Overheard News

IT'S STILL BLUE

Back to 21st century where the fat guy has loosen some weight and becomes the most charismatic rapper together with five awesome boys, Big Bang's TOP. While the girl has debuted as a super flawless idol, actress and also mc under After School idol group, Uee.

Choi Seung Hyun, a.k.a Big Bang's TOP, debuted as a rapper idol along with his childhood mate, G dragon. He loses some weight and looks more handsome than before. Forgetting his chubby face back then, he has so many fans and lovers nowadays. He debuted in 2006 and doesn't have any expectation that he will meet his first love again, Kim Yoo Jin. 

Kim Yoo Jin, or Uee. She debuted as the visual of After School’s new member in 2009 and becomes a hot topic soon after it. Her natural beauty and honey thigh has stolen many attentions. And that’s the reason why many companies offer her some contract for dramas, hosting or else brand’s ambassador. She is really happening, she makes many citizens affected. Even more, she becomes the 'ideal girl' for some male idols and selected as a hot chick who wants to be dated with. 

Then TOP knows it. He recognizes her easily since she didn't change at all. Kim Yoo Jin still looks the same, her beauty face didn't change. With or without make up, she always looks dazzling.

TOP surprises when he saw Uee has debuted as an idol. He really worries to meet her since that ‘teenage love feeling' might be come back again. And.. Just like Uee's beauty face, those 10 years ago feelings didn't change at all. TOP still adores her. He always checks After School’s mv or Uee's new drama for seeing her face anytime. He always sees the video secretly but it become dangerous when he knows the maknae has fell in love with her too.

Well.. Yes.. It's Seungri. Maknae who raptured by Uee's flawless face. He adores her that made TOP's position difficult. TOP still likes her, so he wanted to win her heart this time when everything has changed and she didn't date Taecyeon anymore. But on the other hand, he won't break maknae's pure feeling. He won't fight with because a girl.

However he didn't have to worry about it since they haven't met until now. Yeah.. Even though TOP and Uee are an idol, but they haven't met in real life or even on stage. So TOP shouldn't be that worry until they met up at samgyeopsal restaurant yesterday. It was so distracted and difficult. TOP hasn't chosen his path yet when Uee is coming back to his life.

Follow his feelings or give it up to Seungri?

Well life is a choice. Even it looks difficult now or then, but he still has to choose one of it..

 

*SBS Studio*

Uee hosts a talk show along with Tak Jae hoon, Park Myung soo, Kim Jae dong, Daesung and Yong hwa as well. It called Night After Night, and they already finished it a moment ago when Jae hoon oppa invites them to have a late dinner at famous European restaurant.

" Oh joha! I'm hungry too" Myung soo excited

" Let's go hyung, i'm free tonight" Daesung follows and so Yong hwa

" Yeah me too"

Then everyone is ready to go to the restaurant when Uee denies it. She has a tight schedule tomorrow, 

“ Oppa mianhaumnida I can’t join tonight. I’ve a photo shoot with my girls early in the morning”

Uee is showing her guilty face. Honestly she wanted to join them, but she has no choice because she needs to take a rest as soon as possible.

“ Yaaah… Jinjja? Even for an hour?” Jae hoon asks

“ Ne. Honestly I really wanted to come with you.. But..” Uee hasn’t finished her statement yet when Jae dong cuts it with an action,

“ Oh don’t worry Uee-ah, I will beg to your manager now”

Jae dong stood up with many confidences then starts looking for Uee’s manager since he thought she was afraid because of it

“ Aniyo oppa. It’s not about that..” Uee shouts her voice to be heard by Jae dong who’s already a meter away.

Actually she was going to tell him about the reason she had but its kinda late because Jae dong already begs Uee's manager and got his permission. Then she has no other words to say, so they left to European restaurant which famous with fine foods and wines.

Everybody was enjoying their delicious meals when Jae hoon opens a talk among them,

“ Uee-ssi, who do you think the best between these idol?” he mentions Yong hwa and Daesung who are the only idol that host the same show with them.

“ Omo! Hyung~ what do you meant?” Daesung shocked

“ Aniyo. I’m just asking..”

