The meet

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

Jiyeon's POV:

'YA! Kah kah... Don't bother about me...' I complained as I sat on the couch, with my feet on the tables.

'Ya... You just study hard!' Eunjung shook my leg off the table as she passes by.

Its they day where T-ara's gonna perform in KBS. 

And I'm not going to be there.

Since I'm alone and its a Saturday, maybe I should tag along??

I sat there, thinking. MAYBE I SHOULD! Then I could maybe get to glance a little bit of Jiyoung Oppa.. HEEHEE

I rushed into the toilet and wash up, and wore something that's suitable yet comfortable.

A small black dress should do the trick.

I applied my favourite eyeliner and set off after the rest have gone.

As I stood at the bus stop, a bike stopped by.

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'Ya, Itsa Saturday, get out.' Seulong called as I woke up due to the frustrating endless calls.

'Hmm? To where...' I yawned.

'Meet me at the park outside my house, then let's decide where to go.' 

I groaned as he hung up.

Why does he always make me go so far?

I changed my clothes and picked up my keys.

'HYUNG! I'll be there in 15 minutes.'  I texted him as I hopped onto my bike.

 

As I left my house, I saw someone familiar... Ya... Isn't that Park Ji ??

I stopped in front of the bus stop.

'oh?? Panda??' She looked at me in surprise.

'ANYEOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG!' I shouted to her.

She walked towards me.

'YA, what are you doing here? Are you stalking me?' She ask and lift up her eyebrows.

"Ya... I have better things to do.' I replied.

She rolled her eyes and took a look at my bike and smirked.

'Ya Panda! Can you give me a ride?' She looked at me and smiled.

'Mwoh? Why should I... YA!!' 

Before I could even disagree, she climbed up on my bike, causing me to almost topple again.

'YA! When did I say that I'm willing to give you a ride?'

'Now.' She pin pointed my sentence, leaving me speechless.

'Where to?' I surrender and sighed.

'KBS hall Please!' She cheered.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

'Yah~ Are we reaching there???' I shouted in his ear.

'AISH! Shut up! Reaching soon!' Jinwoon shouted back.

Before we reach the KBS hall, we passed by a convenient shop.

'AHH STOP!!!' I shouted, causing Jinwoon to brake his bike suddenly.

'Ah mwoh?!' He complained and turn around and look at me.

I ignored him and climbed down the bike.

'Wait. HERE.' I said and walked into the shop.

I skipped into the shop, thinking of buying drinks for my unnies and Oppas from Big bang.

I got juices for my unnies, sodas for Big Bang, and a can of Americano for Jiyoung and me.

As I got out of the shop, Jinwoon sat on his bike, shaking his leg vigourously.

'Can you hurry up? I'm going to be late...' He complained.

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'Yah, what are you doing here anyway?' I ask as Jiyeon got down from the bike.

'I'm a celebrity, its my work place.' She said.

She took off the helmet and shove it into my arm.

'Kah. Don't let me see you stalking me again.'

'Mwoh??' I laughed ridiculously.

 

Since Seulong's house is really near to KBS hall, I got him to come down and meet me.

'YA DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO MEET AT THE PARK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' Seulong panted as he ran towards me.

'I just fetched Jiyeon here. So since you stay near here...'

'Wait.' He interrupted me.

'Mwoh?' I look at him.

He brought his face closer to mine.

'Are you dating Jiyeon?' 

I pushed him away.

'MWOH?! YA DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!!! YA HOW WOULD I LIKE THAT IRRITATING ..' I shouted at Seulong.

'Don't have to explain so much. Just don't even think about dating a celebrity. You'll regret.'  Seulong said calmly and climbed onto my bike.

'Let's go find JR and eat. I'm hugry!'

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

As I enter the waiting room, everyone was surprised to see me.

'YA DINO! What are you doing here?' Eunjung asked as she swing her arms across my shoulders.

I giggled.

'HERE TO SEE YOUUU.' I said as I passed the plastic bag of drinks to them.

'Oh? It has more than enough. Who do you buy these for?' Hyomin unnie ask as she picked up a can of juice.

'Er... I'm planning to pass it some to the seniors, you know... Pay some respect.' I said nervously.

'Oh... Arasso. Its our turn next, see you later!' 

As the members went out of them room, I sneak out and find Big bang's waiting room.

'Big bang... Big bang... where is it? OH HERE!' I stopped in front of the waiting room and raised my arms, ready to knock.

As if rehearsed, before I knock the door, the door open widely, causing me to fall on someone.

'Oh nuguya!' He said and pushed me away.

'Mian he.' I lowered my head, embarassed.

'Oh? Jiyeon ssi!'

I looked up.

'Seungri ssi...' I smiled at him awkwardly.

'What are you doing here?' He ask, one hand on the door, leaning his whole weight on it while the other on his waist.

'Ah... AH! Here, some drinks for you guys...' I said and open up the plastic bag of drinks.

