Epilogue Part 1

Protectors

 

Hanson Alister walked down the dark alley, all alone. His end was near, yet, he couldn’t bear to tell his clueless wife, Raisa, that. Neither did he want to leave her alone at home, while she gives birth to his child, his descendant.

He stopped.

“This should be far enough,” he whispered to himself as he stared at his surroundings.

He was far from home, that’s for sure. He was also far from civilization. He couldn’t face the possibility of his wife seeing him dying as she celebrates the birth of his legacy. And the people wouldn’t be hurt by his destruction.

The wind was blowing harshly, as if angry by the freak of nature who once tried to destroy the Mother Nature appearing before them. His body was heating up and soon, Hanson vomited a fountain of blood. He fell onto the ground as he burned, inside out. His vision blurred and he could feel his power gaining control of his body, screaming for release. Feel it at the edge of bursting inside his body and ripping him into pieces.

“Raisa” was the last thing he muttered as his fire of wizardry engulfed him and burned him to pieces.

Back at the mansion, a crying voice echoed the room.

Raisa was panting as the people around her cheered for the birth of the newborn baby. Nobody seems to be noticing how quick her breath was.

She held out her hand and softly mumbled, “My baby...”

Her maiden gave the baby to her, sending her words of praise and congratulations over the birth. But Raisa wasn’t listening to her. She has some important thing to do with the baby.

She had felt it when her husband died. And she was certain it was her turn next, though she hated it very much to be separated from her baby.

She kissed the baby’s forehead. “I’m sorry. I love you.” She took out her necklace and placed it around the baby’s neck. She took the locket and panting charms that Hanson had told her to do as soon as the baby was in her hands. With that, she gave the baby back to her maiden.

Everyone around her was staring at her in surprise, wondering of the reason behind her words and action. Raisa smiled at all of them and tucked herself into the bed, falling into the deepest sleep of her life, where she was sure that she would meet her beloved husband wherever he is now.

And she was sure that the baby of hers was a powerful baby, and he could fend for himself when he grew up. Isn’t he Hanson’s replica? Hanson who lived in Ragmarket as a powerful and influential streetlord? Hanson who saved her life as a wizard?

Hanson whom she fell in love with?

With that confidence in her baby, she left the palace, her soul wondering around searching for her love once again.

May God bless the existence of her baby.

 

This had gone on for years without any conflict. As soon as the baby boy of the Demon King’s descendant was brought into the world, both parents of his die by various means. It might seem like he was a curse, but this fate of theirs was for their own good.

Everything was fine, until one day, a baby girl was born instead.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, how's that? Hahaha.

This is actually a fan fiction of this book called the Demon King in the Seven Realm series written by Cinda Williams Chima. (Not kidding, that's her name) OMG IT'S SO NICE I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ IT!

I decided to go way out of the story and this is what I got. 

I will try to update as often as I can :)

Anyway, subsribe and comment, people:)