Chapter 5 - The Eternal Pair

Protectors

 

“Well, I believe that it is not in my position to tell you what is happening. In other words, I believe that we are not needed here at all,” Margie said to him and began walking towards the door.

Mrs. Diggory looked at Soo Man. “You do know they are not suppose to know about us until you have told them about their past!” she hissed, before escorting the other girls out of the dorm.

Soo Man was shocked. No way is that girl leaving this room!

“Wait, please!” he called out.

“I really need your help. The visions... please, stay...” Soo Man went on his knees, begging for the safety of his sons.

Mrs. Diggory turned around. “Then, they should have been told! Why do you need to keep it a secret, and then expecting me to bombard them with information that they don’t even have any background on? ”

“Ma’am, it’s not a big issue...” Marianna interjected.

“IT IS A BIG ISSUE. We don’t want these information to be passed around like pests, from mouth to mouth, until it reaches the ears of the Dhapnine. Do you think they can keep it to themselves? Especially something that seems to be illogical and nonsensical to them?” she lectured Soo Man. The audiences were at total loss.

“If you think that is the problem, that I can give you my word,” Siwon stepped out. Now, the attention went to Siwon.

“I give you my word that the information you are about to reveal to us will be kept within these four walls – nothing beyond it – and be sealed on our lips,” he continued confidently with authority. Mrs. Diggory looked at him, nodding at his promise.

“Very well said, 1st Bearer of the Blood of Change. I shall hold onto your words as we worked together.” Mrs. Diggory turned to the girls.

“I shall now begin assigning you girls to the respective boys.” The girls giggled excitedly.

“I’ll start with Annabelle.” A blonde girl stepped forward, eyes cautiously scanning the boys face, trying to feel the connection between herself and her assigned mate.

“Annabelle will be paired up with Sungmin.”

Sungmin’s eyes went large. He was pushed forward by an unknown force from his back, making him turned around to glare at anybody who pushed him. But no one had moved.

“Mark him, please.” Annabelle nodded. She gently took Sungmin’s shivering hands and faced it upwards, pulling out a small dagger from nowhere in her shirt.

“What are you doing?” he blurted in Hangul but Annabelle, understanding him, just remained silent.

She sliced opened Sungmin’s palm and Sungmin widened his mouth in pain, but no sounds came out.

She pulled out her dragon-craved amulet and let his blood flowed from his palm and drip onto it, causing her amulet to spark some light.

Instinctively, Sungmin pulled Annabelle into a passionate kiss. A mate’s kiss of claim. To show that he belonged to her. When they pulled away, Annabelle held Sungmin’s hands and stayed beside him.

“Annabelle ana’ Willsoleth, the Carrier of the Dragon, (is bounded for life) with Lee Sungmin, the Carrier of 12 Bloods,” Mrs. Diggory declared and looked at Margie, who gave a nod of approval and confirmation.

“Next up, Cassandra.” A 1.62m redhead stopped forward, her unicorn-shaped amulet hanging out.

The whole process repeated itself.

“Cassandra ana’ Zeddicus, the Carrier of the Unicorn, (is bound for life) with Kim Jongwoon, the Carrier of 12 Bloods. ”

“Demitria ana’ Gulshagoff, the Carrier of the Hyena, (is bound for life) with Park Jungsoo, the Carrier of 13 Bloods.”

“Felixtria ana’ Gulshagoff, the Carrier of the Wolf, (is bound for life) with Lee Hyukjae, the Carrier of 13 Bloods.”

“Paulynx ana’ Illemusad, the Carrier of the Bat, (is bound for life) with Lee Donghae, the Carrier of 13 Bloods.”

“Genevieve ana’ Mariusth, the Carrier of the Hawk, (is bound for life) with Kim Heechul, the Carrier of 14 Bloods.”

“Patricia ana’ Fellsmarchian, the Carrier of the Snake, (is bound for life) with Kim Ryeowook, the Carrier of 14 Bloods.”

“Next up, Kadarshia.”

“Wait, I can’t be mated. I am getting married. With my girlfriend,” Shindong rebutted the ceremony when he realized that the crowd was getting lesser.

“Kadarshia knows that. Your ceremony will be different,” Mrs. Diggory smiled warmly as Shindong relaxed upon hearing that.

Of course she would not destroy a romance. She is a Carrier of Romance and she is know each and everyone’s particular interest in the opposite . Hence, the pairing.

“Kadarshia.” A tall, dark-skinned girl stepped out, smiling coolly and bowed slightly at Shindong.

