Loving you with a revengeful heart part 1

My secret lover, would you stay with me?
Jieyon's pov: 'ya, not bad for a beginner! ' I tease jinwoon as we walk to the bus stop. 'gomawo.' he said as he held my stuff. Suddenly, a heavy downpour came, leaving both of us drenching wet. 'yah, ppali!' I said as I rushed into the bus stop with jinwoon behind. 'omo! You're wet!' jinwoon said as he took out a piece of tissue and help me wiped my face. I stare into his eyes as he look at me, giving me his adorable eye smile. Suddenly, I felt my heart accelerating and felt my cheeks heating up. 'oh? Are you okay? You feel so hot...' jinwoon said as he touched my cheeks with his cold palms. Flustered, I push his hands lightly away from my face, and stuttered. 'aniya... It's because you're hands are cold. That's why...' And I looked away from him. 'hmmmm. Looks like its going to last a while...' Jinwoon commented as he put his palm in the rain. I nodded and look at him again. His features suddenly seem so define out of a sudden. I look at him mesmerised by his looks, as he was somehow mumbling something... 'jiyeon... Whoohooo... Ya park ji !' he shook me. 'oh??' I replied, getting back my focus. 'your bus is here.' he said pointing to the large vehicle beside me. I look up and saw the driver looking at me with an impatient look. I climbe the stairs in the bus as he passed me my stuff. 'aren't you coming along?' I asked as he stood there. 'aniya. I've got my bike. See you soon. Annyeong! ' Jinwoon's pov: As the bus left, I started walking back to my bike. As I start the engine, I felt someone climbing onto my bike. Almost tripping, I turned around and took a look. 'mwoyah???' I looked at jiyeon as she settled down on the back seat. 'bring me home.' jiyeon cheered as she put her stuff at the basket in front of me, back hugging me at the same time. 'why did you come down???' I ask as I start the engine. Jiyeon hit my back and said 'just drive .' And she hugged me as I brought her back to her dorm. 'we reached.' I said as jiyeon let her hands go. 'so fast? ' she yawned. 'yah. Get back now. It's late.' I said as I pass her her stuff. She nodded and took her stuff. 'gomawo...' she whispered in my ear and scrunched her nose as she walk back to her dorm. I smiled at her cuteness ... As I drove back to my house, I suddenly felt so awkward and empty. I could still feel the hug and I crave for more. As I walk into the house. I did a little celebration dance, finally letting out all of my emotions that I've kept when I was with jiyeon. 'what are you doing hyung????' jr stood at the door, mouth wide open. Awkward, I cough a little. 'aniya. I'm... Just a little tired.' and rushed into my room... Jiyeon's pov: 'oh? You're back.' hwayoung commented as she sat up when a entered the room. As she was ransacking my bAg to see the items I've bought, she pointed out. 'there's a card for you. It's on the table.' I took up the letter and opened it up. Dear alumni. We are gathering all of the past graduating students to come for a gathering in a grand and luxurious hotel and we hope you would come. You can bring your partner along or just come and reunite with your friends!!! Yoona's pov: I opened up the letter and read. 'mwoyah?' Jessica Unnie ask as she picks out the cucumber from her dish. 'aniya. Just some gathering .' I said and put it one side. I took a look at the other card. 'it's him again. Right?' Jessica unnie commented on the pink card. I sighed and nodded. 'he never fails to remember...' she said as she took a bite of her salad and spit it out again. 'ewwww there's still cucumber!!!' and walked away. I pick up the card and read it clearly. Yoona ssi, Happy birthday to you! I hope you would spend a splendid time with your loved ones. Take care of your health and I'll see you soon... -Im seulong I sighed and opened the cupboard, where I store all his cards and presents. It's almost 2 years that we've broken up. But I just couldn't bear to throw away all our memories. He was my first love and I will never forget it. If it were two years ago, I would have gone to the gathering with him. But now, all I want to do is be with jiyoung oppa. I want to attend the gathering with him. I want everybody to know thy we're really dating. I sighed as I put down the invitation in the cardboard. Maybe I shouldnt . What if I cause more trouble? I predict that tomorrow jiyoung oppa and I are going to make the headlines. Why will he react??? Will he just admit or forbid??? *** Hey ! So what do you think??? Will yoona and jiyoung attend the gathering together? What about our poor seulong then? Is he attending with jiyeon??? Sorry that it's such a short update. I've been extremely busy nowadays and my laptop spoilt and im currently typing with my iPhone.... But I won't forget to upload the next chapter on Saturday! Will make a long one to make up for this one!!! Subscribe and comment!!!