Just a short preview..

My secret lover, would you stay with me?

 

Jiyeon's POV:

As I rub my eyes and woke up, I found myself sleeping on Jinwoon's lap.

I look up to him, seeing him sleeping with this head bobbing around.

I giggled at his cuteness.

Pushing his head slightly backwards so he could rest his head on the sofa, I heard a small vibration in his jacket.

He woke up suddenly, and I quickly got up from his lap so he could fish for his phone.

 

 

Jinwoon's pOV:

I was about to head for lalaland... Until i felt my phone vibrating.

Jumping a little, I guess I have woke Jiyeon up too.

She quickly got up fro my lap and stare at me as I picked up my phone.

'Yeo...Yeobuseyo?' I yawned.

'YAH HYUNG!' Jr shouted into the phone.

'Wae?' I yelled back, irritated to hear his voice at such early morning.

'Ah Hyung! Look at the time now! Are you still sleeping? Why aren't you here?!' 

I look at my watch. 8 am.

SHUCKS! I'm late for school!!!

I quickly got up and rushed to the washing machine to pick up my dry clothes and head to the showers to shower.

'Yah panda! Why are you in such a hurry?'  Jiyeon shouted outside the bathroom.

I quickly put on my shirt as I shouted back.

'Today's my performance! I need to rehearse!' 

Yes, Its our streets performance today. And after so many things that had happen these recent days, I haven't had any rehearsal with Seulong hyung yet.

Even though Seulong hyung and I have different genre in our minds, but our voices really matches well.

As I pop out of the bathroom, I quickly wore my shoes.

Jiyeon stood at the door and yawned.

'Yah,aren't you going to school today?!' I asked her as I tie my tie.

She shook her head.

'Ani. Tell saem I'm sick or something. I wanna rest for a little while more.' Jiyeon said as she opened the door.

As I stepped out of the door, she asked me.

'Today's your.. Street performance?' 

I nodded and turn around to look at her.

'Come and watch... Well If you're feeling better.' I smiled shyly at her.

She nodded and said.

'Ara. I will if I have the time. Anyeong.' 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Leaving me alone at home, I went to turn on my laptop and started surfing the network.

Once I on the internet, articles of Jiyoung oppa ang Yoona unnie was seen.

Pictures of them posting everywhere is really pissing me off.

I can't just let them be together.

I still love Jiyoung oppa.

I must get him back!

I quickly stood up and picked up my phone and dialed Jiyoung oppa's number.

 

Gd's POV:

'Yeobuseyo...' I yawned as I picked up the phone.

'Oppa...' I could hear Jiyeon's voice, and straight away, I became fully awake.

'Wae?' I tried to say in a calm tone eventhough my heart is pumping real fast.

'Oppa, tomorrow will be our anniversary...' Jiyeon mumbled and continued.

'I don't want to ruin it...' 

I sighed as I look at the calendar that's being hung on my wall.

'Gudae... It is...' 

Jiyeon suddenly said in a gentle tone.

'Oppa I'm really sorry about what have happened these days! I know you must be tired too...'

I could hear her choking her words in between.

Hearing little sniffs in our conversation, my heart suddenly soften for her.

'Arasso. I'm sorry too. I should have believed in you...' 

Jiyeon's voice suddenly lit up and said.

'THEN! Shall we meet tomorrow? I'll wait for you at the basement where we always meet!' 

'Arasso Jiyeonnie.. I shall see you tomorrow then. '

I hung up the phone with a much lighter yet excited heart, knowing that tomorrow will be the day when we celebrate our 1st year anniversary...

 

 

Sorry that it's super short today. Just somehow a foreword(?) for tomorrow's chapter :P Will upload another chapter that will satisfy your crave for G-Minor couple!

Meanwhile, what will happen when Jiyeon meets with Jiyoung? 

Are they back together for sure??

 

Please subscribe and comment! 

Really happy to see so many of you guys commenting. It really motivates me to write more.

:D

Love you guys!