Calling ann1914 for Review!

♡ Celestial Dreams Graphic & Review Shop ♡ [CLOSED]

 

Calling ann1914 "It Was the Right Love Just at the Wrong Time"



 

 

Title: It Was the Right Love Just At the Wrong Time

Author: ann1914

Title, Description/ Foreword: 7/10 

The description and title were very mysterious and enticing but there was no foreword that I know may be hard because it is a oneshot and you can’t really give away everything right?!

Plot: 17/20

I have to say that this was a very cliché plot with a heartbroken person who wants to get back with the person she loves and can’t get over him. This is a subject very commonly used but because this is a oneshot maybe you could expand the plot more if you make another story!

Grammar/Spelling: 9/10

Your grammar was wonderful! Do you use a word processing system? There were no places to actually make many mistakes in the story because it was a short one. This may be a very smart thing to do though!

Characters: 7/10

I wasn’t very pleased with the characters because there were no names… that I think is a very big part but of course that is your choice! You could feel the character’s emotions though, which made the story a whole lot more emotional!

Structure: 9/10

The structure was really good and showed the time lapse and transitions! Although sometimes it gets a bit disorientating when it is all just thoughts though…

Overall Enjoyment: 18/20

I enjoyed it overall and it was very mysterious! I encourage you to keep writing these types of genres!

Total: 67/70

 

Ending Comments

This was a very interesting one shot and was actually very short. I actually had to revise the guidelines for you! But that is okay… it was very interesting!

 

 

 

 

This review was made by iluvreading. If you have any issues or want a redo, don't hesitate to ask us! Also, please remeber to credit us with the name of the shop and a link!

Thank you for requesting at the Celestial Graphic & Review Shop!