Calling shineesunflowers for Review!

♡ Celestial Dreams Graphic & Review Shop ♡ [CLOSED]

Review for shineesunflowers "Doll with Ramen Hair"


 

 

Title: The Doll with Ramen Hair
Author: shineesunflowers

Title (4/5)

The title is really catchy. It actually made me really curios about the plot. Though, I just don’t get it why a pink hair, reminds her of a Ramen. Is it because it’s curly? 

Description/Foreword (10/10)

The description is short but good. The sentence, What if one day, you bought a curse doll? Makes you’re readers beg for more. It is also good that you introduced you’re characters and some personalities about them. The foreword is also good; it is more like a teaser for the readers. 

Plot (24/25)

The plot is common though. Master, slaves and curse is quite used in some stories, but you do have your own originality. It’s like The Frog Prince, but this time, he was turned into a doll and was purchased by a student. The thing that I don’t get is how come Chaerin’s kiss turned him into a human? Isn’t there some kind of rule when the old woman cursed him? Then again, you’re story has 8 chapters still, so I guess things would get detailed eventually right?

Realistic (12/15)

The thing with her parents is not that realistic. There is though, a possibility that they will accept a boyfriend in their house but to the extent of sending him off to school with their own money is way too much. They didn’t even have a background check on him. Not really a problem since I enjoyed it. It made things less complicated. 

Grammar/Spelling (24/25)

As of now, I can see less errors but not that big. You did labeled you’re chapter unedited, so it is expected. The grammar is good and definitely not a turn off for the readers. Good job.

Overall Enjoyment: (20/20)
I enjoyed reading it, even though it has 8 chapters. Keep on writing this. You did well.

Total: 94/100

Good job! Keep it up, and just so you know. I’ve subscribed, since it’s getting interesting.

 

 

 

 

This review was made by PixieDrem. If you have any issues or want a redo, don't hesitate to ask us! Also, please remeber to credit us with the name of the shop and a link!

Thank you for requesting at the Celestial Graphic & Review Shop!