Am I unworthy?

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

Jiyeon's POV:

I stood in the middle of the corridor with Seulong behind me.

'Mwoh?' I mumbled to myself, as I crossed my arms, and walked towards Jinwoon, jiyoung oppa and the kid who was shouting.

'Jiyeon ah...' Jiyoung oppa patted my shoulders, as I hesitated, and took out my phone.

5 Miss calls from Eunjung.

What's the problem?

Jinwoon's POV:

JIyeon talked on the phone with Eunjung, and suddenly hung up.

'I...I need to go...Now.' She said, looking at Gd and I.

'Where?' The both of us said together.

'My dorm.' She said nervously to Gd.

'I'll bring you there.' The both of us said again.

Jiyeon sighed, as she turned around and took a look at Seulong, and he gave a nod.

'Sorry, I can't practice with you today.' Jiyeon apologized as her face turned pale, and ran down the stairs with Seulong.

'What's going on right now?' I asked and Gd bit his lower lip and sighed.

'Looks like Jiyeon has gotten into a deep trouble this time.'

 

Seulong's POV:

This is my first time seeing Jiyeon so pale.

Her hands are shivering as she clenched them together, holding onto her phone tightly.

I took a look at her, and patted her shoulders, hoping to make her feel better.

She bit her lips nervously, and got down the car immediately and entered her dorm.

Jiyeon's POV:

'Mwoyah?' I nervously banged the door open and walked in to see the 6 of them sitting right beside each other, holding their hands when they saw me.

'Jiyeon ah... Come here.' Hyomin called me over as she pulled me to the ground, sitting beside her.

The 7 of us looked into the computer, as a message popped out.

'Good afternoon girls, I have a good news and a bad news to announce today.' Hyomin read loudly.

'To improve our group's standard, we will be adding of two new girls into T-ara, so we hope you would take care of them.'

I gulped when I heard that.

'However, someone would have to sacrifice and give them the space, and Miss Park Jiyeon ssi, I would have to apologize that it is so sudden, but given your knowledge, and acting skills, your future would sure be bright....'

I stopped Hyomin unnie from talking, as the 6 unnies looked at me.

'Jiyeon ah...' Hyomin held my hands, as I could feel myself fainting.

'Don't... Let me rest for a while... Just for a while..' I mumbled, as I walked into my bedroom.

I sat there, feeling rather unconscious.

I'm....I'm leaving T-ara?

Third's POV:

Jiyeon sat there, unable to realize what had happen, when suddenly, two big guys walked in, with two brown big luggage.

'What....' Jiyeon looked at them, as the six unnies of hers rushed in.

'YAH!' Eunjung shouted as she tried to push the two guys away.

'Don't touch her stuff!' Hyomin cried as she blocked one of them from taking Jiyeon's toys.

Jiyeon sat there as the six of her sisters start fighting with the two muscular guys.

'Hajima!!!' Qri shouted as Boram and her hugged Jiyeon's closet.

Hwayong sat beside her, and hugged Jiyeon, crying.

Jiyeon's tears came out, but she wiped them away.

'Unnie... Stop it..' She said, as she stood up.

Everyone in the room stopped and took a look at Jiyeon.

Being brave enough, Jiyeon took a luggage from the guy's hands, and opened it.

Slowly, she took her stuff from her table, and packed it nicely into the luggage.

Eunjung knelt down, as she took a look at Jiyeon.

'Jiyeon ah...' She cried.

Jiyeon lowered her head, and packed silently.

'Jiyeon ah... Stop...Stop packing...' Hyomin sat down on the ground as she hugged Jiyeon, tying her hands in hers so she couldn't pack.

'Unnie... Geumanhaja...' Jiyeon sniffed, as she let go of Hyomin.

'its over...' She said with a tear flowing down her cheeks.

Qri hugged her from the back, as tears start rolling down.

'I don't want you to go...' She cried.

Jiyeon started tearing more, as Qri cried loudly.

Soyeon stood at the side, as she quietly wiped off her tears.

'Unnie...' Jiyeon said as she wiped off her tears.

'Take care...' She cried again, as the seven of them rolled onto the ground hugging each other.

 

Seulong's POV:

I stood outside her dorm, unsure of the situation inside.

Should I go in and check?

Just then, I saw Jiyeon coming out, and behind her, was T-ara.

Jiyeon took a look at me, and straight away I knew, she cried, and something happened.

'Where are you going now?' Soyeon asked as she sniffed.

Jiyeon took a look at them and smiled.

'Unnie... Don't worry. I have my brother with me.' She smiled and took a look at me.

I smiled in confusion.

'Oppa... Help me with these please..' Jiyeon said as she passed me her luggage.

'Unnie...' Jiyeon smiled as her eyes teared up again.

'Let's send you down.' Hwayong said as she hugged Jiyeon.

Shaking her head, she pushed her away, and bravely wiped off her tears.

'Aniya. I don't want to. Please stay inside, and don't come out.' She said as she looked at me, and pressed the lift button.

'I'm not saying goodbye, unnie... I'll meet you girls real soon.' She smiled,as she entered the lift with me.

'Gwaenchana?' I asked, as she stood in the lift.

