CAMPING!!!

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

'Yah Jiyeon ah! You're just going away for a few days! Are you deciding to bring me over as well?' Boram teased as she measured her own torso and compare with the large pink suitcase.

'Unnie!' I pushed Boram lightly and continue pulling my big bulky suitcase.

'Are you going to help? Or not?' I said as I change my directions to pushing the suitcase.

I didn't bring much though. But why is it so heavy?!

'Ya Park Ji !' I heard that annoying pest running towards me.

'Woahh. Are you migrating to the village?' He laughed as he pointed at my suitcase.

'Waa Jiyeon ah! You could sleep in these if they run out of tents there.' Seulong laughed as he sat down on my suitcase.

'YAH! Stop that!' I swipe Seulong off and waved good-bye to my unnies.

'YAH PANDA!' I shouted at him, as he hung a bag behind his back effortlessly.

'Mwoh?' He turned around.

'Here. Thank you.' I gave him a sweet smile as I push the suitcase to him, and walked in front.

'YAH!...' He shouted at me, as I shrugged off with Seulong.

 

Jinwoon's POV:
That . What did she bring?!

I tied my bag onto her suitcase and start to pull it towards the buses.

Gosh there're idiotically heavy!

'Yah Park Ji ! What did you put in there? A dead body?' I shouted at her as I got into the bus.

Jiyeon wore shades, and sat beside Seulong, who was reading comics.

'I don't know. I just brought my daily neccessities. That's all.' She said cooly.

'WHAT the hell are your neccessities?' I gritted my teeth.

'Well, you know normal ones. A portable fan, some facial cream and lotion, mask, sleeping bag, mirror, my make-up, and basic things.' 

I opened my mouth in awe.

Wow. Those Really are neccessities.

 

'Anyway, where am I suppose to sit?!' I shouted at Seulong, tugging his legs.

'Behind!' Seulong pointed and continued reading his comic.

I took a look at Jiyeon, who is busy looking in her mirror, sighed and sat at the back.

'Oh Oppa! This seat is empty isn't it?' One of the fan girls came running to me, and plopped down beside me.

I smiled awkwardly, as I saw Jiyeon using the mirror as a reflection on me.

I smirk as I began to think of an idea....

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Why out of so many people, it has to be that ?

I sighed as I secretly move my mirror to the center of our seats, where there is a hole to see through the person behind.

As I took a look at JInwoon, he suddenly did something that I could never believe my eyes.

'Are you hot or cold?' Jinwoon asked that gently.

'Oh... A little cold...' The fan-girl shyly replied.

I rolled my eyes and cringed my nose.

God, she makes my fingers curl.

'Really?? Here, you should have this.' Jinwoon said as he suddenly took off his jacket, and covered it for her.

I widened my eyes as that girl giggled and blushed.

What the hell does he think he is doing?!

'Oh... Your hair...' Jinwoon mumbled as he leaned towards her and tugged her hair behind her ears.

'Hey... I didn't know you were that pretty...' 

He stared at her for a few seconds, making the girl blush even further.

'YAH! Panda!' I suddenly shouted, as I stood up and face them.

Jinwoon finally tore his gaze away from the girl and took a look at me.

'What?!' He asked, his position still on top of the girl.

'YAH IF YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT GO GET A ROOM!' I shouted at them, making everyone look at me.

'Who says I want to make out with her?' Jinwoon scratched his head and leaned back towards his seat.

'I was just doing some fan-service... Wait...' He suddenly changed the topic.

'Are you spying on me?' He arched an eyebrow.

'MWOH?!' I yelled.

'Rubbish. Why would I do that?' I scowled.

'How did you know what I was doing?' He teased me as he stood up, and leaned on my chair.

'Wae? You like me?' He smiled with his eyes squeezed up into a line.

I pinch his cheeks, making him yelp in pain.

'DON'T.ASSUME.ANYTHING.YOU.FOOL!' I whispered loudly in his ear, and threw him back into his seat.

'Omo! Oppa are you alright?' I could hear that fan-girl being all gentle to Panda.

'Owwww. Oppa's hurt...' I could hear Jinwoon whining towards the girl, making the girl squeal with happiness.

Argh. Irritating.

I felt my insides churning and I quickly plugged my earphones up my  ears.

 

 

Finally, we reached that old looking place.

As everyone stretched and got down the bus, I quickly shook Seulong up, who was drooling all over his comic book.

He quickly woke up and stumbled out of the bus.

'WAHHH! SO fresh!' He yawned as he stretch, revealing his stomach abs a little.

I slapped his stomach and pulled the shirt down for him, preventing any fans going googoogaga over him.

 

'Annyeonghasaeyo!' A man's voice was heard behind as everyone turned around and took a look at him.

'Everyone please get yourself to the camping site at the end of the village!' He said through the loud hailer.

 

 

Jinwoon's POV:
 

'Mwoyah.. We still have to walk?' Jiyeon complained as she pulled her suitcase.

'Let me help you.' One of the guys said as he helped Jiyeon pulled out her suitcase, with a loud thud.

'YAH!' Jiyeon shouted at him, and pulled out her suitcase.

