Jibe Gajima (Don't Go Home)

IT'S STILL BLUE

*Big Bang Dorm*

The day has come. Time was ticking so fast while Daesung and TOP are debating about this hyung’s style. They’ve been really noisy.

“ Yah hyung.. Are you thinking about granpa’s outfit or what?”

Daesung shocked after entering TOP’s room. This hyungnim was wearing a cabbie hat with glasses and mixed it with long shirt and jacket. It was summer and TOP looks so sealed.

“ Doesn’t it swelter?” Daesung asks

TOP shook his head, “ Aniyo. I love wearing long shirt, and you do know about it”

“ Yeah I know, but that cabbie hat is too much. You look like a granpa for sure”

“ Jinjja yo? But it’s Cavalli”

TOP fixes his clothes through a mirror. Honestly he looks handsome on whatever he wears.

“ So is this good?” TOP took off the cabbie hat. He asks Daesung.

“ Joha! You look more handsome now”

“ Yes I am since I’m the most handsome guy in YG family! Kekeke” TOP laughs. His statements caused Daesung disgusted,

“ Yah ppalli hyung. We are wasting time”

“ Ah arasseo. Ga ja”

Then they walked out of room before something eerie has stopped their step. Seungri, Taeyang and GD were chattering around the living room at the same time. They were questioning upon this two member’s intention.

“ Oh hyung, where are you going?” Seungri was the first one who asks. He made TOP stammered,

“ A.. Ani.. We’re about to walk outside for a moment” he lied

“ Mwo? Walk outside with Givenchy shirt and Balmain jacket? You are planning to go somewhere else, don’t you?” GD guesses. He has a good eye toward fashion of course.

“ Ani.. TOP hyung has an appointment with her mother for sure. And I want to go along with him since I’ve an appointment with Myung soo hyung too”

Daesung helps. He spreads a lie fluently than TOP which makes other members believed.

“ O geurae yo..” Taeyang and Seungri assured. They let TOP and Daesung leave after GD warns,

“ Don’t make any trouble, arasseo?”

“ Ne we won’t. Annyeong~”

Then they rushed their step and breathe lively after reach the basement.

“ Omo I’m so nervous!! Gomawo yo Daesungie! I don’t know what to say if you weren’t there” TOP was shaking before thanked Daesung for his help.

“ Don’t mind it hyung. I’ll do my best to protect your secret from them as promised” Daesung nods.

TOP grabs Daesung’s hand, “ Aigo you are my best dongsaeng, Daesungie!”

“ Yeah, thanks for trusting me. You’re my best hyung too” Daesung confess,

“ But now we don’t have many time for a confession like this. Let’s go! We can’t be late!” he codes TOP for unlock an expensive sedan which parked right in front of them. They will use TOP’s car for tonight.

“ Ah jinjja yo. Let’s go!”

TOP pushes his car remote before a ‘click’ sound being heard. They ride on it then heading to Yongsan together.

Well it’s still one hour early but they’ve already drive the car to café. They wanted to make sure that everything will go as smooth as planned. They won’t make a bad appearance and hoping for a best.

TOP’s heart is beating impatiently.

 

*Uee’s house*

Nana is at Uee’s house for helping this unnie to choose the best dress like Daesung has mentioned before. Honestly Uee used to think about her natural style before Nana offers her strength to pick a good dress. She wants to make her unnie looks fabulous to be remembered by TOP.

At first, Uee thinks it’s so annoying because she’s not attending for a date tonight. She’s just having a simple dinner with Daesung and her senior which is maybe TOP. But Nana saw it different, she thinks Daesung has another purpose for requesting Uee to wear a best dress.

“ Maybe he has a good motive behind it and you have to look good as you were on stage!” Nana persuades.

Uee can’t deny. She let her come.

“ Aniyo.. I won’t wear that dress!” Uee rejects Nana when she suggested her a y red dress with blinks.

