Night After Night Show, Cue!

IT'S STILL BLUE

*SBS studio*

Finally today is the day for all Night After Night hosts are gathering around the waiting room to begin the show with GD and TOP as the guest. They are really excited while Uee just sits at the sofa, wondering how this episode will be.

TOP is still running in her mind, the cold character, the eye and the sudden awkward feeling. It mixed together that composed something weird and nervous in her mind. He came so sudden and then he ruin it by the coldest look.

Uee sighed. TOP and GD haven't come yet. They're a bit late because they held a photo shoot for magazine, and soon they get apologizes by everyone since they know how busiest GD and TOP was.

“ Noona what are you doing here? Aren't you feel excited since my hyungs are coming? Come on, cheers up!” Daesung shocked her when he saw Uee's worried face

" Aigo Daesungie! You shocked me!"

" Kekeke.. Mianhae noona. But you look so worried, so I think there is something bad happened"

" Something bad?"

" Yeah, your face said so. What happen?"

' Oh. Don't you know that something bad is your hyung! He makes me so damn nervous' Uee murmured

" Aniyo kwenchana" she lies

" Jinjja?"

" Ne, it is.. Well you know my schedule is a bit tight lately. So maybe it caused me to look this way"

" Ah geurae. But it's a bit bothering, isn't it? Noona should take a rest then, you can't forced too much energy or you'll get sick by.." Daesung easily believes. Then they're talking about the health things as an idol.

 

*GD and TOP's car*

Meanwhile, at the same time but different place, GD and TOP is on their way to SBS building. The location is still pretty far so the manager who drives the car, driving it really fast.

" Hyung, can you explain me more about this talk show concept?" GD who's sit at the back with TOP asked the manager

" Do you mean this Night After Night show?" 

" Ne"

" Well it's a usual talk show concept. Mc will read all of your facts and secrets in front of the audiences, then they'll ask you if it's true or not. So.. You have to be just the way you are in personal life" 

" Just the way you are? You meant show our real character in front of the audiences?” TOP curious

“ Yap exactly!"

" Oh, so TOP hyung should showing his annoying character and the unnecessary one?" GD tease

Manager laughs while TOP glare at GD, "Mwo yaa"

" Hahaha.. Ani ani. But you have to make a good impression in front of audiences. You know, it's a part of your album promotion too"

" Ahh ne" GD and TOP nods

So now TOP got an answer for his question. He has to be the usual one with funny character. And it more pleasure than acting to be a cold guy which he used to do when Uee-ssi around. And actually he wanted to show up this real character upon Uee too. But then he thinks about Seungri's feeling again. He can't determine which way he will go now.

Feeling or Friend? 

Two words exist that caused the cold personality of him build. He has to cover it again and again until his bravery pop out.

 

*SBS Studio*

“ Annyeong haseyo~"

Suddenly some crews greet two peoples who have been entered the studio. They walk across that caused Jae hoon, Myung soo, Jae dong and even Yong hwa excited. Well it's the eagerly waited.. GD and TOP

" Annyeong haseyo" they bowed politely 

" Oh GD and TOP! Annyeong haseyo" Jae hoon and so other Mc bow back

“ Hyung! Finally you came! Aigo what take you so long?" Daesung comes closer that followed by Uee on his back

" Omo Daesung-ah~" GD pats Daesung's shoulder with lovely expression

" Aigo ppalli. You have to touch up" Daesung says

“ Yah Daesungiiee~ Don't you miss your hyung?” suddenly TOP shows his cute little punch to this dongsaeng. Of course he didn't realize Uee is standing at Daesung's back

" Oh!" TOP startled when finally he saw her

" Annyeong haseyo" Uee bowed politely while her mind is clueless by TOP's cute action

" Annyeong haseyo Uee-ssi" GD reply it first. Seems like he very exciting to meet Uee in real life again.

But what happen to TOP? He even didn't bow to Uee nor greet her back. He just stare at her with shock expression.

Well okay, he is nervous. Really nervous. And it worst since Uee saw what has he done to Daesung.

Then the atmosphere turns awkward. Uee is waiting for TOP's greeting while TOP will never do that since he is so nervous.