I laughed at her reaction, as she stared at me.

'MWOH!' 

'Yah...' I laughed.

'He's trying to be nice.'

'And I'm trying to protect something here.' She pouted as she pulled her big heavy suitcase that's higher than her waist.

'Aish..' I grunted and pulled the suitcase over, throwing my bag to her.

'You carry this. And I'll help you with that.' 

Jiyeon smiled and tagged along.

'Don't! Let it collapse. Arasso?!' She nagged as we walked to the village.

What's inside anyways?!

 

 

As we reached the camping site, all we see are tents being set up.

Jiyeon, as usual, ran to a camping tent that's at the side, and zipped up the tent.

'THIS IS MINE.' She smiled widely.

'Yah, aren't you going to share it?' Seulong grinned.

Jiyeon shook her head violently as she took her luggage from me, and pulled it into her tent.

 

As for the first activity we had, was actually lunch.

But what made us unexpected is that we had to catch our own chicken, fish or duck.

As the three of us team up, Jiyeon couldn't help but whine when we receieved the instructions.

'Can't we just go to some mart and buy?' She said as we started walking to a river.

Apparently, we only dared to kill fishes and not chicken nor ducks...

 

'Who's going in first..' Seulong asked, as the three of us stood in a line, facing the river.

'That's gonna... Be ... YOU of course!' Jiyeon shouted as she pushed Seulong down the river.

But being the usual clever and tricky Seulong, he grabbed onto Jiyeon's wrist and threw her down the water, and on top of that, 

he grabbed my shirt, pulling me down too.

'AHHHHH!' All of us yelled as we created a large waterfall in the river.

'YAH!' Jiyeon shouted as she stood up, wiping her face dry.

'Woah... Your eyeliner sure is powerful..' Seulong said as he stood up and touched the sides of her eyes.

'EEEEESHHHH! Just get the fish!' She shouted as she pushed seulong into the water again.

 

As the three of us were using the net that was given, Jiyeon suddenly shouted.

'I GOT ONE!!' 

Both of us turn around and took a look at her, who is jumping up and down like a child.

Just as she want to grab it with her hands, the fish plopped into the water surface again, leaving an awkward silence.

'Mowyah...' Jiyeon pouted as she walked towards us, who were laughing like mad dogs.

'Catch it properly. Like this!' Seulong shouted as he skillfully threw up the net, and caught two fishes in one go.

'WAAA DAEBAK AH Seulong oppa!' Jiyeon shouted as she clapped her hands.

'What? You called me what?' Seulong asked, making me realise too.

'OPPA!' Jiyeon shouted as she put her hands of one of Seulong's shoulders.

Seulong gave a proud face and smiled widely at me.

'Pfft.' I scoffed and walked away, pulling Jiyeon with me.

'Let's go! Aren't you guys hungry??' 

 

 

Seulong's POV:
As I set up the fire, Jinwoon cleaned the fish and set it to grill, while Jiyeon brought us towels.

'Yah Seulong.' Jiyeon said in a rough man voice as she threw me the towel.

'I thought I was oppa?' I laughed as I wiped my face.

'That was when you caught that fish.' She said as she sat down in between the both of us, leaning towards me.

'Yah... Do you like me better or Jinwoon?' I asked the question, that suddenly caught the attention of Jinwoon.

Jiyeon looked at Jinwoon then at me.

'Of course its you!' Jiyeon smiled as she puts her head on my shoulders.

'Yahh... What am i?' Jinwoon pouted as he threw the fish on the grill.

'You're a pain in the .' Jiyeon joked and the both of us laughed.

'Stupid Ji-ong sibling.' Jinwoon mumbled as he grilled the fish.

'Ji-ong sibling?' Jiyeon took a look at me and smiled.

'I like that!' She exclaimed.

'I don't!' Jinwoon shouted back, pulling Jiyeon away from me.

I laughed.

'What?! Don't you think I look like Seulong?' Jiyeon smiled as she put her face closer to mine.

'Other than stupidity. None.' Jinwoon stuck his tongue out and continued grilling his fish.

I took a look at Jiyeon, who pouted and took another fish to grill.

She does look a bit like Jaekyung.

I laughed to myself.

What was I thinking anyway?

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Finally its already evening.

Those activities in the afternoon made me so tired.

As everyone went into their tents, I took a look at Jinwoon.

'Ya... Psst!' I called Jinwoon, who was about to go into his tent.

'Mwoh?' He looked at me.

'Goodnight.' I smiled at him, as I entered my tent.

I could hear him saying goodnight to me, as he zip up his tent.

I opened up my super big suitcase, and touched the big leather case inside.

'You're so gonna thank me. Panda.' I smirked.

 

 

OH?! 

hmmm. What surprise is Jiyeon going to give Jinwoon?

And Seulong, when will he find his sister???

HAHA

SOrry for not updating lately.

I will start spamming soon!

 

Love you guys who are constantly supporting me by commenting!
I love those enthusiastic comments!

<3

 

Love you readers! And thanks for not criticising my poor work.

 

Please subscribe and comment!!!