“ Hyung.. Jaebal~” Yong hwa lost his confidences

Actually Uee is a bit shocked too upon this question, but later she can clear it up and answer with a sweet smile towards Daesung and Yong hwa,

“ For me.. Both of them are amazing. They have strong ability for singing and they are really nice to me”

“ Aigo~ noona.. You’re my best” Daesung replied it with a smile that makes his eye disappears

“ So Daesung-ah, Uee-ssi saranghabnikka?” suddenly Myung soo brings out a shocking question after seeing Daesung’s brightly atmosphere 

This question is really surprising Uee and Daesung, their eyes glare in a circle.

“ Aigo, jamkahnmahn hyung.. I respect her as noona since our first met on Family Outing and she is really kind to me. So that’s why I’m quite close to her” Daesung clarifies

“ Ne oppa. You shouldn’t judge like that. Daesungie is really kind to me. He tells good advices as a sunbae for my newbie years” Uee proves

“ Geurae.." Myung soo nods since he can't tease Daesung anymore. But a minute later he starts teasing Yong hwa,

" So Yong hwa-ah, do you like Uee-ssi?"

" Mwo? Omo, hyung jaebal"

" Yah.. Wae geurae? I heard your band choose Uee as their ideal type"

" Omo hyung.. Aniyo~ Well it's true that my CNblue mates mentioned Uee noona as our ideal type.. But we're getting close because You're Beautiful drama in 2009. We cast together with Jang Geun suk, Park Shin hye and Lee Hongki too. And just like Daesung has said, Noona is really kind to us.” Yong hwa explains

Uee nods, " That’s right oppa. Aigo~ Please stop teasing me. They're just like my brother. We will never fall in love to each other"

" Oh.. Is that meant, you will not fall in love with someone younger than you?" Jae hoon curious

" Ne" Uee nods certainly

" Jinjja? Then why you picked Daesung instead of other male idols? You know.. On that talk show program you choose him rather than TOP, Nichkhun, and other idols" Jae dong surprised everybody

" Daesung-ssi?" Myung soo clueless and so Daesung,

" Nan?"

Uee's cheeks turned red. She is so embarrassing by this, " Aigo, jamkahnmahn~ It's not like that.."

" Yaah.. That's true! Noona likes Daesung!" Yong hwa shocked by Uee's reaction

" Aniyo aniyo. It's not true. Well let me explain this" Uee clarifies,

" I like someone with single eyelid. And on that time, the mc just offered me some idols with double eyelids so I choose Daesung since I like that appearance"

" Only that?" Jae hoon curious

" Ne. Oh and.. Daesung has a good voice that made him extremely awesome" Uee turns to Daesung, " Think I already said this to you, right? On Family Outing?"

Daesung tries to remember those times which already past couple years ago, " Hmm.. I think so"

" Then why don't you two have a date?" Myung soo starts again

" Omo hyung~" Daesung shy

" Oh oppa.. Stop it~" Then they laugh

" By the way, do you know that Daesung’s hyungs are coming next week? Well, yeah.. Maybe they can make Uee fall in love" Jae dong keeps teasing Uee with news

" Yaah oppa" 

" Kekeke.. But anyway it's true. They are coming. Don't you know it, Daesung-ah?"

Daesung nods, " Ne I knew it. PD told me before”

“ Oh nugu nugu? Nugu Daesung ah?” Yong hwa sounds interest

“ Well the talented and the charismatic.. G dragon and TOP” Jae dong answered Yong hwa’s curiosity

“ Omo jinjja!? Yah daebak! Jinjja Daebak!”

Yong hwa lost control after hearing that two names, seems he got a big desire to meet these amazing boys.

Well actually it’s not only Yong hwa who is excited by GD and TOP's attendance for the show, because Myung soo, Jae hoon also Jae dong are really exciting to hear this good news. The most awesome peoples are finally come to their show. They are so happy even they didn’t realize upon Uee’s silences.

Uee shocked out after hears that. TOP ruins her mind again. Her heart beats faster whenever she remembers those cold eyes and his appearance at the restaurant back then. Although everybody is just talking his name now, but Uee has already nervous to face their next week scene.

Of course she can't host a show when someone stares at her with the cold eyes ever. It's so confusing and Uee worries too much. She still doesn't have any answer why TOP stares at her like that. She is so clueless and turns to panic.

Ottokae? What should she do?

Uee needs someone to talk to. And it comes to Nana. So she decides to sleep over at After School's dorm right after they finished eating. She didn't go back to her parent’s house and immediately calls her dongsaeng.

