I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

Not short after, the bell has rung to prepare dinner. I immediately grabbed the basket of vegetables an ran out the white wooden gates
of the garden.
I ran down the stone passageway that led up to a poorly assembled staircase just for servants.
The steps creaked and groaned as I ran up them in a dash.


Finally I had reached the long hallway that led to the kitchen.
I busted through the metal doors and quickly prepared the dinner that the king had requested while Key did dishes.


The Chef immediately handed me the steaming hot food in a rush. I quickly piled them all on to the same old metal serving cart as sweat rolled down my  temple.
Then a servant quickly came by and took the cart to the King.
I sighed in relief that we could rest for just a moment.


"Yah! You servant there!" A guard said as he burst threw the doors pointing his finger towards me.
"Neh?" I asked in confusion as I pointed at myself.
"The King has requested you." The guard said as he quickly grabbed my arm tightly and drug me into the dining room.
He threw me harshly. I looked down at my arm, seeing a single read hand print from the guards harsh grip.I rubbed my arm and winced slightly. Then I heard Minho's voice as the timid servant boy ran out of the room.


"Ah, you must wonder why I've requested you so sudden." Minho said without glancing up from his food.
"Eh.. Neh." I said, frightened of what it could be.
"Have you prepared the strawberries I had requested earlier in the garden?" He whispered slightly.
"Neh!" I said, almost excited that he enjoyed them so much.


I bowed to him and quickly ran out of the room to grab the plate full of strawberries that I made specially for him.
When I returned, I quickly gave him the item he had asked for.
"Thank you." He said with a wink as he bit in to a single strawberry, staining his lips red once again.


Then, he quickly drew me near and got his mouth close to my ear. I blushed at the close contact. Not sure of what he was doing, I became scared as well.
"Meet me in the library at midnight. Neh?" He whispered as he backed away with a grin.
I knew I could never turn down the king, so I nodded with obedience and bowed, leaving him to his dinner.

That night, while everyone was in their rooms, I quietly snuck out of mine. I looked both ways to see if any guards were coming.
The hallway was pitch black and silent with the exception of a few creaks and shudders.


A lightening bolt of fear struck my body each time I heard a foreign noise.
At that moment, I had realized that I wasn't totally sure where the library actually was.
I ran and ran down hallways, trying to not give up hope in finding the correct destination.


Then, swiftly, a hand reached out and grabbed my arm while another hand covered my mouth. I gasped in fear as I was dragged to another area.

Then, a candle was lit and there standing infront of me was the King. His facial features gleaming in the flickering light while creating small shadows in the curves of his face.
I was relieved.
"Ah, sorry to have scared you. Yelling would have drew attention." he said as he chuckled slightly.
"Eh.. Neh.." I said quietly as I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Ah, why'd you call me here Master?" I asked.
"Ah yes. I just.. Wanted to see you.. Alone.." he said with a smile as he suddenly put his hand to my cheek and gave me a gentle look.


I blushed horribly, luckily it was too dark to notice. But still, my reaction was to look down.
Then, his warm hand gently lifted my chin up to look at him.


"Don't lower you're head. You're too beautiful for that." he said with his kind gentle smile.
Butterflies began swirling in my stomach once again.

Why did he always make me have these strange feelings? 

 

 

So... I'm so sorry that this chapter is short.

I planned on putting more stuff in this chapter but I realized it may be too soon...so I didn't.

But, I will update chapter 12 faster since this one is so short. ;~;

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!~