Secret

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

 

 

'Great job.' Gd clapped his hands, as he sat beside Jiyeon.

'No wonder you're an A rated actress.' Gd caress her hair.

Jiyeon threw his hands away.

 

'What do you want?' She asked.

'Well, nothing.' Gd said, as he walked around the room.

'But we'll have to see, how much you can act this time.' He winked.

 

'What?' Jiyeon asked again.

'Its simple.' Gd explained.

'Just act like you've lost your mind, forgotten everything. Especially Jinwoon that scumbag.' Gd clenched his teeth.

'And most importantly, come back to me.' He said, swinging his arms around her.

 

'And what benefits will I get this time?' She asked.

 

'oh there's much to it.' Gd laughed.

'You'll get your fame back, by entering YG entertainment, and I, will be your main producer. I'll make you famous again. Isn't that what all idols want?' He asked.

 

'Plus, if I expose our relationship, you'll be up there being an international star in less than a minute. Trust me, you'll feel the happiness in you.' 

 

 

Gd tapped her shoulders, and his eyes went warm.

'I just want the best for the both of us, baby dino.' He said, wrapping his arms around her.

'I love you.' He said, and pecked on Jiyeon's forehead, and walked out of the room.

 

 

Seulong stood outside, as he looked at Jinwoon who was almost dying.

 

Gd came out, as he faked a smile, pretending to be close with Jiyeon again.

 

'What's wrong with her?' Seulong asked, anxious.

'Looks like she had lost part of her memory.' Gd says.

'Mwoh? Is that even possible?' Seulong asked.

'But she stills remember me!' He exclaimed.

'Well, sometimes these would happen. When the person loses part of the memories, it often occurs to them that its a sad part in their life, and they want to forget it...' Gd says, as he looked at Jinwoon.

 

Jinwoon lowered his head, as his tears continue flowing down.

 

'Whatever it is, let me go in and see my sister.' Seulong said, as he barge in the room with Taeyang.

 

Gd stood in the hallway with Jinwoon, and he smirk.

 

'That's why I told you to leave Jiyeon alone.' Gd said, as he walk away from him.

'You're a danger.' 

 

 

Jinwoon looked at Gd as he confidently walk away, then looked at the window, and saw Jiyeon's reflection.

 

'I'm sorry I wasn't brave enough to love you..' Jinwoon mumbled, as he looked at Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon couldn't help, but to peek at Jinwoon.

Her heart was dropping.

She didn't want anything to happen to him.

'Oppa...' Jiyeon muttered.

'Your friend... I heard he's going for an audition with you...' 

Seulong nodded his head.

'But I don't know if he's going to make it...' 

'Taeyang ah....' Jiyeon called out for him.

'Please help my Oppa and his friend.' 

Taeyang nodded, assuring her.

 

Jiyeon gave Seulong and Taeyang a warm smile, and looked at Jinwoon's lonely and hurt expression.

 

'This is the only thing I can do for you now... Himnae...' Jiyeon thought.

 

 

 

-A few days later -

 

Jiyeon grabbed onto Gd's hand, as she covered her face with shades.

'Just walk and smile.' Gd reminded her, as he too, wore on his shades.

The both of them walk out of the hospital, with thousands of camera flashing.

Jiyeon lowered her head, unwilling to expose a single skin to the press.

'Everything will be fine... ' She muttered to herself, as she walk into the van with GD.

 

 

Jinwoon held onto the newspaper in school, as he stared at the headlines.

 

'EX T-ARA MEMBER PARK JIYEON TO JOIN YG ENTERTAINMENT. SCANDAL IS TRUE??? GD AND PARK JIYEON DATING???'

 

'Yah...' Seulong hit Jinwoon's arm.

'Its time to practice.' 

'I don't want to ...' Jinwoon sighed, as he lay his head over his arm.

'C'mon. Taeyang's waiting.' Seulong shook him.

'I told you I don't want to!' Jinwoon shouted, and walked out of the classroom.

 

'YAH! How could you give up so easily?!' Seulong shouted.

'Do you know how much Jiyeon was anticipating for your debut!' 

'Everything's different now hyung...' Jinwoon turned around and looked at Seulong.

'She doesn't now...'

'Then you have to make her anticipate.' Seulong ran forward and grabbed his collar.

Jinwoon looked away.

'I'm just a danger zone to her, hyung... You won't want to see me near her anymore...' 

 

'You know what? I really don't.' Seulong let go of his collar.

'But do you know how much she asked about you? She really wants the both of us to debut.'

Jinwoon sighed, and walked away.

'YAH! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO GIVE UP LIKE THIS?!'  Seulong tried to persuade him, but nothing changed, as he stood in the middle of the hallway, looking at the built Jinwoon, lowering his head, and hunching his back, slowly walking out of his sight.

 

 

'Taeyang ah! Why are you back so early?' Jiyeon asked once she saw Taeyang got out of the car.

'oh... We didn't get to practice.' Taeyang stretched his arms out.

'Waeyo?' Jiyeon asked.

'It seems that Jinwoon doesn't want to.' 

'Mwoh?!' Jiyeon exclaimed.