" Yeo..bo..se..yo..” Nana answers Uee’s phone call with sleepy tones. She just woke up a second ago

“ Nana-ah, mianhae for waking you this late.. But please wake up! I got something to tell to you. Immediately!" Uee impatiens

" Oh.. Uee unnie? Wae geuraeyo?"

" Aigo, this is so confusing! Even I can’t bear it!"

" Confusing? What is that?"

" I'll tell you when I reach dorm"

" Eh? Are you coming here?"

" Yes. Open the door for me"

" Uee-ssi gwenchana?" Manager asks Uee after dropped her in front of After School’s dorm. He smells something suspicious

" Aniyo gwenchana. I just need something to talk to with Nana-ah"

" Something like..?" Manager turns curious

" Oh. Something like.. Hm.. Girl’s things. Yah you know.. Kekeke~" Uee lies, " Ah by the way, thanks for the ride. I'll see you soon in the morning. Annyeong haseyo"

She bows then run real fast toward After School's dorm and found Nana in the living room. She is waiting there alone just like Uee has ordered.

“ Unnie, what happened?” Nana dash when Uee entered the living room

“ Nana-ah ottoke? They are coming next week! Ah jinjja.. ottoke??” Uee panic

" What are you talking about? Unnie, calm down a bit"

" Aniyo I just can't let it happen. Aigo~"

" Omo. What's going on? You made me worry" 

" Aigo Nana-ah.. It's about TOP-ssi" Uee shocked the clueless Nana

" Morago? Big Bang’s TOP? Omo. What happened with two of you? Do you like him?" Nana misunderstood

" Aniyo.. It's..." Then Uee starts explaining about the news she heard before. She also explains about the nervousness she had for next week episode.

" Ah.. So you're nervous upon his cold character eh? Like he had shown up at the samgyeopsal restaurant?"

Uee nods, " Ne ottokae? I can't do my job properly if he stares at me that way"

" Aigo don't worry unnie. You can do your job properly. Just don't pay too much attention on him"

" How can I not paying any attention on him if he already confused me with that look? And moreover I didn't know why he done that to me. Oh Nana-ah, I wish you can understand my position"

Uee sounds more worry while Nana laughed by it,

" Kekekee~ Unnie! You know what, I'll be so much lucky if I were on you position. Because on my opinion, TOP-ssi likes you! He does like you so that's the reason upon his cold character!"

" Oh what are you talking about?"

" Nah it's true. I meant, you barely know each other and suddenly he acted that way to you. So what is the right answer for that? He is covering his feeling to you! Because he adores you so much" Nana explains which makes Uee annoyed,

" Nana-ah jaebal. I'm not in the mood for jokes"

" Omo do you think I made a joke? Of course not! I'm telling you a possibility!"

" Aigo~ I shouldn't wake you up this late night then"

" Oh no no no.. I'm not sleepy, I'm hundred percent sure about it. But hmm.." Nana sighed. She just realizes that her unnie is way too insensitive toward this kind of a thing,

" Anyway.. You shouldn't worry too much. I know you can do your job properly. Just believe to yourself and stay confidence. Focus on it so he won't ruin your mind, arasseo?"

Uee smiled before nods, " This is what I've been waiting from you. Gomawo"

Nana smiles back. She hugs her unnie, “ Unnie fighting!”

" Ne. So stop teasing me, okay?"

" Teasing you what? TOP-ssi?" Nana puzzled, " Oh come on! I knew he likes you. I meant, there are so many idols who adore you. So he might be one of them"

" Okay I hate you" 

Then they laugh together. Nana wasn't surprise anymore toward Uee's insensitive character. Her unnie is so beauty and y, but she is too kind hearted to feel someone adores her or not.

