Jiyeon... Downgrade start!

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

CHAP 1:

 

Jiyeon's POV:

 

'BopeepBopeepBopeepBopeepBopeepBopeepBopeep OH!' 

Urgh... The alarm rang at 6.30 am in the morning.

I search for it on my bed with my eyes closed.

WHERE ISSIT?!!!

 

Hwayoung picks it up and turn it off for me.

'Maknae ya!!! IREONA! ' 

She shook me.

'MMMMMMMM!!! Let me sleep just 5 more minutes.. 5!' I said in my sleep, pointing my palms to her.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the bed, causing me to roll on the ground.

'YA! Today is the day you head to school you PABO!' She said as she rush out of the room, leaving me lying on the cold ground, face flat on the ground.

 

Hwayoung is the maknae too, but since she is born in April and I'm born in June, I'm still the youngest.

She had already graduated. And now, this year, its my turn...

 

As I drag myself into the bathroom, I could smell the delicious waffles and hotdogs all over the dorm.

Well, that caused me to wake up.

I sat down with the rest of the members, who look tired and sleepy. Only Hwayoung is the only one looking bright and fresh.

 

'Yah. Its just Dino going to school, what's so special about that? Can't we just head to bed?' Eunjung yawned as she complained.

'Yah Eunjung ah! Don't be like this! We have to support our maknae, right?' Hyomin said as she smiled and pat my shoulders.

I gave a sacarstic smile to her.

'HEEHEE. Thanks to you I have to get back to school.'

She shrugged and chunk down a piece of waffles into .

Actually, I don't really need to get back to school anymore, until when Hyomin unnie started to talk about grades and graduation days in front of President Kim. And he insist that everyone in T-ara MUST get a graduation out of high school.

I had no choice but to abandon all my hectic schedules and attend boring classes.... AGAIN.

 

After breakfast, I chase all the members back to their sleep, and went to get dressed for school.

After wearing the school uniform, Hwayoung laughed.

'YAH! You look like a elementary kid!' 

I stuck out my tongue at her and looked in the mirror.

Seeing my hair being tied up in two buns, I really look like a little girl.

I let it down, and put on my favourite tiara headband and curl my hair.

I stuck a little crown pin on my uniform, putting some shine to it.

And lastly, not forgetting, a little eyeliner.

 

HA! Now I look totally like a high school student!

 

As I head to the bus stop, my phone rang.

I picked up, and gave a silent smile.

 

'Hello??' 

'Good morning our little Dino!!!' Aigoo... Its my GD oppa.

'Oppa? What are you doing?! Calling so early in the morning.'

'Of course to give my little Dino a big support!' He cheered.

'Sorry I can't fetch you... I'm at Tokyo now...' He sounded really sad.

'Ani! Its okay! I know you're busy! Next time don't call, ara? Just a text will do. Don't get too tired!'

'For you I would do anything baby!' He said in a cheesy tone that made the butterflies in my stomach tickle.

'Okay, I got to go. Thanks for calling oppa!'

'neh... AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!' 

 

 

As he hung up, I took out my earpiece and stuck it to my phone, and then my ears.

 

Argh... The bus was packed with people. Which means... NO PLACE TO SIT!

I stood on the bus, with my hand holding to the handle, and the other finding nice songs to hear.

The bus suddenly stopped, which made me stumble a little and bump into the guy beside me.

'ow...' The guy said.

I nod my head to say that I was sorry, and continued to hear my songs.

'oh? Yaa... Excuse me... Are you... Jiyeon from T-ara??' He asked loudly.

Everyone in the bus suddenly took a look at me.

I plugged my earpiece down.

'Neh?' 

'It is right?' He smiled.
I glared at him and gave an awkward smile, after that totally ignoring him.
'Excuse me... May I have your signature?' He pestered me again.
WHY IS HE SUCH A PEST?!
I glared at him, and whispered.
'Sorry! No fan service today!' And smiled frustratedly.
He somehow got my meaning and kept quiet.
As the bus journey is reaching my destination, I stepped down the bus, taking a look at my school.
'Oh? Jiyeon ssi! You're coming to our school?' The same guy talked to me again.
I rolled my eyes and walked towards the school.
'NADO NADO! I'm the student of this school. I'm Jinyoung!!! You can call me JR!!' He smiled.
I look at him, with a disgust paste on my face.
'Can you stop following me? I need some... Space to adjust myself in this environment now. JL.' And walked away.
I couldn't accept that out of so many schools in Seoul, I have to get into this kind of lousy school, with ugly uniform, and ugly girls and guys.
'ITS JR!!!" The guy shouted out from behind.
 
Whatever. 
 
 
 

Hello!!! Thanks for subscribing! XD 

Surprised that our JR comes out?!! 

He's soooo cute!!!!!!! XDDDD

 

I'll update almost every two to three days. 

SO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!