The New girl?

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'HYUNG ! HYUNG!!! Come quickly!!!' Jr shouted at me as he rush into the practice room.

'Mwoh? Can't you see I'm practicing?' I yelled at him.

He knows how much I hate it when I get interrupted in the middle of practice.

'Ani HYUNG! Just come!!! There's a famous person in our school!!' He said as he help me put down my guitar and drag me to the corridor.

Students were all crowded in the corridor, all peeking and commenting on the famous person.

'Nuguya?' I asked as I stick my head to the corridors.

'Park Jiyeon from T-ara!' Jr said with a cheerful tone.

'Ya I took the same bus as her and... SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!'

A sudden screaming of girls and guys came crashing into my ears.

I stretched my head out.

Jiyeon walks confidently through the corridor, with her sunglasses resting on her nose perfectly, Long brown wavy hair and our school uniform that wrapped her body perfectly than any girls in this school.

The only thing different is that she had her heels on...

She unplugged her ear piece and walk towards me.

'Ya. Haksaeng (student).' She said as she chew on her gum, and wave her hands at me.

'Outta my way.' She said.

'Mwoh??' I look at her and question her.

'Aish...' She complained and pushed me to the side, wow... For a small girl like her to push such a big guy like me, she was strong.

'mwoh? What a rude and proud idol she is.' I muttered to myself, and walked back into the practice room to practice my guitar.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

What a bore. All the students were all over me, touching my hands and hair, screaming for my name.

GOSH WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST SHUT UP!

I'm just a normal person too you know, just... A little bit too outstanding. :D

As I walk to the office, I took off my sunglasses.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm reporting for the first day of my school...' 

I smiled at the lady in the office.

She nodded, without even looking at me.

I blew my fringe and pat my hands on the table which created a loud BANG.

That scared the office lady and looked straight into my eyes.

I squinted my eyes, giving a sacarstic smile.

'Can I... Know where I should go now?' I said behind my rows of pearly white teeth.

'Neh... Give me a minute... Park Jiyeon haksaeng. You're in the last form, class 3.'

And she handed me a slip of paper. I took it and walked out of the office.

As I entered the class, everyone was all over the place, guys flirting with girls, and noises were deafening.

The moment I stood in the class, everyone stopped their movements, and stared at me.

I looked around and rolled my eyes, finding a seat at the corner of the class.

As everyone resumes to their activities, I took out my hello kitty mirror and took a look at myself, especially my eyeliner.

Then suddenly, a tall guy stood behind me, looking into my mirror, which made me jumped a little.

 

I looked at him in the reflection. What does he want??

He bend down and smile in the mirror.

'Excuse me Park Jiyeon haksaeng. This seat you're sitting... Is Mine..' He said, pointing at the table.

I looked into the mirror,and started the fix the tiara headband on my head.

'Ya! Don't you understand what I just said? Get off my seat!' He complained.

'NO.' I replied calmly, as I straighten my hair.

'Mwoh??'

'Don't you understand what I just said?' I turned around and look at him.

'I said NO.'

'Ya... You...' 

'Class get back to your seats!' A loud deep voice shouted.

Everyone scattered back to their seats like a mouse, with only that tall dude standing behind me.

'YA JUNG JIN WOON! GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT!' The teacher shouted.

'Ah Saem! (teacher) I want to ! But she...' 

'Ouh... You must be the newly transferred student!' The teacher said.

I stood up and smile.

'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Jiyeon, from T-ara.' 

Everyone cheered.

'I am just like you guys, an odinary girl. So please don't look at me everytime like you've seen a freak around. It scares me.' 

And I sat down.

An awkward silence was heard.

'Oh...Kay... Thank you Jiyeon Haksaeng for introducing herself! YA JUNG JINWOON! Get a seat behind her then!'

He shouted at the tall guy.

He glared at me with his super small beady eyes and walked to the back and slam himself on the chair.

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'HYUNG! Why are you smashing your own food?' Jr asked as he sat down on the lunch table.

I squashed my cheese fries, making them mix with disgust.

'He got his favourite seat taken.' Seulong laughed as he took a bite of my digusting fries.

'Oh? Nuguya? WHo is so daring????' Jr chuckled.

'Who else but the new idol, Park Jiyeon?' Seulong said.

Hearing her name makes me go mad.

At the same time, Park Jiyeon walked into the cafeteria, holding onto a small lunchbox.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

'Jiyeon ah!' GD whispered.

'Oh? Oppa!' I squeaked when I heard his voice.

'Are you having a break now?' He whispered in the phone.

'Yupp!' I cheered, emphasizing the p with a pop.

'Okay... Go out to the school gate! PPALI!' He whispered and hung up.

Mwoyah?

I hung up the phone and skipped to the school gate.

As I open up the school gate, a small lunch box was placed at the gate.

I picked it up and saw a little yellow post it note being stuck to it.

'Little Dino! This is my love for you! Make sure it fills up your heart and tummy!  Love, Your baby.'

I smiled at the note, and gave oppa a call as I skip into the cafeteria.

'hello?'

'Oppa!!' I cheered in the phone.

He chuckled.

'Got it already?'

'Mmm! I'll eat it so that it fills both my tummy and heart!' I said as I took a look at the lunch box.

He laughed.

'Arasso. Have a nice day! Got to go!'

And he hung up.

I smiled to myself, and skipped into the cafe.

As I scanned through the cafe, i spotted one seat and walked towards it.

Before I could reach, a figure zoomed past me and sat on the seat I want.

I looked at him with surprised, then with anger.

It was that tall idiot again...

 

'YAH! MOVE!' I shouted at him as he sat there lying his head on the table.

'He lay his face flat on the table, rolling his head left and right, ignoring me.

'YA!!!! I said move...' I said calmy, holding in my anger.

'He turned his head, still pasted on the table, he smiled.

'NO.' 

I took a breath in.

'Mwoh?' 

His grin got even bigger and brought his face nearer to me.

'Don't you understand what I'm saying? I said NO.' He smiled at me.

I held my breath, and gave him a sacarstic smile, which he return it.

'You want to sit here to eat don't you?' I smile as I slowly reach for his destroyed cheese fries.

He nodded as he looked at me.

'Oh...' I replied.

'Then... HAVE A NICE LUNCH!' I shouted as I raised his cheese fries to the sky, and smack right down onto his face.

PLACK!

 

 

Jinwoon's POV:

 

I sat there, speechless.

'oh? Ya hyung! WHAT HAPPEN?! What thing did this to you?!' JR shouted as he rushed towards me.

Everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at me.

I didn't know how to react. She was too fast. Her ninja moves!

Seulong sat down beside me and off the excess cheese on the plate.

'Must be someone who hates you alot.' He chuckled.

'I. WANT. REVENGE!!!!!' 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHA!!! Want to know how is our JINWOONIE gonna take revenge??? XDD SUBSCIRBE AND COMMENT!!!!
 

 

And yes, our cute Seulongie is in the story too!!!
Remember to subscribe and comment on how you feel about the story okaY!!!