 

*Big Bang dorm*

Meanwhile its 10pm when Big Bang’s talented boys are gathering in their dorm to have a dinner except Daesung, who left for hosting Night After Night show. They were having a good conversation until one shocking news had been told by the manager,

" Morago? TOP and GD hyung will come to Night After Night show?" Seungri shocked, " ANDWAEE~~"

" Aigo joha! Nomu joha!" GD comments along with TOP's unnecessary move. This hyung doesn't realize Uee's existence on that program yet

" Andwae~ Jeongmal andwae~" Seungri still shocked

" Wow it's gonna be fun since Daesung will be there too" Taeyang envy

" Yes it will be F.U.N just like T.O.P!" TOP aliens shown up

" Andwae~ What do you mean hyung? It won't be fun because I should be the one who's coming to the show!" Seungri turns cranky

" Aish.. Wae? Wae you should be the one to come? Wae? Wae?" TOP clueless and so other members

" Because there is my Uee-ssi!! She hosts the same program with Daesung hyung! Aigo ottokae? What can I do? Oh.. Manager hyung. Manager hyung! Please bring me to the show too! Jaebal~"

Seungri explains his shocked thing. The shocked thing that made TOP realizes.

" Mo.. ra.. go.."

" Ne, she hosts the same program with Daesungie. Well she is very beauty in real person, eh?" GD said

" Oh jiyoungie, do you like her?" Taeyang notices

" WHAT? YOU LIKE MY UEE-SSI??!!" Seungri annoyed

" Mwo? Ah.. Aniyo aniyo. I don't like her. I just admitted that she is beauty. Well you know, I have my on-off relation with Kiko" GD clarifies

" Ah jinjja. I can't accept if you like her too, hyung" Seungri reliefs

" Wae? Do you think she will rather choose GD than you?" Taeyang teased

" Aish aniyo. I just don't like if someone cheat on me. She is too perfect and let me clear this, I'll win her heart no matter what!" Seungri says with many confidences

" But didn't she reject you on that show?" GD teases that caused Seungri startles

" Aish hyung~ How come you say this to me.. Well I admitted she choose Jin woon beside me. But it's just for the broadcast! She didn't do it for real. So there are so many chances for me to win her heart in real life, not in front of the television just like she choose Jin woon that time" Seungri turns too much confidences before continue,

" So therefore.. For winning her heart.. Manager hyung.. Please let me appear on that show too~"

Seungri begs again to the manager, but he only get rejected since it's GD and TOP's part of promotion for their new collaboration album. 

" JAEBAAALL~" he shouted while trying to get manager's permit again

" Is he really like Uee-ssi?" Taeyang asks GD, after seeing Seungri's reaction

" Molla. But it's my first time to see him dying upon a girl" GD confess

" Yeah me too. He never been so serious with a girl before” Taeyang agreed

“ But maybe he likes Uee for sure since he said he will wins her heart and hate someone who's cheating on him. Omo~ How can he been so confidence like that" GD approves before laughing hard with Taeyang. They are so surprise toward maknae's action until they didn't notice to oldest hyung’s silences.

Yes.. TOP is shocking to death. He was shocking for the reality that he will meet Uee again. And moreover, they will meet closer than yesterday as a person. Because she will host a program where TOP will be the guest, and it's so hard to be face.

But the most shocking one is.. Seungri's statement. TOP can't believe maknae will say those things which make him more confused.

' Someone who cheated on him? Someone who like Uee-ssi?'

What did he know about her? TOP has already suffered by all pain and hurt feelings because of her. And now, this maknae will hurt him too? Or he will be the one who hurt the maknae? Nobody knows..

Then now, TOP was thinking about the character he should shown up. The funny like usual? Or the cold character he has build when it comes to Uee? The character that he used to protect his feelings. Well everything mixed up with it goods and it worst.

" Hyung wae geurae?" GD found the silences TOP. He is curious about TOP's unusual personality again

TOP startled, he realizes from the reverie

" Mwo? Ah.. Ani.. I just hypnotized by him" TOP points his finger on Seungri. He tries to cover everything on his mind

" Maknae?" Taeyang asks

" Ne. Why he do that?"

" Dunno. Maybe because he really likes Uee-ssi?"

" Nah.. He always been the annoying one between us, doesn't he?" GD said, " Oh but always.. You're the TOP one, hyung! kekeke~"

GD mentions TOP as the annoying man in Big Bang. He makes Taeyang burst into laugh. TOP smiles. He has a great group while he doesn’t know what to choose next.

A girlfriend or a friend?

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Whoa! Finally I’m back with two chaps at the same time! Woohoo ^^

But.. Actually I want to apologize about my action for deleting some chapters and renew them with new stories. Because I thought it would be perfect to shorten the story, so I did it for goods and to make my stories more easy to understand <3

Hope you enjoy and like my new chapters. And don’t forget to comment<3