 

Jiyeon bit her lips, as she shook her head.

'Andwaegaedah...' She thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Jinwoon slowly walk out of the school, as he entertained himself by kicking a pebble in front of him, until he felt a hit behind his back.

'Ackk!' He groaned, and turned behind.

'YOU...' Jinwoon was about to shout, but his eyes went wide.

Jiyeon stood in front of him, with her arms crossed.

 

'YA NEO!' Jiyeon walked towards him.

'Do you know what you're doing?' 

Jinwoon look at her confused, but he could feel his heart beating.

Jiyeon pouted and flicked his forehead.

'Pabo. You're ruining my oppa's future! Why are you so selfish!' SHe shouted.

'Neh?' Jinwoon look at her, blur and confused at what she's saying.

All he cared was how close Jiyeon was to him again.

He hadn't felt that empty for his life until Jiyeon walked out of his life.

'You go back to school now, and practice with my oppa...' She said, pushing him in.

'Don't give up, Jinwoon...' She mumbled, as she pushed him into the school.

 

'That's the only thing that I can get close to you now...' She thought, as she walk behind him.

Jinwoon felt happy, but was unable to stand near her.

 

'Ah waeyo!' She asked, as she stood nearer to him.

'Aniyo...' He muttered, as he started jogging into the music room, where Seulong is.

 

'Oh! Jiyeon ah!' Seulong stood up.

'Now, practice.' Jiyeon said, as she sat at the side.

 

'You're audition's tomorrow! Do it right!' She shouted.

'Mwoyah... Jiyeon ah... Wae..' Seulong muttered.

'AISH! Just practice oppa!' She shouted.

 

 

 

Gd stood in the office, his arms crossed.

'Where's Jiyeon?' He asked Taeyang.

'Molla... I think she went to school.' Taeyang said.

 

'Didn't I tell her not to?' Gd asked, as he walk out of the office, heading to school.

 

 

 

'Take a break and we'll do it again.' Jiyeon said, as she took a look at Jinwoon.

Jinwoon smiled, as he sat opposite Jiyeon, wiping his sweat.

'I'm going to the toilet.' Seulong said, as he walk out of the room.

 

The atmosphere became awkward.

But the both of them knew that it was natural.

Jinwoon took out a packet of tissue and started wiping his sweat, leaving bits and pieces on his face.

Jiyeon laughed, as she choke on her water.

'Yah... You have something on your face.' She laughed.

 

Jinwoon look at her, and raise his brow, trying to wipe of the tissues on his face.

'Yah... Let me help you.' She smiled, as she crawled over to him, and pick out the tissue from his face.

 

Time stopped, as the both of them looked into each other's eyes.

 

Jinwoon could still see the familiar looking eyes.

'Its weird...' Jinwoon muttered.

'Why do I still feel so... ' Jinwoon looked deeper into her eyes.

Jiyeon's eyes wavered, as she sat back, and looked away.

 

'Do you...' Jinwoon mumbled.

'Do you really, not know, who I am?'

 

Jiyeon looked into his eyes.

'YES I DO. YOU'RE JINWOON... YOU'RE THAT SCUMBAG WHO'S MAKING ME CRAZY EVERYTIME I SEE YOU.' She thought.

But she sighed.

'I know you're my oppa's great friend.' She smiled.

 

Jinwoon sighed, as he looked away.

'Waeyo...' Jiyeon held her tears, as she sat beside him.

'Do I make you recall of someone?' 

 

Jinwoon smiled, and nodded.

'Its like the same person.' He looked at Jiyeon.

'The person? Whom you liked?' Jiyeon asked.

Jinwoon shook his head.

'Aniya. Whom I loved.' He sighed.

'But I wasn't brave enough to tell her. I wasn't confident that I would bring happiness to her... And because of that, She walked away from my life.' 

Jiyeon turned away, her eyes warming with tears.

She wiped it off and then looked back.

'Why didn't you tell her before?' 

 

'Because I never really had a chance...' Jinwoon muttered.

'You must have had many...' Jiyeon grumbled a little.

'But you just didn't know...' 

 

'But that person must feel sad now.' She said.

'Ani.' Jinwoon said.

'She's living so much better without me. She'll be very successful in the future without me.'

 

'ANI!' Jiyeon shouted.

'Why do you think like this? How would you know if that person liked you or not if you didn't ask! Of course she'll miss you! How can she be happy without you!' Jiyeon cried.

 

'Jiyeon ah.... Wae???' Jinwoon looked at Jiyeon in surprised.

 

Jiyeon realized her over-reaction, and wiped away her tears.

 

'You....You still remember me, don't you? You still do? Right??'  Jinwoon asked.

Jiyeon wanted to nod her head, and tell him everything.

But then, Gd walked in.

 

'What are the both of you doing?' He shouted, and scooped Jiyeon up with his hands.

'Kah.' He said, as he pulled Jiyeon away.

 

Jiyeon looked back at Jinwoon with pleading eyes, as she got pulled away.

 

 

 

 

***

Sorry for the super late update...

 

Please comment and subscribe!!!