“ It’s y unnie.. y..” Nana keeps suggesting

“ Aniyo.. It’s too y. I won’t be comfortable by that”

“ But many guys will immediately checking at you if you wear this one” Nana still suggesting

“ As a ? Yes” Uee annoyed, “ Aigo Nana-ah.. I won’t wear a y dress for tonight”

“ Then why did you buy this?” Nana asks

“ I didn’t buy that. It’s from sponsor. You know I don’t like wearing a y dress unless it’s for group requirement!” Uee clears it before continue,

“ However I’m just having a dinner. Not a date! I will look too much by that dress”

“ Arasseo arasseo. Then how about this? A mini jumpsuit? You’ll look simple but chic for a dinner, not a date..” Nana suggests another dress

“ Ah joha! I prefer this one”

Uee grabs the dress and applies it to her body. She looks so neat with it.

“ But it’s too short, isn’t it?” She asks

“ No it’s fined. TOP-ssi will love it” Nana teased

“ Yah you!” Uee pats her dongsaeng

“ Aigo unnie, ppalli ppalli. You have to be rushed!”

Nana avoids Uee’s hands by remembering her about the time. She will be late if they don’t rush.

“ Omo you’re right! I’ve to go now. Do I look good?” Uee was asking for one last comment before she leaves.

Nana nods with a smile, “ You look stunning even it’s only a simple jumpsuit, unnie”

“ Aigo~ Nana-ah stop teasing” Uee denies the fact, “ But anyway, thanks for your help! It’s a bit helping”

“ No problem.. Take care”

“ Ne”

Then Uee dashed out for an exit. She takes a taxi since it was a secret appointment. She won’t let manager know about this or she’ll get scolded by him and Kahi of course.

Uee has to play safe, as safe as her heart beating for TOP.

 

*Tango Du Chat*

TOP and Daesung has already arrived at the café by 30 minutes. They come really early than the planning time. Daesung choose a table at the corner since he has to make sure no one will notice their existence.

TOP takes a seat in front of him. He puts a glasses on and off repeatedly. This hyung must be so nervous.

“ Daesungie, do I look good with or without glasses?” TOP asks

Daesung stares at him, “ Hmm.. You look better with both of it”

“ Yah that’s not an answer. You’ve to choose one!”

“ Aigo~ But you look good with glasses or without glasses. Just decide it by yourself, hyung” Daesung comments

“ Aish jeongmal. I can’t decide it by myself so that’s why I’m asking you” TOP tells

“ Ah hyung.. It’s not a big deal. You can wear it if you want and you can take it off whenever you want to. It’s a simple choice anha?” Daesung annoyed. He pats TOP’s shoulder for clearing a thing,

“ But the point is not on your glasses hyung! It based on here. Your personality upon her”

TOP circled, “ My personality?”

“ Ne. You have to change it. You have to be the real Choi Seung hyun for sure. The funny man, the brightly smile and the manner guy. You have to be that one and make Uee noona impressed. Just leave the cold side you used to build in front of her. Or.. She will reject you forever”

Daesung suggests TOP. He caused this hyung’s realize,

“ Ne, I will. Gomawo Daesungie. I won’t go this far if there isn’t your help” TOP thanked

“ No problem hyung. I just want to see you smile like you used to”

“ I am smiling now” TOP shows a very wide smile to Daesung. But he looks creepy by this.

“ Aish this hyung jeongmal!” Daesung disgusted

TOP laughs. He puts his glasses on before telling, “ Aigo.. Aigo.. Here it comes again. I have to pee now. Off to toilet for a sec..”

“ Aigo hyung.. You’re so troublesome!”

“ Yah ottokae? You know I’m the toiletman when I nervous”

“ Yeah. But you always do it wherever!”

“ Yayaa mianhae. But I have to go”

TOP runs after that. He always searches for a toilet whenever he’s on nervous. And all members are already know about that since it’s was TOP’s habit from debut.

The planning time has passed five minute and Uee arrived just now. She paid taxi bills then walking to the café before calls Daesung for asking his current location.

“ Daesung-ah, eodiya?”

