Chapter 7 - Leavin'

Protectors

 

“I’m sorry. I know this place is so memorable to you, but the thing already know your location. We have to move,” Mrs. Diggory was saying the next morning.

Everyone groaned. The girls patted their mates’ back. They can feel their displease.

“Do you need help, Margie?” Siwon asked, looking at her bulky luggage. She nodded. Siwon helped her move some of her luggage down to the ground level.

“Where are we moving?” Heechul asked angrily as he dragged his luggage out of the dorm.

“Somewhere,” Margie replied, walking past him. Heechul stared at her.

“You don’t go all diva on me, girl. I am seriously older than you,” he shot back. Margie turned, raising her brows.

“Oh my, I am sorry. I forgot you are the diva here,” she answered sweetly.

“Genevieve baby. Look at your friend,” he whined upon seeing his mate, who smiled gently at him. Margie shivered.

“Oppa, don’t mind her. She is like that,” she pinched Heechul’s cheek, making him purred ily at her.

“Oh my god you guys, stop it. You are making me puke!” Kyuhyun said as he brushed past them.

“Then go puke somewhere, you stupid maknae!” Heechul replied and pulled Genevieve into a deep kiss.

“URGH!” Kyuhyun groaned and pulled Margie, who was smiling, by her upper arm. They both took the lift down to meet the other members, who were (maybe) patiently waiting for them.

“Are you mad?” Margie asked when they both entered the lift.

“Just frustrated at that lovey dovey act of theirs,” he replied and shrugged his shoulders. He pressed the button to the first floor and waited patiently as the doors closed.

“Why? Because I didn’t do that to you?” she asked playfully as she poked him.

Kyuhyun looked at her, lust burning him. His finger twitched as he longed to touch her body. ‘How do I do it again?’ he mentally questioned as he stared at her lips.

Margie, sensing his longing lust, moved closer to him. She pushed her body against his and whispered, “I am your mate, you know?”

He let out an audible groan. Why can’t he own this girl all to himself? He doesn’t like sharing, especially a girl as beautiful as her.

He was about to plant his lips onto hers when she pushed him away, turning towards the lift door, making him feel shocked and rejected.

“I can only do it if the two of you are present,” she said right before the doors of the lift opened.

“Eh? Where’s Heenim and Genevieve?” Leeteuk asked when he saw Margie exiting the lift.

“They are just coming down. But I think they might have some other business to do, you know?” she winked. Leeteuk laughed.

“Margie, how old are you? My girlfriend here refuses to tell me her age,” Yesung asked as he nudged Cassandra, who glared at Margie as a warning.

“Well, I am 19 this year! The rest are in their twenties. I am the youngest!” She danced around.

“No wonder you are paired with Kyuhyun. The two maknaes~~” Shindong crooned. Margie stopped and looked at him.

“He is the youngest?” she asked disbelievingly.

“What do you expect?” Kyuhyun blurted.

“Funny, I thought you were older than Siwon. Hahaha,” she chuckled before skipping to Siwon, who was just standing there by her luggage.

“Thanks, Siwonnie!” Margie pecked his cheeks, intensifying his blush and at the same time, bringing jealousy to her other mate.

“The van’s here,” Ryeowook pointed. Margie frowned.

“Ryeowook-ah, I think you should stop pointing at stuff.”

“Why?”

“Because it makes you a target for things. Anyway, what is the color of my dress?” Margie spun around.

“I think it is green,” he said, unsure.

“Yeap!” Ryeowook rejoiced.

“But seriously, the van is here!” Donghae said. Everyone looked towards the foyer to see 3 7-seater white van were waiting for them.

“Heenim?”

“I have been standing here for a long time, you blind ahjusshi!!” Heechul shrieked from the back of the crowd. Everyone laughed.

“Come on, let’s load everything into the van,” Yesung called out.

“Wait; do Henry and Zhou Mi...?” Sungmin asked.

“They are waiting for you guys already,” Mrs. Diggory.

As everyone packed their luggage into the van, a secret message was sent out.

[ 10:15 am ]

Leaving. Will tell you where.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT KEEPING MY PROMISE!!

Okay, I will not promise you guys any longer and just update this as much as I can.

So... anyway, how's this???

Subsribe and remember, comments are greatly appreciated~~

xoxo