My secret Lover, would you stay with me? PART 2

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Taking my backpack and leaving Jinwoon down at the basement, I ran towards the bus and returned to the dorm.

'Omo. Jiyeon ah!' Hwayoung exclaimed as I quietly got back into the room.

'Oh? Jiyeon you're back!' Eunjung unnie heard my name and came forward and gave me a hug.

'Gwaenchana?' She ask.

I cried even louder when she offered me her shoulders.

'Jiyeon ah... What trouble did you get into again this time?' Qri unnie said as she sat beside me.

'Qri unnie!' Hwayoung slapped Qri's thighs.

'Arasso arasso! Calm down Jiyeon!' She said as she patted my shoulders.

I let go of Eunjung unnie as everyone came into my room.

'Is it true Jiyeon?' Hyomin ask about the news.

I look at her and nodded.

'Mianhe... I didn't know that it'll turn out this way.'

'So what did Gdragon ssi say? Is he going to admit?' Boram unnie ask.

I shook my head.

'Molla... I couldn't contact him.' 

'Don't worry, our dino. We'll protect you. Stay at home for these few days until the matter resolves itself. Ara?' Boram unnie said as she pushed everyone out.

'Take a hot bath and go to bed dino. We'll get out first.'

I sighed as they went back to their rooms.

I took out my phone and charged it.

Turning it on, I heard Jinwoon's voice message.

'Jiyeon ah... You must be really angry now. I'm really sorry.I do hate you at first... But I really don't have the intentions to do any harm towards you, let alone your private life... You must not want to talk to me now. Please come to school tomorrow. I'll wait for you.' 

 

I let out a sigh. Does he really think I'm going to forgive him?

I took my pyjamas and walk out of my room and hop into the tub.

As I relax, my thoughts were full of Jiyoung oppa.

Why didn't he come? Is he trying to avoid me? Now that we've been exposed, does he really want to break up?

I pushed my head into the hot water, trying to washaway all these thoughts.

No he won't. He will never do this to me.

 

Jiyoung's POV:

I sat down in the dressing room as the other members went to perform. Since I've made such a hit in the country, manager hyung asked me to lay low profile as much as possible. As I was watching the members perform on the small Tv in my room, someone came in.

'Oppa!' Yoona called me from the back.

I turn around to see Yoona crying as she run towards me.

'oh? Shouldn't you be getting ready for performance? Why are you here?' I ask her as she pulled me into a hug.

'Eotteoghe??? What are you going to do now?' She cried.

I patted her and smile at her.

'Look, I just have to stay at low profile now. Its a good thing for me. I can get to rest too.' I comforted her.

'Mianhe. I'm suppose to comfort you, not the other way round...' She said as she wipe her tears off.

I gave her a reassuring smile.

And she ask.

'What are you going to do? Are you going to admit that you guys are dating?' 

I got caught up by her question.

'I... Don't know... Should I?' I ask her and she shrugged.

'I don't know too...' She said.

 

Yoona's POV:

I felt so sad and sorry for Jiyoung oppa. What made me even sadder is that their relationship was exposed.

I stare at his eyes as I ask him if he was going to admit to the press.

But in my heart, all I want is to hear a No. 

He's not going to admit.

I felt so bad, but at the same time, I don't want him to be with jiyeon.

I have to do something about it. 

I want him all by myself.

'Oppa...' I said.

'Hmm?' He replied.

'I.....'

 

 

What will Yoona say to Gdragon??

Is she going to confess? What will happen if she did?

Or maybe... She didn't ???

Haha, the relationship between them is getting messier don't you think?

I'll update soon!

 

Please subscribe and comment!

<3