“ Oh noona, have you arrived? Actually I’m at the corner of the café, you can see me after you passed a big cabinet”

“ A big cabinet? Arasseo. I’m walking there”

“ Ne. Annyeong”

Daesung raised his hands when a girl with black mini jumpsuit passing by. He noticed it’s Uee since she has a good tall body and sparkling beauty.

Uee waves back to Daesung then coming closer to the table. She looks a bit questioning when she found Daesung all alone,

“ He hasn’t come yet?” Uee asks

“ Nugu?” Daesung forgot his hyung

“ My JHS senior? Oh, didn’t you use to tell me that?” Uee confused

“ Ah.. Ne. Ne.. I almost forget! Kekeke.. Actually he was in the washroom for a moment” Daesung informs. Honestly he was amazed by Uee’s natural beauty until forgetting TOP’s existence.

“ Anyway, let’s take a seat”

Daesung pulls a chair for Uee, she sits elegantly.

“ Kamsahamnida”

Then some second has passed. TOP finished his toilet business and heading back to the table. He was walking on confident until he saw a girl with long brown curly hair seated in front of Daesung. He can’t see the face clearly since he was standing at her back. But TOP knows it must be her, Kim You Jin a.ka Uee, the one who always make his heart beating faster.

TOP comes closer. He has to be natural despite he’s on nervous.

“ Oh, here he is.. Noona’s senior has come.. Just don’t be surprised when you see him” Daesung excited after seeing TOP. He notices Uee to prepare.

And yes, Uee has prepared. She turns her head back pretty slow with the un-normally beating heart. She is guessing if it was TOP or not. Then with a bit hoping face, Uee saw the guy very clear.

It’s TOP! The real T.O.P!

He’s wearing a long shirt that covered by expensive Balmain jacket and Louboutin spiked shoes, with glasses on her face which makes him so charming and handsome. He walks very confident and bowed mannerly to her,

“ Annyeong haseyo Uee-ssi”

BANG!

Not enough with the appearance, he makes Uee more shocked with this attitude. She gets her eyes bigger and circled. This personality is so different than he used to shown up back then. Uee startled.

“ An.. Annyeong haseyo.. TOP-ssi..”

“ It’s been a while. How are you?” TOP continues with good manner and polite words. He takes a seat beside Daesung.

Uee still startled, “ A.. Ah.. Ne, I’m fine thank you. Ho.. How about you?”

“ As you can see.. I’m blessed” TOP showing his killer smile that makes him look so so so handsome,

“ Anyway thanks for coming. I really appreciate that” he continues

“ Ye.. Yeah. No problem. I’m quite curious upon Daesung’s message too” Uee confesses. She can feel her cheeks turned red by TOP’s smile.

“ Oh is it bothering you?” TOP wonders. Now he caused Uee stammered,

“ A.. An.. Aniyo.. It’s not. I’m just surprised with it. I meant, how can this be..”

“ O geurae” said TOP

“ Yeah.. I’m kind surprised too right after TOP hyung reveals it. And I think he’ll explain to you later. But now let’s order some foods.. My stomach is already grumbling..” Daesung shows his existence between these idols conversation. He makes them giggles,

“ Arasseo. Let’s take a meal” TOP suggests

Soon they’re ordering some delicious foods and beverages. Uee chooses a mixed salad with low fat dressing while TOP and Daesung choose the pastas. They’re eating without any conversation after it.

“ So noona.. What do you think about my hyung? I meant, have it crossed your mind that he was your senior back then?” Daesung opens a conversation after the meals run out.

Uee shook her head fishily. She was afraid if TOP will get hurt by her words,

“ I’m so sorry. But I was the unpopular girl back then. So I didn’t notice many senior for sure”

“ O geurae yo? I thought noona is the most popular girl” Daesung can’t believe

“ Ani that’s not true. Everyone knows her. Uee-ssi is very popular in our JHS. But.. Maybe I’m the one who’s not popular enough among junior students” TOP confess

“ Is that because you used to be a fatty loser?” Daesung asks

“ Aigo Daesungie, don’t mention that. It’s so embarrassing” TOP shied

“ A fat boy? Seriously?” Uee surprised

“ Yeah, actually TOP hyung lost 20 kilo before he enters our company. He was so big, fat and ugly back then” Daesung teased. He caused Uee curious,

“ Eh jeongmal yo?”

