Teenage Love Dreams

IT'S STILL BLUE

*Seoul Junior High School*

It’s such a cold February when some girl students bring a bucket of red roses and carry a box of chocolates. They're smiling and giggling each other with serenely expression while walking out of school building. It’s valentine day, so every girl students will absolutely bring a joy into their steps.

On the other hands, there is a young boy who’s hiding behind the school gate, seems like he is waiting for someone. He keeps peeking from school gate sidelines and look through to centre building. He is a fat guy with 180cm height, he wears a school hat for hiding his face, and he bites his lips while eagerly waiting this person.

A moment later, his heart beating faster than before even he can hear his heartbeat clearly. This person has appeared in front of school building, the person that he had been waiting for 30minutes. Well she is a natural beauty student. Her body is so tall that makes she looks skinniest than other girls. She talks with her friends while walking out of school.

The boy puts out a box of chocolates and a rose from his bag, he is well prepared to do this. His heart beats faster when that girl is coming closer to school gate. He takes a deep breath and prepares the conversation that he had been practiced for this girl.

‘ Annyeong Kim Yoo Jin-ssi.. Do you know me? Well, I'm your senior on 3rd grade.. And.. Since it’s valentine days, so.. I got something for you. Here’s… Yoo Jin-ssi, joahae..’

He is practicing by himself, he smiled a bit and now he is hundred percent ready. He waits until the girl comes a little bit closer to him. He is so ready to confess his feeling after being a secret admirer for a year. And it’s already one meter close enough. So he showed up in front of this girl, but at the same time…

“ Yoo Jin-ssi!” someone shouts her name from the back

The girl suddenly turns her body back to find the one who’s calling her name,

“ Oh, Taecyeon oppa..” She smiled while Taecyeon moves forward to her

“ Are you free tonight?" He asked her, it sounds like a date invitation

" Tonight? Ne, I think so. Wae geuraeyo oppa?"

" Hm.. Won't you.. Go out with me?" Taecyeon shocked the girl, her face turns red,

" Eh?"

" You can't?" Taecyeon who has muscles and six-pack body, looks a bit disappointed

" An.. Aniyo oppa. I meant, yes I want to" well of course she will answer like this since Taecyeon is her senior and also famous around students.

" Jinjja?!!"

" Ne" she nods shyly

" Well joha! So.. Tonight 7 o'clock at Everland’s gate, is that okay?"

" Ne, arasseo" she smiles to Taecyeon

Taecyeon's dimple showed up when he smiles back to her. Despite his tooth are so big but no doubt that he looks cute and very handsome.

And everybody knows it! The seniors and the juniors, everybody will fall in love on him. He is very popular and there are so many girls who wanted to have a date with him. Then now it comes to this young beauty girl on the second grade, Kim Yoo Jin. 

" By the way where are you going now? Home?" Taecyeon asks

" Ne"

" So do you mind if we go home together?"

She startled for the second time, Taecyeon looks straight to her. They looks so well matched because their tall bodies building. Her heart thumps faster when Taecyeon look at her eye very deep.

" Ne. Kamsahamnida"

Taecyeon smiles that caused his dimple showed up again. He looks really handsome, " Ga ja"

They turned their body back, heading to the school gate where a boy with a box of chocolates and rose exist. But worst, they didn't notice him. A love bird has bloom into Taecyeon and that girl's heart. She’s just saying goodbye to her friends then walks home with the most good looking man at school, Ok Taecyeon.

Meanwhile the boy with a box of chocolates and rose is really hurt in pain. He can't believe to what he had seen just now. The girl he likes is on a date with his own classmate, Taecyeon-ssi. His heart broken and it caused so much pain.

Then he takes a deep breath with heavy pain. He puts a box of chocolates and rose back into his bag. He walks away from the school with disappointed feeling. He adores her for a year but he didn’t have any confidence to at least talk to her. He’s just watching her from the distant and admires her at this gap.

He knows this thing won't happen if he confesses earlier. But reality is painful, he was too late than Ok Taecyeon. Taecyeon has a good body building while this boy is just a fat loser one. He is mocking himself then heading home with the teary eyes ever. He can't handle it. And tears start coming down, expressed his broken heart.

 

 

The next days, this young boy was leaning alone at the bench near to school gymnastic with gloomy face. His heart is still broken. He can’t admit that the girl he likes, is now dating Ok Taecyeon.  And until these days, while his friends was playing baseball on the field next to gymnastic, he just leans on the bench with cloudy eyes and absent mind.

This boy is sick. He can’t move on from his past. He can’t move on and try to love someone new. He can’t move one because that girl is so amazing for him. He can’t move on because that girl is so beautiful and well mannered. He can’t move on because he is so much in love with her. He can’t move on because he just won’t to move on. He still wants to catch her, he still wants to hug her, he still wants to have her as a girlfriend, nor Taecyeon’s or other boys.

And at the same time, when he still looks awful, that girl came out from gymnastic. She is running to the bench while her big eyes keeps looking here and there. Seems like she is searching for something important but she lost it.

“ Ah.. jinjja.. Where did I drop it? Aah.. Where? Where?” she asks herself

‘ This girl.. This girl…’ the boy who's still leaning on a bench just looked straight to her without asking for a help, he mumbled.  

A minute passed, the boy starting dares himself. He wakes up and asks her when she is busy searching under the bench, 

“ Is there anything I can help you?” 

“ Eh?” she turns her head to him, her eyes showing that she got no idea where she lost her things,

“ Ne, kamsahamnida” she bowed to this boy

“ What did you lose?”

“ It’s a phone strap with small pink teddy”

“ Where did you drop it?”