" A.. Ah ne.. Maybe hyung should touch up now. You know, we are about to begin.." Daesung breaks the ice. He quickly notices something weird has happened to TOP's hyung personality

" Ah ne.. We have to touch up. TOP hyung, ga ja" GD follows to fix the atmosphere back

" Yeah me too. I have to stand by now. Well it's good to see you again. Hope we can work as a partner tonight" Uee bows

" Ne Uee-ssi. Fighting~" GD bows back and followed by Daesung.

Then Uee leaves them. She walks ahead to the stage where other Mc has gathered

" Hyung! What happened? Why are you being like that?"

Daesung burst into curiosity after Uee gone. His eye is investigating TOP's expression

“ Ah? Jinjja? I didn’t realize that” again, TOP lies

GD sighs, “ Aigo hyung you shouldn't be like that. She is greeting us politely so you must greet her back"

" Ne. She is showing a good attitude to you and you just keep silent. Aigo~ hyung, she is an idol" Daesung proves

“ Nah, molla. I thought she’s just greeting you, so I didn’t pay too much attention on her”

“ Oh.. TOP hyung~”

GD and Daesung mumbled with the same reaction. TOP has changed, and Daesung notices it. 

“ Hyung, this is so not you. What did happen? Did she done something bad to you so you just ignore her? Or.. Is there any other things??”

TOP shocked by Daesung questions, he has to cover his feeling more better.

“ Wae geurae? Moreuda”

“ Oh hyung seriously”

“ Jinjja molla”

“ Ohh~”

Daesung stops it. He knows it's a bit demand for TOP to tells the secret. Then he just wait.

“ Oh come on let's finish this. The show is going to begin so we need to touch up” GD says when he saw the manager is coming and warn them

" Ok"

GD and TOP walk straight to the dressing table while Daesung go to the stage for taking his place. 15 minutes later, they are so ready to begin the show. Then PD say cue..

Uee takes her lead to open the show,

“ Battle! Star hearings! Night After Night~”

Viewers claps, soon Jae hoon introduce the guest,

" It was difficult bringing this guests here, It's Big Bang's GDragon and TOP!!"

Then more thunderous applause audible when GD and TOP came out. Daesung showing his excited face since they're on the same group. 

He raises his hands, pretend to dance like High High and singing along with Myung soo. He is so energetic, but later the most energetic one is coming from the coldest man, TOP. He raises his hands too and dance to High High song toward Daesung. 

Of course he makes Uee shocked. She never saw this man doing that before. He always been the coldest person when they're meet. But now, suddenly he destroy it up. TOP turns to be the funniest person ever. Funny pose, deep heavy voice which Uee never heard before since they didn't talk, and some jokes TOP has made. 

TOP made everybody laugh. Daesung, Yong hwa, Jae hoon, Myung soo, Jae dong and even Uee laughed by his jokes. And he really enjoy it, because seeing Uee's smiley face is a pleasure moment for him.

But later it comes the most nervous one when Jae dong purposes TOP to reconstruct his drama scene, 

" Sorry but, can you say that " Do you want to be my girlfriend?" line while walking like that?" 

TOP embarrassed, he has no idea with that, " Wae geurae? Kekeke~ Wae?"

Well, they're mentioning about TOP role drama which he was talking about the funny moment of "Call me, oppa" scene and the way he used to walk with rhythm.

So it come more nervous when he has to reconstruct it with the one and only female on this show, Uee-ssi. He is so worried about the feeling that may appear and recorded by cameras or viewers while Uee is more stressed out when she don't know how to deal with this cold man.

In other words... They are so nervous!

“ Do you know Uee well?” Jae hoon helps to clear up the awkward atmosphere among them

TOP hangs a bit. He was thinking to say they've met at samgyeopsal restaurant. But then he encaged that since it may caused any gossip or scandal. So he choose to lie,

“ I saw her in real life for the first time today”

" HAHAHAHAHA~"

" So you saw her for the first time today~"

Everyone laugh by TOP's innocent style while Uee startled before murmured,

' He lied! But why he has to do that?'

Question spinning on her head. TOP really makes her mind disordered. However he must have some reasons for that. So Uee, the well mannered girl, forget it and pretend like they just met for the first time.