'Oh! You really don't have to...' 

'Ani! I'm just paying my respects. Hope you would take care of T-ara...'

Seungri smiled as he looked at me, scanning my body, from head to toe.

'Why don't you come in and introduce youself?' He ask as he made way for me to enter.

'Aniya... Its okay...' I tried to reject, but ended up getting drag my Seungri into the room.

'Hyung! Hyung! Look who's here!' Seungri shouted as he held my arms, pulling me in.

'nuguya?' I heard Daesung's voice from afar.

'Oh?! Jiyeon ssi!' Daesung said.

 

GD's POV:

I stod up straight away when I heard Jiyeon's name.

'Where?' I ask as I look for her.

Taeyang held me down. 'Hyung! You'll get exposed!' 

I nodded and sat down calmly, but biting my nails.

I saw Jiyeon smiling as she enters, and seungri held onto her...

WHAT THE!!!!

I stood up quickly and ran to Seungri.

'YA!' I shouted and pushed him away from Jiyeon.

'Mwoh??' Seungri ask, surprised  by my reaction.

'Why are you so tensed up?' Top ask me as he walk towards me, giving me the scary glance.

'Ani... Aniya..' I protested.

'Seungri ah! Are you close with Jiyeon ssi? Why are you being such ill mannered!' I shield myself and brought the attention to Seungri.

Seungri just shrugged and replied.

'Jiyeon ssi bought us drinks.' 

Everyone look at her and she gave a shy smile.

'Heehee. Here...' She handed out the sodas to the members, and handed me a can of americano.

'Oh?! Jiyeon ssi! How did you know our hyung only drinks Americano?' Daesung ask as he pointed to my drink.

'Oh?? I...' Jiyeon look at me and replied.

'I'm Gdragon's fan! Of course I know what he likes.'

I smiled at her quick reaction.

She look at me and gave a shy smile that makes my heart flutter.

 

'I need to go...' She pointed at the door.

'OH BYE!' The members all replied.

I showed her out and gave her a wink on her way out.

She mouthed. 'SARANG HAE!' 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

As I walk back to T-ara's waiting room, I bumped into a tall lady.

'Oh! Mian hae!!! Oh? Yoona unnie!!!'

'Oh? YA JIYEON AH!' Yoona hugged me when she saw me.

Yoona has been my friend for 3 years and is my senior. We used to go to the same school, until she quit school and joined the entertainment industry.

Hence, she's my senior in every aspect.

She has this slender figure, tall and y, and cute... She makes me respect her soooooo much!

 

As I walk with her to our waiting room, she asked.

'So how's your schooling?' 

'Not bad, but not very good too..'

'Ya Jiyeon ah! You're a celebrity! Take care of your image, ara? Stop being such a whiner everytime!' Yoona jokes as she pushed me lightly.

I laughed.

'ARASSO!'

 

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'Ya, I heard that you fetched Jiyeon to work, is it true hyung?' Jr ask as he munched down on the fried chicken.

I nodded my head,  focusing on the taste of the chicken.

'Hyung! when did you become so close to her?' Jr continued asking.

'Tsk. We're not.' I smirked and took a look at Seulong.

'Hyung. You've been this the whole day when I talk about Jiyeon. What's the matter with you?' I ask.

He stared at his chicken blankly, and suddenly ask.

'If the chicken is tasty, so tasty that you can smell it from 1km away, but when you reach the shop, you realise it costs much more than you have. What do you do?' 

 

Jr and I stare at his chicken blankly.

'Anindae... This chicken only cost us less than $15...' Jr scratched his head.

I nodded in agreement.

'And I couldn't really smell it from 1 KM away...'

As we stare at the chicken, Seulong suddeny sighed.

'Forget it, dumb and dumber. Pay the bill, I'm leaving.' 

And he walked away, leaving me and Jr still starring at his untouched chicken.

What does he mean? Why is he saying such weird things?

I thought to myself as Jr picked up Seulong's untouched chicken and started choking himself into it.

'Ya, you pay. I'll go first.' 

'HYUNG! AH....' Jr shouted as I walked out of the shop.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

As I took a stroll at the KBS park, a sudden group of girls came towards me.

'YA PARK JI !' They shouted.

I took a closer look at them.

Argh... Its the idiots that locked me in that room.

Before I could even talk, they rushed towards me, with a plate of.... CREAM?!

What the?! What are they trying to do?

I stood rotted to the ground, unsure of what to do, unable to react fast at all.

I closed my eyes, afraid that the cream would smeared my makeup, but suddenly, someone hugged me from the back and tunred me around, facing away from the girls...

'OH!!! OH NO!' The girl sudenly shouted.

I opened my eyes, and took a look at at my saviour.

He looked at me.

'Are you Okay?'...

 

 

Wanna know who that saviour is??? :O

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE!!! 

Thanks for all those who subscribed!! LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MAXXXX!!!