Daesung nods while TOP trying to fix his image,

“ Ani ani.. Don’t believe him. I have the same face now and before”

“ Aish.. Should I show Uee noona the fat TOP-ssi photos?” Daesung dares his hyung. He pulls a cell phone out of his pocket and prepares to show Uee a photo before TOP quickly grabs it,

“ Please don’t ruin this moment Daesungie. I didn’t ready for a mockery”

“ Aniyo. I won’t mocking you” Uee promised

“ See? We won’t mocking you” Daesung followed. He’s trying to get his cell phone back.

“ Ani ani.. It’s very a shame thing. I’m not ready for that..” TOP begged while hinder Daesung’s hands,

“ Jaebal”

To be honest, TOP wasn’t ready for showing the photo to Uee because he is afraid if Uee might recognize him by that look. A fat guy with tall body, she might remember about a boy who’s leaned on the couch that day. The day when he about to kiss her in front of gymnastic building while she was dated by Taecyeon. It’s so embarrassing and TOP didn’t ready for that.

“ Aigo Daesung-ah it’s fine. I’m very painful to see your hyung begged like this” Uee touched by TOP’s begging face. She tells Daesung to stop.

“ Aish jeongmal.. He’s just acting noona. Acting” Daesung doesn’t finish teasing

“ But your hyung is a human too. We can’t force him” Uee defends TOP

“ Oh? Are you protecting him?” Daesung surprised

“ Eh?” Uee shocked, “ An.. Aniyo.. I’m just saying the truth. I meant, we must have some embarrassing moment right?”

“ Indeed! I agree with you, Uee-ssi” TOP admits,

“ Anyway I still have your silly past photo too. A photo with your oh-so-not-good-hair one!” he tries to beat Daesung back

“ Arasseo arasseo. I’ll quit it. Give my cell phone back, hyung” Daesung begs.

TOP can’t easily believe, “ For sure?”

Daesung nods, “ Ne. For sure!”

“ Arasseo. Here’s..” TOP gives Daesung’s cell phones back.

“ Thought both of you such an elementary students.. Kekeke” Uee giggled by the situation

“ Oh actually this hyungnim is a five years old child, noona. He is the bingu TOP!” Daesung teased

“ Yah yah don’t start it again..” TOP warns before they laugh together.

Later on the conversation goes pretty well. Uee has lost her nervousness from TOP and TOP has become more natural in front of her. They are chattering like a friend now. Talk about their Junior High School moments and so on.

But then Daesung existence is a bit un-meaningful. His plan has closer to a goal and he has to leave now since TOP should be the one whose end this by himself.

Daesung asks a permission, “ It’s such a nice time to be here, but unfortunately I have to go. I have another promise tonight”

Uee looks a bit sad by it, “ O geurae yo? Yah what a pity”

“ Ani, don’t worry noona. We still can meet on Monday for Night After Night schedule. But now, just enjoy yourself with TOP hyung. He will be the amazing guy you’ve ever meet tonight. Kekeke” Daesung teased before continue,

“ Anyway hyung, you must drop Uee noona in front of her house, arasseo? Also you have to make sure that she’s alright or you’ll be murdered by her fans..”

TOP nods certainly while Uee surprised by it. She didn’t beg TOP for dropping her either, “ Eh? Aniyo. I’m fine with it. I can call a taxi to get home”

Of course Uee didn’t know what TOP’s motives are. He was planning to go somewhere right after this. But Uee still Uee. She isn’t sensitive upon it.

TOP smiled. He found many cuteness on her, “ Don’t worry Uee-ssi. I’ll take care of you”

“ Ai.. Aigo.. But that’s a bit..”

