Problems.

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

G-dragon's POV:

'Get away.' Taeyang pushed me away from him as I gave him a back hug.

'Waeyo..' I mumbled as I plopped beside TOP hyung.

'What's gotten into him?' Top hyung ask as I smirk a little.

'He's just jealous I had a great time with Jiyeon.' 

'Hyung! That's my best friend you're talking about! AND NO! You're her!' Taeyang shouted at me as he slam his door.

Feeling a little worried about Taeyang's reaction, I quickly got into the room, seeing Taeyang lying on his bed, crossing his arms like a little kid.

'Yah... Mianhe.' I apologized as I sat beside him.

'You shouldn't say sorry to me. Its Jiyeon.' Taeyang mumbled as he covered himself with a pillow.

'Arasso. I didn't really do anything to her...' I comforted Taeyang as he sat up.

'Then go find her and apologize.' 

I sighed as I nodded.

Honestly, I still love Jiyeon. Alot.

Its hard for me to do those to Jiyeon.

Now I really feel like a complete jerk.

Taeyang slapped my arm as he shouted.

'AH HYUNG! What are you waiting for?! Call her!' 

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:
 

Running out of the apartment, I found myself in the middle of the streets.

'Where am I?' I mumbled as I felt my legs getting jelly from all the running.

Slowly, the sky turned dark, and the night became cooler.

As I was walking down the endless path, I could feel little raindrops falling on my cheeks.

Great, just great.

Before I could find a shelter, I felt the rain stopped, and sounds of the rain became louder.

I looked up and saw a Blue umbrella.

I turn around to see Seulong smiling sadly at me, as he passed me the umbrella, and stood out of the only shelter.

He turned around, as he slowly walked away from me.

 

 

Seulong's POV:

'My son, please get her back!' 

My mother's desperate voice kept ringing through my brain as I ran around the estate to find Jiyeon.

'Omoni, did you see any young girl wandering around here?' I asked, as they shook their heads.

I sighed as I walked through a long path, where I did not know where its going to lead me to.

Slowly, I saw a petite figure coming into my sight.

FInally.... Jiyeon.

Rain starting drifting down as I ran towards my sister, and held the umbrella above her.

I couldn't say anything, but just smile at her.

She probably won't want to see either me or my family, so I passed her the umbrella, and turned away.

I let the rain soak my skin as I could feel my tears rolling down my cheek.

After so many years, my sister is just right next to me?

I sighed, as I mentally banged my head for my carelessness.

Suddenly, I felt a tug on my sleeves.

I turned around and saw Jiyeon, with her eyes red and face puffed up, she lean closer to me, sharing the umbrella.

'I don't want you to get sick.' SHe sniffed as she look away from me.

My heart warmed up when I saw her finally reacting towards me.

'Shall we go home?' I asked as she suddenly stopped walking.

'Please send me back to the airport. I'm going home.' She said monotonously.

I sighed, understanding that she still could not accept the fact.

'Alright. I'll do that.' 

The ride to airport was silent, as Jiyeon just looked out of the window, unwilling to start a conversation with me.

'Jiyeon...' I mumbled as she looked at me blurrly.

'I know you can't accept the fact.' I said as I drive into the airport lane.

'But I want to let you know.' 

I stopped the car right outside the airport, as I turn around and took a look at her.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

'Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you would love and Be loved for the rest of your life.'

Seulong said as he came closer and pat my head.

'I know you can't love us right now, but you will be loved.' 

I sighed, not knowing how to react, as I unbuckle my seatbelt and jumped out of the car, leaving Seulong waving enthusiastically behind me.

 

As I sat at the check in point to wait for the next plane, my phone suddenly rang.

'Hello?' I sighed, unwilling to entertain anyone right now.

'Jiyeon ah...' 

I paused, and took a look at the caller ID.

Jiyoung oppa?

That's the last person whom I want to talk to now.

I sighed as I reached for the end button, but Jiyoung's voice suddenly shouted out.

'DON'T HANG! LISTEN! JUST FOR A MINUTE!' 

I sighed and put my phone on my ear.

'60....59...' 

 

G-dragon's POV:

I smiled as I heard her counting down.

'Firstly, I'm really sorry. Please let me make it up to you... I really don't know what the hell I was doing.'

'Apology not accepted. Now I'm hanging...' 

'WAIT! Let's meet....'

'No.' She said bluntly.

'I'll wait for you at the basement where we always do. I'll wait for you until you come.'

And she cut the line.

I sighed as I took a look at my wallpaper with her picture on it.

I hugged onto my phone as I walked out of the house.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

This bastard.

I sighed as I lay on my seat, as the plane took off.

Now its not the time to think about anything.

I'm tired from my camp, tired of Jiyoung oppa, and tired of my dramatic family which includes my goofy idiotic friend from school.

