I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

That morning, I met Key outside of our rooms. My eyes were bloodshot and swollen from lack sleep and crying.
Once he came out from his room, we walked together towards the showers.


"It'll be okay." Key sympathetically said he s his skinny arm around my shoulders.
"How'd you know?" I asked.
"I just know." He said with a wink as we continued towards the showers.

Once I was in the shower, I stood there blankly. The hot water and steam strung together as it rained over my body.
I stared at my feet, these nightmares were tearing me apart.
I was too tired to hardly even stand or blink.


I splashed the hot water onto my face, rubbing my eyes; trying to wake myself up and forget about all of this nonsense that seemed to gather around me everyday.
I realized how long I had been standing there; idly into space. I hurried and turned off the water, realizing Key was waiting for me.


I quickly got ready and tied my hair into a cute bun and ran out.
There stood Key talking with Onew. I ran up to them and forced a smile, trying to make them forget about me.


"Annyonghaseyo!" Onew cheered as he bowed, then I followed suit.

We all three went to our chores In the kitchen. Onew decided to follow us and help us since it didn't matter where you were, as long as chores were done.
I started the sink and dunked dishes Ito the water as Key handed them to me. Then, I'd pass them to Onew and he would dry them off with a faded blue rag.


Then, Jonghyun came into the kitchen and leaned onto the counter in the center of the room.


"Key?" Jongyhyun asked, only for Key to shrivel up and become silent.
"N-Neh?" He stuttered out.
"Have you been taking care of Min?" Jonghyun asked.
"O-Of course!" Key quickly responded nervously.


Onew and I both looked at each other and giggled, knowing fully well what was wrong with Key.


"Good, I also hope you are taking care of yourself as well." Jonghyun said with worry.
I looked over to see Key blushing madly. I giggled more and turned to Onew as I point for him to look at Key.
"Min?" Jonghyun called.


I turned around to face him.
"Neh?" I responded.
"We... Need to talk." He said as he gestured me to follow him outside.


I followed him out of the kitchen and stood in the hallway with him.
"Have you discussed anything with Minho lately?" Jonghyun asked.
I gave him a confused look.


"No, why?" I asked as my head turned to the side.
"Maybe you should." He said with worry as he began to walk away.
"B-But!" I called out but he ignored me and continued walking.


I walked back into the kitchen, full of worry.


Why couldn't anyone give me a definite answer?


"What happened?" Key asked with worry and a hint of jealousy.
"Jonghyun... Suggested I talk to Minho.." I said as I looked off into the space. "But, I've tried.." I added.
Onew held out his arm and gestured me to come to him.
He drew me into a hug and padded my back. For some reason, tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably.
It was like I had released everything I had held in that day.


Onew made calming 'Shh' noises as Key hugged me as well.


I don't know what I'd do without these boys.

 

 

So, Here's chapter 21!~

I hope you guys enjoy it and PLEASE PLEASE...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!~

And...

Follow me on Tumblr!~

I love you all and thank you for all of your support! :D

.