She bowed while saying, " Annyeong haseyo"

TOP moves closer and directs his right hands for shaking hands with Uee. Well since Uee has acted so he has to do the same way.

Then they are shaking hands with awkward and nervous feeling. TOP goes back to first position. Both of them can’t handle their nervous face anymore.

Uee wags her hands to face for guarding it from red cheeks while TOP is giggling and spot his heads down to cover his nervousness.

 

       

 

 Uee-ssi, are you older than him?” Jae hoon breaks the ice again

“ No I am not”

“ So you’re older?” Jae hoon asks TOP

“ Yes, by one year” TOP answered with no doubt, he looks at Uee with smiley face, “ I believe I am the oppa”

“ So you’re the oppa? Try calling ‘call me oppa’” Jae hoon orders

Jae hoon caused Uee and TOP laugh in nervousness again, then he repeats

" Say 'call me oppa'"

TOP saw Uee with the cute looks, he already removes the cold side one. Uee smiles. She doesn't know why she smiles. But looking at TOP's appearance like this is making her heart bloomed.

“ Call me oppa!” 

TOP starts. He used the arrogant mimic as he casted for the drama

" HAHAHHAHAHA~" everybody laugh by it and so Uee does

“ You have to do it with rhythm! You have to do it with rhythm” Jae hoon orders again

TOP doesn't care, he just improves the script, “ How dare you fold your arms!”

Uee laughs hard. She can't cover the nervousness and happiness.

TOP turns head down. He is so nervous too. But he has to do this as command.

Later TOP walks closer to Uee. He uses the fun rhythm walks as ordered. It was so funny even Jae hoon clapping his hands to express this funniest moment.

" He's doing good" Jae dong commented

Now TOP is one meter away from Uee. He wanted to come closer but he can't. He won't cause any scandal since he said they're just met for the first time today. TOP looks straight to her eye.

Uee can't take it. Her nervousness is growing bigger when TOP standing this close and look at her eye. The feeling is so different than before. TOP has changed and so the feeling. She doesn't dare to look at those eyes back, because TOP is too handsome and her heart beating faster like TOP does.

“ Call me oppa!”

TOP starts again. He acts so serious which make everybody laugh again, even Uee can't cover it too.

 

 

Soon they end it. They go back to the position they used to be. Later on, the show going funnier. TOP shows his annoying character, he named himself as pure and innocent person. He answers and comments to the question really humorous. TOP made everybody happy and burst into laugh.

And yes. He made Uee laughs too. She is really happy by his jokes since it's so funny and beatify. Even she already changes the assumption of coldest TOP into funniest TOP now.

But according to this, Uee realizes something about reality. Something about the question, why TOP has to be the coldest one if he is the comedian in real life? Why he has to act like that? The cold stare eye? Cold personality? Why? Uee found something suspicious.

But unfortunately she didn't have any answer for that. So she just forget it and enjoy the show.

Later on the show has ended. Everyone was greeting to say good bye and saying 'thanks for your hardwork' to each other.

Jae dong comes closer to Uee and Yong hwa, they were talking about the show

" Uee-ssi thanks for your hardwork" Jae dong bows

" Oh oppa, thanks for your hardwork too" Uee bows back

" Well let's get some foods~"

" Sure, I'm free tomorrow"

" Oh hyung wait, I never know that TOP and GD hyung actually is a gagman. They are so funny!" Yong hwa opens a talk

" Geurae. I'm kinda shock too" Uee commented

" Yeah I thought TOP and GD is a cool person back then" Jae dong shares his opinion,

" But later I know that TOP-ssi is a comedian. He knows how to make people laughs"

" Yes he is.. He makes us laugh real hard and.."

Yong hwa hasn't finish his word yet since Daesung surprised them,

" Oh there you are~ Aigo I've been searching all of you"

He came closer with GD and TOP at his back. They're so prepared to go back.

" I thought you already leave the studio" Daesung continues

" Aniyo we're not. Well we all about to leave and get some dinner like usual, won't you come?" Jae dong asks

" Oh that.. Hmm.. Mianhae hyung.. Maybe I'll skip tonight. You know, my hyungs are so busy. They have some tight schedules tomorrow" 

Daesung mentions GD and TOP, the caused of he can't have some dinner tonight.