I sighed, as I leaned forward and reached for the button.

Jiyeon stopped my hands from reaching the button.

'Don't press it...' She said, as her eyes start tearing up again.

'Let me just stay inside here for awhile.' She cried.

I panicked when I saw my little sister cry.

Awkwardly, I let go of her luggage, and pulled her in for a hug.

'EVerything's going to be alright...' I said, patting her back.

'You stay inside here...Don't go anywhere. Okay?' I said, as I opened the door lift, and climbed down the stairs with her luggage.

As soon as I reached the ground floor, there were tons of reporters surrounding her dorm.

I sighed as I pretend to pass by like a resident, and put the luggages into my car.

Silently, I climbed back up to t-ara's dorm, and pressed open the lift.

And inside there, was a half crouched Jiyeon, who was shivering despite sitting in the hot non-ventilated lift.

'Come on..' I said picking her up.

'Let's take the stairs.' I suggested.

Jiyeon's POV:

Seulong gave me a pair of shades, and pressed the lift door open.

I sighed, and closed it again, and pressed the ground floor.

'What are you...' Seulong looked at me, as I bit my lip.

'I have to face it...' I mumbled, and looked at him.

'Besides, you're going to be here with me, aren't you?'

Seulong smiled as he nodded.

As soon as the lift door opens, the reporters were all around me.

I lowered my head as Seulong puts his arm over my shoulder, guiding me through the crowded lift area.

'Jiyeon ssi! Are you really leaving T-ara? Is it true that you were being fired due to your unprofessional performing skills?'

'Excuse me!' Seulong bravely shouted, as he held me in his arms and pushed the reporters away.

In a few seconds, Seulong got me safely into the car.

I lowered my head, as he droveus away.

'Pheww..' Seulong sighed as he looked at me.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

I nodded, as I played around with my phone.

'Seulong ah...' I whispered.

'Hmmm?'

I gulped, should I ask him to let me stay over at his house again?

I took a look at him, and opened my mouth.

'You'll stay with me for the time being, you don't mind, do you?' Seulong cut me off, saying every single word that I wanted to say.

I smile and shook my head.

'I'm totally fine with it.'

Third's POV:

The siblings entered Seulong's house, as he hugged the luggage in.

'You'll sleep inside, I'll sleep out here.' Seulong said as he pushed her luggage in.

Jiyeon nodded as she walked into the kitchen and sat on the chair.

'Hungry?' Seulong asked, and Jiyeon just nodded a little.

Wanting to cheer her up, Seulong joked around.

'Do you know what people call me?'

Jiyeon shook her head.

'Yah... How can you not know me! I'm chef Ong!' Seulong boasted as he widen his eyes.

Jiyeon cracked up as she took a look at Seulong, who's satisfied by her reaction.

'Gomawo, Chef Ong.' She smiled as she looked at him.

'Eyyy.' Seulong replied like an ahjumma and took out ingredients from the fridge.

'Do you know, when you are upset, eating cures?'

Jiyeon tilt her head.

'Who said that?'

'Chef Ong.'

Jiyeon hit Seulong's arm as she went over to help.

'Ahhh ahh...' Seulong pushed Jiyeon away.

'When Chef Ong cooks, only Chef Ong cooks. Park Jiyeon ssi, move away.' He ordered, and pushed Jiyeon into the bedroom.

Jiyeon's frown broke into a smile, realising how caring her brother is.

'Mian...' She closed the door and lay on the bed.

'It's just too hard to accept someone as precious as you.'

 

Meanwhile, Jinwoon and Gd:

 

Gd's POV:

Jinwoon stared at me as he tuned his guitar.

'Yah Haksaeng!' I shouted.

'Do you know staring at the teacher is rude?' I said.

'Saem!' Jinwoon shouted back.

'Do you know the reason I look at you... Is to wonder why Jiyeon would date such a person?' He mocked.

'Michigesso.' I mumbled as I starred at my phone, waiting for Jiyeon to call.

'She won't call you.' Jinwoon said, as he took out his phone.

'Because she would call me first.' He smile cheekily at me.

'Fine... Let it be a bet then.' I said, straightening my shirt, as I walked to Jinwoon.

'First one that gets a call from Jiyeon, gets to date her.'

JInwoon's POV:

That crazy bastard.

'Yah. I will never let Jiyeon to date such a crazy bastard like you.' I said, pushing him away.

Gd smirk as he leaned on the drums.

'Yah Pabo. Do you think Jiyeon would really like you?'

'Mwoh?' I asked, ridiculously.

'Can't you see me right now?' Gd said, as he showed himself, from the top of his head to the toes.

'If you were the one that did bad things to Jiyeon, I'd bet she'll even sue you.' He hissed.

'But look at me, I'm still as charasmatic as ever to her, and look...' He leaned towards me.

'We have not broken up yet!'

I clenched my fist, and closed my eyes.

'Yah Pabo.' He said, poking my forehead.

'If you're going to woo her, forget it... Look at yourself, then at her. Do you think you'll match her? You'd be crazy if you thought so.' He laughed, as he walked out of the room.

I sat down and took a look at my guitar.

Am I really that unworthy to love her??