I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

As I was walking down the hallway, my hopes were were shattered.
But, I wasn't going to give up. I had cared too much for Minho.
I tightened my fists as I felt all of these emotions and determination.


One way or another, I was going to talk to Minho. No matter what it took, he'd know how I felt.Even if Minho had not accepted my feelings, I still think he deserves to know the truth.


I was done feeling sorry for myself.


I could only hope Minho could feel the same...


I laid back down in my bed with new hopes. I stared out the window and smiled because I knew, no matter what, I would be okay.
I fell asleep that night happy. That night, I hadn't had any nightmares for once in a long time.

The next morning I woke up early and began writing a letter to Minho.
I grabbed my diary I brung with me to write in and tell of my adventures, but alas I had never had the energy to write in it.
I grabbed my green pen and began writing to Minho.

Dear King Minho,
I often sit and wonder how you've been. I've wondered if you even think of me much anymore. I'm not sure what I've done for you to began disliking me, but for what it's worth, I'm sorry for what ever it was. I hope you can forgive me or at least talk to me one more time, as I miss the sound of your voice and the warmth of your lips.
Sincerely, Min

After I finished writing the letter, I smiled at what I had wrote and quickly folded it in an envelope and waxed it shut with my signature sealer from when I wrote letters to family far away.
I hurried and stashed the letter under my pillow, as I would deliver this in secret during the night.


As of now, it was time for my chores to begin.
I ran out of my room in a rush and headed towards the Kitchen. I figured Key must have went on without me as I had not seen him waiting for me outside of my door. I quickly jogged down the hallway, smiling all the way.


I busted through the kitchen doors with a smile plastered on my face. I felt as If I was on cloud nine. Nothing but MInho could ever bring me down. I just hoped that it would last. At least, for a little while. My smile sort of faded at the thought of this new found confidence disappearing. But, I quickly shook the thoughts way, and smiled once more.


Once I started doing dishes while standing next to Key, I started humming a tune as I worked.
Key stopped and turned his head to look at me.


"Ah, someone is in a good mood this morning." Key said as he smirked and continued bringing dirty dishes to the sink. I sort of chuckled at his comment and shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm going to keep trying. " I said with a smile as I ran off to get more towels as the old towel was becoming to wet.

Key's POV
I sat there and began doing dishes. I wondered where Min must be as she is supposed to be helping me today. As if on Que. , Min busted through the doors and ran up to the sink.
She began humming the most beautiful tune, It made me want to swoon over her as if she were an idol.
I turned to look at her, he face was blushed with a smile.


"Ah, someone must be in a good mood this morning." I giggled. I was waiting for a longer response and one that wasn't as vague, but alas all she said was,
"I'm going to keep trying." and then she skipped off.


I wondered what she could mean by this as Min's mind was as playful and free as that of a child sometimes. Just as King Minho's mind.
And then I thought, she must be trying for Minho.
I smiled as I could see their love for each other. It was as if I were watching a drama play right in front of my eyes.

I promised myself that I would do whatever it took to encourage her to remain trying and working for Minho.

But, there was only so much I could do.
The rest she had to do on her own. 

 

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE.

 

A/N: Okay, so here is your chapter 24, I'm really sorry it's so short! will being coming really soon for all of you Minho biased! It seems Min's confidence is starting to rise for the first time since she has begun staying in the mansion. So, today was my last day of school if you're wondering why this update was on a Thursday instead of a Friday. And, I'm fee until August! :D So, I'm not sure if I'll be updating this weekend, the reason being that I'm moving into my new house. Which is what I just got done doing, I'm tired as hell! Haha.

I love you all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I promise you that I WILL UPDATE this weekend at least once.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY LOVLEYS!