" Oh geurae? Yaah that's too bad. I thought we can have a dinner together hyung~" Yong hwa shows his disappointed face to GD and TOP

" Aigo jeongmal mianhae~ Maybe we can eat together next time" GD apologizes

" Nah that's too bad" Jae dong follows

" Yeah, the timing is just not match. Hope we can meet again sometime" Daesung feels bad that get teased by Jae dong,

" Aish Daesung-ah.. We're not regretting yourself. We're only regreting your hyungs existence tonight. So don't act like an important person"

" Ah hyung, jamkahnmahn~ Kekekeke" 

Then all of them burst into laugh by it. 

" Anyway we have to go now. Bye everyone, thanks for your hardwork~" Daesung bows and so GD, TOP

" Annyeong haseyo~"

" Oh noona annyeong. We'll meet again next week okay? Take care of your health~" Daesung greets Uee 

" Ah ne. I will. Annyeong Daesungie." Uee bows

" Ne noona~" Daesung bows back

" Annyeong Uee-ssi" GD greets

" Ah ne, GD-ssi take care~" Uee bows again before turns to TOP, " TOP-ssi too. Take care~"

She is so sweet with a smile. Now they're waiting for TOP's greeting back. But then...

"...."

Yes.. TOP didn't even pay attention to it. His cold personality has back as soon as they finished the show. He just staring at something far away from their view and pretend doesn't hear anything.

Later the atmosphere turns awkward again. Uee speechless.

" Ah hyung.. TOP hyung" Daesung pinch TOP's arm

" Oh wae? Waeyo?" TOP acts innocent

" Noona.. Uee noona" Daesung points Uee

" Oh.." TOP understands

Uee looks at TOP with puzzled expression before prepares,

But obviously...

" Well let's go back. It's already late night. Yorobun annyeong haseyo~"

TOP bows and soon leave them really fast. He just saying it without pay any attention on Uee. He left alone and leaving many misunderstood ahead. The atmosphere becomes a mess..

Uee circled, her eye getting bigger.

" Aish! What happened to that alien" GD shocked

" Omo TOP-ssi~ Is there something wrong with him?" Jae dong surprised

" Oh, does he always been like that?" Yong hwa turns curious too. He asked Daesung

" Molla. But this is the first time I saw him un-mannered.. Aigo~" Daesung confess before continues,

" Ah by the way.. Maybe he is a bit tired. You know, people might turn into moody when they are tired" 

" Ah.. Geurae"

" Well. Uee noona, don't worry. Don't mind him. He is the alien in our group. So kwenchanna" Daesung tries to comfort Uee who's still on a shocked.

However this is not the first time TOP done this to her.. But don't know why, this time seems so different since she just saw the funniest TOP and now it's already gone as soon as everything over. Well.. She's just disappointed..

" N.. Ne.." Uee tries to control her emotion

" Yes Uee-ssi. You shouldn't worry about that. He will turns to be someone else in the morning. And usually he will back with the comedian one like he shown at the show before" GD inspirit her

" Y.. yeah"

" Well. It's okay. It might shock you noona. But it's okay" Daesung still comfort her

" Y.. Ye.. Yeah, I'm fine" Uee finally controls her emotion

" Good. Well.. I think we're going back now. Annyeong~"

" Annyeong" 

This time Jae dong, Yong hwa and Uee bow together although they're still clueless by TOP's action.

" Aigo how can he done that to noona? Is he nuts or something?" Yong hwa questioning after Daesung and GD left

" Molla" Jae dong lift a shoulder.

Then he leave them by go straight to the place where Jae hoon and Myung soo standing.

" Noona, this is your first met right?" Yong hwa asks, he makes Uee startled

" Ah.. N.. Ne.."

" Then why he has to do that? Like he has something to be cover up..." Yong hwa says

" Cover up?" Uee repeats.

She is completely blank toward Yong hwa's reaction

" Ne. I think he's holding something that won't discovered by anybody. Well you know, maybe a secret.."