I turned off my phone, unwilling to pick up any further calls, as I went into deep sleep.

 

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'Really? Where is she? Is she okay?' I bombed Seulong with questions once he called and told me about his relationship with Jiyeon.

'She's probably on her way home now.' Seulong hyung sighed as I could hear him sniffing a little.

'I won't be back till tomorrow night, so please take care of her for me.'

'Arasso.' I said as I hung up the phone, and immediately called Jiyeon.

'The number you're calling is currently unavailable... Please try again later...' 

I sighed as I tried calling again, but still, no one answered.

I sighed loudly as I rolled around my bed.

WHERE IS SHE?!!!

 

 

G-dragon's POV:

I sat down on the chair as I wait for Jiyeon to come by.

It has been already 2 hours and I still didn't see her.

Has she really left me?

My heart started panicking as I held out my phone, waiting for her message or call.

She turned off her phone and that is really making my panic.

As I shiver inside the cold room, I heard footsteps coming by...

 

Jiyeon's POV:

I alighted the bus as I walk towards the place where we always met up.

So many happy, and sad things that we've gone through here...

I peeked into the basement, and saw the lights .

I took a look at my watch.

Its past midnight and he's still waiting?

I walked down slowly and peeked into the room, and saw Jiyoung oppa sitting there, frowning and shivering.

The minute he lifted his face, his eyes lit up.

'JIYEON!' He shouted as he flew towards me and hugged me tightly.

'I thought you were not coming.... I knew you would come...' He mumbled as he hugged me tightly.

Struggling to get out of his embrace, I panted a little as I walked into the room.

'What is it?' I asked cooly, my arms folded, and in case he pounce up towards me again, I could at least defend myself.

'I'm really sorry for that time.' He apologized as he pulled me and make me sit beside him.

'I'm really stupid for doing that. Look, Taeyang even punished me.' 

He said as he lifted up his sleeves, showing me bruises on his arm.

I gasped at the wounds as he bit his lower lip.

'How can he do this to you?!' I shriek as I touched his arms, rubbing his wound.

'Does it hurt?' 

'I deserved it.' Jiyoung mumbled as he leaned closer, smiling like a fool again.

'What?' I asked.

'Nothing.' He smiled to himself, resting his face on his other arm, lookging at me with those crazy puppy like eyes.

'You're back again...' He mumbled as he tugged my fringe away from my face.

'Hajima.' I said as I backed away from him, blushing a little.

I took a look at Jiyoung oppa as he smiled like an angel.

Just like those times when we spent time together.

'Let's get you home.' He said as he stood up and pulled my hands into his, pulling me out of the basement, and into his car.

 

 

Jinwoon's POV:

'Hello...' I bowed as the petite little girl with two buns on her head looked at me in surprised.

'You are???' 

'Who's that Boram unnie?!' I heard Qri's voice as she jumped out and stared at me.

'YOU! The one who bullied Jiyeon... Where's our maknae?!' 

'Oh... That means she's not home yet...' I mumbled to myself, as Qri stared at me with wider eyes.

'What do you mean? where have you brought her to?!!!' 

She stepped forward, raising her punch as she looked up at me.

'AISH! Qri yah!' Boram pushed her back into the house.

'Mian.. But she's not back yet.' 

'Ah.. Its okay... Is she okay??' 

I pointed at Qri who was under Boram's arm.

'She's a little... drowsy..' Boram laughed awkwardly as she closed the door, leaving me standing outside.

'Well, maybe she's still at the airport...' 

I walked down the building as I stood outside.

I breathed in the cold breeze , as I hugged myself.

I don't know why but thinking of Jiyeon really makes my heart accelerate alot.

I smiled to myself unknowingly as I imagined her runnning towards me, as I hugged her and comfort her.

I turned my head and saw Jiyeon walking slowly.

I smiled as I walked a few steps forward.

'Gomawo...' She suddenly said, and I stopped my footsteps.

Right beside her, was G-dragon, as he passed her bag back to her.

Jiyeon smiled brightly towards him as he patted her head.

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

I smiled to Jiyoung oppa as we went back to the times we were.

As he patted my head, I could feel his love coming back again.

As he bid goodbye, I turned around and saw another problem.

Jinwoon.

I stood still as he looked at me.

He cracked his neck a little, as he walked towards me.

'What are you... You doing here...' I stuttered, flustered that he saw Jiyoung and I together.

'Well. I was wondering if you were alright...' He said as he rubbed his wrist.

'But it seems like I've came for nothing.' 

He looked away from me as he walked past me.

'Jinwoon...' I stopped him as I held onto his wrist.

'Goodnight.' He said as he push off my hands, and without looking at me, he walked further and further away..

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

And FYI:

I would be updating on every Saturdays from now on.

But if I have time, I would update on weekdays too!

 

Thanks for reading!

 

Please comment and subscribe!