone number in a minute. But he didn’t know how painful his hyung’s heart was. And maknae's laugh made it curried more deep.

“ Here’s” Daesung sent Uee’s phone number to Seungri’s

“ Aigo hyung~ Jinjja jinjja gomawo!”

Seungri hugs Daesung tightly before dashed away from TOP’s room. He leaves the hyungs in silences soon he got the number.

“ Mianhae TOP hyung” Daesung opens a conversation again

TOP puzzled, “ E.. Eh? What are you apologizing?”

“ That one. A number from my phone..”

“ M.. Mwo?”

“ Uee noona..”

“ Nah what are you talking about?” TOP pretends again

“ Aish hyung.. Don’t lie to me anymore. I know you’ve done this because of him. Well, I can see it from your reaction when he asked an information about Uee noona”

Daesung explains. He already knows TOP’s secret now.

“ A.. Aigo.. What’s wrong with my reaction?”

But still TOP won’t reveal it.

“ Oh come on hyung~ You can share it to me instead of covering that feeling from other members” Daesung smiles,

“ It must be hard, doesn’t it?”

“ See? You’re blundering again~”

“ Aish.. Hyung~ Jaebal~” Daesung almost give up,

“ Well okay, I admit it.. You’re still shocking because I knew the secret right?”

“ Nah you’re so much wrong. And worst, you’re wasting my time”

TOP stood up from his bed then continuing his tidy stuffs. He makes Daesung surrender,

“ Arasseo arasseo. You won’t reveal the secret even though you’ve already checkmate”

“ Oh.. Listen Daesungie.. There is no secret!”

“ Okay I got it hyung.. But please.. Don’t blame me if someday Seungri will win her heart faster than you”

Daesung hangs and stood up before continue,

“ And yes, he has probably plan some good motives just now..”

Then he left the room. Leaving the twisted yet panic minded T.O.P,

‘ RIGHT! HE IS SO RIGHT! And I might get lose by maknae now... But.. What can I do? This is so perplexing!!’

Daesung’s statement has made TOP’s confused.

Seungri and Uee.. Two persons that he love the most..

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Yeay.. another chapter finished!

Is this story a bit unexciting eh? But I’m sure the next chap will be more interesting now, I make some conflict on it.. Just wait till I finished it ne :)

Always feel free to comment guys.. baybay <3