Uee more clueless. How can Yong hwa analyze it quickly?

" Is that so?"

" Ne.. In my opinion"

" But.. What is that? What is the secret? I just met him for the first time today. Aigo~" Uee turns so serious toward it

Yong hwa giggles. He didn't suppose to make this beauty noona curious,

" Omo aigo~ Noona andwae.. It just my opinion.. I didn't know the truth is.."

" Ah geurae~ I thought you know him so well" Uee realizes

" Of course I'm not. I only met him three or four times before"

" Ah I see" 

" Hmm.. Anyway! You shouldn't worry noona.. He won't come to the show again, so let's go to the restaurant~"

Yong hwa pulls Uee's arms to take a walk with him toward Jae hoon, Myung soo and Jae dong's position. These sunbaes are already wait for them to come together to the restaurant. Then they leave SBS studio and heading to the restaurant like they usually do after finished the show. 

And soon Uee forgets about TOP's unbehaviour style, even though she can't take TOP off from her mind.

 

*GD and TOP's car*

" Hyung~ Wae geurae? You've done it two times. What's wrong with you?"

Daesung burst into curiosity as soon as they reached car. He asks TOP whose sit at the back.

" Wae? What happened?" Manager asks

" Ani.. It's TOP hyung. He is so un-mannered in front of Uee noona " Daesung explains

" Un-mannered like what?"

" Un-mannered like he didn't greet her despite noona already greet him politely"

" Maja?"

" Yeah, and he turns into the coldest person by all sudden" GD proves,

" Yo Seunghyun hyung, what's happened?"

TOP leans on car's upholstery. He acts like nothing happen,

" Aigo what's going on with you two? I didn't see any mistake back then"

" Aish jeongmal~" Daesung speechless, " Hyung~"

" Ani yah hyung.. You're so different. I've never see that attitude before. You know we've been friends since child" GD says

" Oh you turn into someone else Seung hyun-ah" manager proves

" Ne he does, right? He does, hyung?" Daesung concurs with manager

Manager nods.

" Aniyo.. What are you talking about? I didn't see it, seriously~" TOP still protects his feeling. He acts innocent for not causing any possible

" But you've changed hyung. You embarrass her two times, the first arrival one and the last one before"

" Oh come on Daesungie.. What do you meant? Of course I didn't change at all. I'm just the way I used to be. And I didn't embarrass her either! I just didn't know that she is talking to me since I'm so tired. You know, we have a tight schedule today. So I need some rest" TOP lies

" Ah well, we're having a tight schedule today" Manager agrees

" Yeah but.. How come he does like that when GD leader greets her back politely?" Daesung asks before continues, 

" Well GD hyung must be really as tired as you too right?"

PING PONG~

TOP choose the wrong speculation, so he admit 

" Well okay, yes it's.. But right now, I'm not in a good mood for talking about her. I just met her twice and I didn't even know her better than you. So why you have to be like this to me?"

TOP asks Daesung back, he run out of words.

Daesung sighed, and also GD. They knows something wrong with this member. But they won't get any explanation since TOP still wants to cover it. So they surrender, 

" Well okay. Let's stop it.. It won't get any bright spot if we just being stubborn like this" GD intercedes

" Yeah stop it kids. Maybe Seung hyun-ah is just not in the mood for that girl. Well it's happen to me sometimes when I'm a bit sick of my girlfriend"

Manager helps to break the ice which caused an explode laughing sound. He makes them laugh.

" HAHAHAHAHA~" Daesung laugh together with GD,

" Hyung jeongmal~"

Then the cracky atmosphere has changed into something fun. They talk about another things while TOP leans on his seat and close his eye.

Thinking about Uee and.. He should be more careful next time..

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Aigo~ Finally I’ve finished two chapter now..

Well honestly this Night After Night talk show is the reason why I made a story about TOP and Uee. Oh if you can see how they are pretty well-matched each other.. Kekeke..

Anyway, how about this chap? Is it more interesting than before? (yes I hope so :p)

I’m gonna make other fantastic chapter asap! But before that… please leave your comment as always ^^ thanks

And.. it’s a BONUS for everyone who love TopUee pairing! Kekeke..