“ I don’t know, but I sat on this bench before.” She keeps searching around the bench and sound so confuse, “ Didn’t you see any phone strap here?”

The boy shook his head, he didn’t see any phone strap when he reached this place, “ Aniyo. Do you sure it fell here? Or maybe you lost it when you leave this place?”

“ No. I’m hundred percent sure it was here.” Her body language show that she's in confuse, she keeps searching it everywhere,

“ Ah.. ottoke? That phone strap is such a precious things for me.. It’s so important. Oppa, please help me to find it”

She turns her body toward him, her big eyes looks so sad or maybe she is about to cry. She begged.

The boy is shocking out. He never expects to be called oppa by this girl. His heart thumps faster while his face turns red. He is really happy to be in this miracle. And another second, he walks away from the girl. He goes straight to the bush at the edge of gymnastic, and then starts helping the girl to find her phone strap.

“ I got it!” he screams some minutes later,

“ I got it!” he turns around and raise the pink teddy phone strap on his right hand

“ JEONGMAL??” she dashed quickly to him, then grabs her phone strap from this boy's hand, 

“ Omo it’s real! Oppa you found it! You found it, oppa!” and suddenly without any expectation, she hugs him tight,

“Oppa jinjja kamsahamnida! This phone strap is really really important for me” her hands are around that big boy’s shoulder beore she closed her eyes.

Now his body is frozen, even he can’t move an inch. His feeling wants to blow up, his heartbeat stop a moment. He is so happy and about to scream, but he can’t do that, so he shuts his mouth and enjoys it until she finished.

“ Ah, joesonghamnida” the next few seconds, she un-tights her hugs and pulls her hands back.  She just realized that she was hugging a stranger.

“ Jeongmal joesonghamnida” she bowed

The boy is still frozen to death, his face is completely turning into red now. But he doesn't care anymore, he just follows the feeling. He takes a small move to get closer while his eye is looking into hers.

“ Kim Yoo Jin-ssi” he says with thumping heart

“ Eh?” she raised an eyebrow, because she got no idea how can he knows her name

“ Yoo.. Yoo Jin-ssi.. Jo.. Joa.. Joahae”

The words slip away just like that without any expectation, but finally he confessed it to her. His one year secret admirer has finally disappeared. He is completely out of control now. His big hands touch her cheeks, it’s so warm and soft.

‘ She.. she is.. she is so flawless! Yes she is! Even from this close, she is so perfect.’ He murmured

“ Oppa..”

Her eyes catches him, they are so innocent and puzzled. She is so cute when acted like that although she wasn't acting. She’s really confused with his action. They are trapped in their own thoughts, until another boy called her name.

“ Yoo Jin-ah is that you?” Taecyeon’s voice startled them,

“ Are you okay? What are you doing there?” Taecyeon gets curious with their position, he comes closer to them, “ Is that Bingu? Hey Bingu, is that you?”

Along with it, the boy’s consciousness has returned. He recognizes that she isn’t her girlfriend, she is Taecyeon’s girlfriend and that muscle boy is on the way to his spot. This is not right, he won’t involve into a fight. So he takes his hands off from that girl’s cheeks and run as fast as he can without saying any word.

“ Hey! Hey! Bingu wait!!” Taecyeon shouts when he saw that boy is running out, Taecyeon tries to chase him but the girl holds his hand

“ No Oppa! Let him go”

“ Waeyo?! Is that Bingu? Are you cheated on me?!” Taecyeon asked with his anger face that looks so scary

“ Aniyo. I don’t even know him, but he helped me to find this” she shows her phone strip to Taecyeon,

“ Finally I found it. Ah ani, he found it for me. I just thanked him, since he helped me to find this precious thing.”

“ A phone strap? Isn’t that a phone strap I gave to you on our first date?” Taecyeon asks with confusion

“ Ne. I think dropped it when I run to gymnastic, and he was leaning on this bench when I start searching for it, so he helped me.” She explains the fact to Taecyeon, he is a bit calm now,

“ Oppa, mianhae”

Taecyeon walks closer, he puts an arm around her waist, “ Well I can't defy if that was the real story. But one thing, you should promise to me that you will not dropped this phone strap again, arasseo?”

“ Got it! Since it’s a gift from oppa, I will keep it. It’s my precious one.” She smiled to Taecyeon,

“ Ah aniyo. My precious one is only Taecyeon oppa! The one that I won’t leave and I..” 

The girl hasn’t finish her word yet when suddenly Taecyeon shuts with a kiss. A first kiss since they just date for couple days ago.

The girl is really shock, her eye getting bigger by this. But Taecyeon knows how to treat it, he kiss tenderly until she closed her eyes and enjoy it too.

 “ Yoo Jin-ah, saranghae” Taecyeon whispered to her ears and continuing the kiss

Meanwhile behind the high bush near the gymnastic, there is a boy who's peeking at them. He had been watching from the beginning. His heart broken twice, but this one is more painful than ever. That lip, that kiss, and that flawless face are not made for him. That soft lip, that tender kiss, and that flawless face is made for Ok Taecyeon.

He bursts into pain again, he stepped away from that place, he almost cried but now he covered it with a relief smile. At least, he already confessed his feeling to her although he's still being a loser.

Well, maybe he shouldn’t be a secret admirer and try to confess his feeling earlier. Or maybe he should be a forever secret admirer and never ever confess his feeling. But whatever he does, he is just too late..

 

 

To Be Continued.....

 

 

Hi there, I’m back again.. So how was that? Is it fine? Well, I got a shock when seeing TOP’s picture before debut, OH KILL ME.. HE IS REALLY FAT!!

But thanks GOD, he has transformed to be a super duper handsome man who I love the most <3

Anyway thanks for reading my ff and don't forget to drop your comments...