“ Yah noona gwenchanna yo. I ordered TOP hyung to drive you home since I had something to do at the moment” Daesung lies. He takes a breath, “ Believe me. He is a nice guy. He won’t do a bad thing to you. Kekeke”

“ Ani.. But it’s so burden you, anha?” Uee asks TOP

“ No. Of course not! I’m so pleased with it” TOP honest

“ Ah jeongmal yo? Aigo.. Kamsahamnida” Uee bows nervously

“ So.. It’s cleared right? Well I’ve to go now.. Bye noona, bye hyung..” Daesung waves before whispered a thing to TOP,

“ Hyung.. You’ll pay my bills right?”

“ Yah mwo yaa~ I didn’t promise that”

“ Yah hyung.. You’ve to pay that. I didn’t bring any money. Aish jinjja, how can you be like this in front of someone you liked? Hyung jaebal.. Pay my bills too..” Daesung begs

“ Tch, arasseo. I must notice it earlier after you ordered one expensive pasta” TOP mumbles while Daesung giggled. Of course he has planned for this.

“ Kekeke.. Gomawo hyung! I love you more and more! Fighting!” then Daesung leave the café.

“ Seem Daesung-ah is your closest dongsaeng, isn’t he?” Uee guesses after Daesung left

TOP nods certainly, “ Ne, he is. We shared almost everything”

“ O geurae yo? Then he must be really funny”

TOP shook his head, “ Aniyo. Members said I’m the funniest man in group honestly”

Uee surprised. She didn’t believe it since she just know the coldest TOP, “ Ah jinjja?”

“ Ne” TOP self possessed before realizing, “ Omo. You didn’t believe that, don’t you?”

Uee nods fishily. She made TOP smiling so cute,

“ Really? Well.. Guess I have to act funnier in front of you from now on”

Uee smiles back. Although she didn’t know why she’s smiling, but TOP concludes it as a yes answer. They’re talking about other things as time passed.

 

*TOP’s Car*

TOP opens the door and pair a seatbelt for Uee after they reach the car. He is so gentleman and manner that caused Uee more amazed. She is just staying silent in his car until TOP starts another conversation.

“ Are you still free until late night?“ TOP asks. Of course he’s mentioning to go somewhere else.

Uee puzzled, “ Ne, waeyo?”

“ Hm.. Actually I wanted to show you a place that good to be remembered by us”

“ Eh? Do we have a place like that? Where is it?” Uee curious

“ Our JHS of course.” TOP smiled, “ Won’t you come for a visit?”

Uee shocked, “ Omo! It’s too late, anha? They must locked the school gate already”

“ Aniyo. It’s summer. They always held a summer festival on this date, remember?” TOP notifies

Uee remembers, “ Oh. You’re right! It’s held on third Saturday of July.. Aigo, how can you still remember that?”

“ Well, I do remember that because it’s summer! You know, we will get a long summer holiday right after it.”

“ Ah.. So you’re remembering that because it’s holiday?” Uee concludes

TOP nods enthusiastically. He looks like a five years old child who’s smiling for a candy, “ Ne. Every human at that age will always waiting for that, anha?”

Uee smiles back. She has the same opinion with TOP, “ But how can we get there without being noticed by citizens? I meant, we may gain a gossip if they founded out”

“ Oh, don’t worry. I’ve some accessories at the back” TOP points his finger to a box with many accessories at the back seat, before making Uee startled,

“ Did you prepared for this?” she’s curious

“ Ah ani ani.. It always located in my car. Well I’m a human too. I want to go to public place without being noticed. So I always bring those accessories wherever I go” TOP tells the truth

“ Hmm.. I see”

“ So.. Do you want to take the challenge?” TOP asks with eyes on her. He is trying to make Uee confident.

Uee looks back. Her feeling mixed. This guy must have a plan for her although she didn’t know that yet.

But strangely, Uee feels confident with it. It’s pretty confident than answer Seungri’s everyday call. She nods,

“ Ne. I'll take your challenge”

Well this is the first time for Uee to have a confident feeling upon TOP. She’s wondering herself why but when TOP smiling upon her words.. Uee melted without any command.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

So what's gonna happen next?? it's TOP-Uee shipping time!

Keep subscribing and support me. I'll update very soon! ^^