I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

The door burst open abruptly. I shut my eyes immediately; afraid of what I would see. All I heard was screaming. Key's hand was still tightly wrapped around mine as we both squeezed each other tightly. I suddenly felt someone grab my arm, I dared not open my eyes. I held on to Key's hand as tight as I could, only for our hands to slip away.

I opened my eyes to see Minho tightly holding on to my arms as he dragged me out the door, away from the guards. He pushed and fought his way through the herd of guards who were armed with knives. I screamed out as I saw Key in the similar situation. Jonghyun held onto him tightly as he stood in front of Key, trying to protect his lover.

I cried at the sight and looked around to see no Onew or Taemin in the room. I panicked, but as soon as we were outside I saw them running away as well. Minho followed behind them as they ran deep into the forest to a hiding spot that they had discovered not long before. I fell down into the dirt on my knees screaming and crying hysterically as if my life depended on it. It did.

"We have to go back!! Jonghyun and Key!! They are still there!" I screamed as I pointed into the direction of the house. Minho just put his hands up trying to calm me down, but I knew better. I saw the same fear in his eyes as well. Along with Onew and Taemin who had their knees up to their stomachs; shaking.

"Stay here." Minho demanded. He ran off onto the direction of the house, becoming smaller and smaller as he continued down the pathway.

"No! Minho!" I screamed, as I was so confused. I needed Key and Jonghyun to be safe, I wanted them to be. I couldn't have it any other way. On the other end, I wanted Minho to be safe. He couldn't get hurt. Not now, not after we had come this far.

I scurried closer to Onew and Taemin. I sat directly in between them as we huddled together; shaking. Onew had his arm around me as I could tell he wanted to be strong, but he too was too worried. Taemin, he also was scared. I could tell he was just as scared for Minho as I was. He didn't speak. Neither of us did. It seemed like the words we had once known has shaken out of us and scattered deep into the forest.

~~~

It seemed like centuries until I saw three figures quickly coming into the distance. I quickly got up, as did Taemin and Onew. We ran as fast we could to see Minho and Key holding up Jonghyun with one arm s each s around him. I ran up to Jonghyun to see a wound in his leg. Key had tied it up with a piece of cloth from his clothing. I bent down to inspect it the best to my ability.

"What happened?!" I asked in panic as they sat Jongyun on the ground.

"We had beaten up all of the guards alone, but one still had a vengeance he was on the ground and out of no where, he pierced Jonghyun's leg when we were paying attention." Key said as he rubbed Jonghyun's back. My expression sank as I imagined the three of them fighting off the guards alone. I felt horrible that Jonghyun had gotten hurt.

"We have to leave. They'll send more." Minho said suddenly as he looked around the area we were in, making sure no one was around now.

"No." I spoke up abruptly, afraid of what I had just said.

"I'm tired of running!" I said as I stood up from the dirt and stared down at all of them.

"Look at us! This isn't fair!" I yelled. Key looked at me with a strong expression, then he stood up as well. The rest of them all looked at us with worried expressions. Then, they looked back at Minho.

His head hung low as he stared down the grass in front of him. He sighed and looked up at Key and I.

But, his words were interrupted as we heard footsteps approaching us. We looked up to see who it was.

We all had confused expressions...

Except for Minho and Jonghyun.


A/N: Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this. I updated quickly cause I felt bad with the major cliffhanger and all! xD I know it's short, but the story may be ending soon and I hate to see it go so quickly. I've enjoyed writing this for you guys. So, be patient for me!

I wonder why Minho and Jonghyun aren't confused at this unknown person? Hmm...

Please Comment And Subscribe! Comments are loved and Exteremly Motivating! x3