I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

The next morning, we had another day off. I woke up to see Key missing from his spot that he had slept in last night. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and quickly uncovered my blankets as a sudden idea found itself into my mind.


I hurriedly got up and ran to Key's room and knocked rapidly on his door until my knuckles were sore.
He finally answered the door, revealing his tired eyes and messy hair.


"Key-oppa!" I shouted slightly in attempt to get his attention and wake him up.


"Ah, what?" He said as pressed his hand onto his head to show I was being too loud.


"I... Want you to cut me hair." I said as I stared down at my feet blushing. I was embarrassed to ask such a thing of someone, especially a man.


"Why didn't you say so sooner?!" Key shot up and grabbed my arm pulling me into his room.
He roughly sat me down at his vanity and had brought from home; demanding that he be able to keep it.
He stood behind me, playing with my hair and moving it around to see what  would look good.


I gently closed my eyes and sighed.
"Surprise me." I said plainly.


"If you say so my dear." Key said as he grabbed his scissors and brush and began his job.


I contorted my face and scrunched it up in attempt the fear of having my hair cut.
After a while, Key had finally finished.


"Vola! I'm finished!" Key said excitedly.
He turned the chair around so it faced his vanity. I gasped as my mouth made an O shape.


"It's beautiful Key!" I shouted as I jumped up and hugged him tightly.


I started to cry slightly, as this was the first step to changing and being happy again.
I just hoped Minho would like it as well.
After Key left to meet Jonghyun somewhere, I sat at his vanity still admiring my hair


Then, a knock sounded at the door. I jumped suddenly and hesitated to answer it as to it could've been someone who needed Key.
I stood up and quickly ran for the door to see Minho standing there before me.
His eyes widened in awe as he stared at me and gently reached for my hair.


"It's... Beautiful.." He stuttered out.
He soon recollected himself and grabbed me by the wrist.


"We need to discuss something." He said in a stern tone and frightened me slightly.
He quickly led me down the cooridors and into his room.
He held the door open for me to enter and quickly looked both ways to see if anyone had seen, then he quickly ran into the room and locked the doors.


"M-Minho? What's wrong?" I asked with a worried expression.
He walked up in front of me with his back turned to me. He stayed silent for a whole until he finally broke out in a whisper.


"Do you love me?" He asked.
My eyes grew wide as I quickly ran up behind him and touched his shoulders.


"Of course I do Minho!" I shot out, I blushed as I had realized that this was the first time Wei had said this to him.


"What about that other man?" He asked, his head lowered and his voice in a murmur.


"Who?" I asked in confusion.


"That.. Key servant." He said.


"Of course not Minho! Key and I are just friends! He's the only friend I had here..." I silently said the last part.
He still continued to stay silent. Then, it was my turn to ask questions.


"Minho, do you love me?" I asked in return.
He remained his back faced to me. I became worried as my face flushed and I gulped.
He quickly turned around and embraced me in the most passion hug I've ever had.


"Of course I do..Min." He said as tears escaped his eyes and dripped into my white servant gown.
I pulled back and faced him.


"What's the matter?" I asked with worry.


"I.. Was so worried that you were with another man." He said as his face grew red with what seemed like anger but joy at the same time.
I embraced him once again and petted his hair as he hugged me while he was on his knees. His head was against my stomach as we quietly sat there together, embracing one another. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ah, so it seems the little misunderstood fight has come to an end finally. But, this doesn't mean the story is over just yet ;D I hope you guys enjoed this chapter. it's currently 4:49 a.m where I live right now, I was just laying here and thought 'Hmm why not update?' Haha, I love you guys that much :D

Please comment and subscribe my dears!!

Oh, and I'm starting a new fanfic! Please read it and support me even if you aren't a fan of BigBang. I've only had one subscriber so far haha.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/206756/stay-with-me-romance-top-you