Shindong let out his palm which Kadarshia sliced up two lines across his palm. She replicated her necklace in a blink of an eye and placed it into his palm.

“Now squeeze it tightly, feel the power in your veins,” she instructed.

Shindong did as he was told and was electrified by the shock that coursed through his body. After a few moments, the feeling of electrocuted was gone.

“With that, you and your partner are bound together. And I will always protect you.”

“But your mate?” Shindong asked, guilty.

“My mate is safe and sound at home. He will pop by soon,” Kadarshia grinned, understanding the true feeling behind the question.

“Kadarshia ana’ Kijraheth, the Carrier of the Falcon, (is bound for life) with Shin Dong Hee, the Carrier of 13 Bloods and future partner.”

“To protect and to put them above the rest,” she pledged. Shindong rubbed the back of his neck.

Now the girls that are left are Margie, Marianna and Rebecca.

“Yah, the two of them. Who are their mates?” Eunhyuk pointed to the remaining two who were standing coolly there, unnoticed until then.

“We have come to the most important part of the ceremony. Margie, please step forward,” Mrs. Diggory continued, as if deaf to Eunhyuk’s statement.

Margie stepped in front of the two males, who are anxious to know which one between them will be chosen by this beautiful female.

“Margie, you are assigned to both Siwon and Kyuhyun.”

Both of them looked at Mrs. Diggory, surprised, but they didn’t utter a single word. Margie nodded.

“Mark them.”

Margie pulled Siwon nearer towards her and tore off Siwon’s right sleeve. Siwon stared at her in fear when he saw the bright red jet circulating in her palm. It was like an animal, but he couldn’t make out what.

Margie plunged her palm onto Siwon’s biceps. Siwon shrieked in pain as her hand was smoking hot and was burning him!

She did the same to Kyuhyun, whose actions were more controlled since he already knew what to expect. But he could not help but winced at the pain inflicted on his biceps.

After the marking, both of them were staring the burnt area, oblivious to Margie’s next action.

As they stare, the mark began to show on both of their biceps as an entangled and green sea serpent.

“What is.. WHOA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Siwon shouted and grabbed Margie’s wrist which was bleeding profusely. Kyuhyun looked up and cringed at the sight.

“This is the essential part of the pairing of Transbloods. The intake of the Protector’s blood,” Mrs. Diggory whispered to the rest, who did not say anything, but feeling rather discomfort with such a huge amount of blood dripping from Margie’s arms onto the floor.

Margie brought her arms to Siwon’s mouth and commanded, “Drink it up. Three intakes.”

Siwon looked at her with a questioning look but proceeded anyway. He her blood three times and immediately felt a change in his body, but couldn’t recognize what.

“Kyuhyun, you’re next. Three intakes.”

Kyuhyun looked at her with a ‘wtf-this-is-crazy’ look and hesitantly took her arm to drink. After three intakes, he realized he wanted more.

He was about to take it more when Margie grabbed her arm away and wipe the excess blood with a wet tissue, closing up the wound.

She took out a dagger and took the palms of Siwon and Kyuhyun. She sliced opened their skin, letting her amulet taking in their blood.

Lust filled the eyes of both males almost immediately after and Margie was aware of that. She smiled sweetly the two of them, relaying the message that she will satisfy their needs.

She gave a quick peck on Siwon’s and Kyuhyun’s cheeks before turning to Mrs. Diggory, waiting for her declaration.

“Margerie Lee ana’ Alison Matthias Alister, the Carrier of the deadly Sea Serpent, (is bound for life) with Choi Siwon, the 1st Bearer of Blood of Change and Cho Kyuhyun, the 2nd Bearer of Blood of Change. Give me your oath, my dear.”

“I swear in the name of the Maker that I will protect the Carriers of 17 Bloods and to ensure the survival of the bloodline of the Transbloods. Failure in doing so will result in the elimination of this Carrier of the deadly Sea Serpent from the face of the Earth,” Margie solemnly pledged before she drank a cup of her collected blood just now, combined together with the blood of the other two.

“With that, we are almost complete with the Pairing. Henry’s and Zhou Mi’s will be done tomorrow.”

Everyone nodded. Lee Soo Man was relieved. He knew that his boys will be safe in the hands of the Protectors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bleh... Hehehe, those two have been revealed!

My biases :))

So... yeap... Will update more.

*especially tomorrow*

Comment, okay? Let me know of your doubts whatsoever. :)