I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

That following day had went by slow. The whole day was a blur to me. Everything going around me was pointless and everything around me was anything that I could care less for.
I just stared in space the whole, trying to wrap my mind around everything.

 

 

Later that night, I sat in my room and stared up at the ceiling.
Without even knowing it, tears fell down the corners over my eyes.
I sat up in a rush, realizing what I had to do.


Sitting here and crying was not what was helping me. I had to do something. I had to do what Jonghyun suggested. I had to talk to Minho, even if my heart wouldn't let me.


I quickly got up and bolted out of the my room. I wasn't afraid of the guard today, not after what happened last night. He had done the worst thing possible in my eyes. Just thinking of this human being drove me to the brink of pure explosion. He angered me to the very to core to the point where I could even become insane.
I ran and ran, my heart pounding harder and harder as each step drew me closer and closer to Minho's room. My heart pounded against my chest. It seemed as if it could pound so hard that it could literally pounce right out my chest. What would Minho do? What would he say? Would he be disgusted of this shell of a person I had become?

 These thoughts centered around my mind as each step and stomp of my feet brought be closer and closer to the man I wanted ever so much to protect me.


When I arrived infront of the wooden double doors, I knocked awkwardly.
I waited for an answer, but Alas had gotten nothing.
Just as my hopes were low and I was walking away, I heard the door open.My heart stopped abruptly, the thought of turning around to face Minho had taken my breath away.


I quickly turned around to see Taemin standing there. My heart sank but I quickly regained my composure and smiled half-heartedly


"Ah, Min." He said cutely as hee bowed.
"Ah, Nae. Taemin." I said as I bowed, trying to hide my swollen eyes and puffy cheeks.
"I'm sure you want to see Minho." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
I nodded to him with a slight smile, hoping I could see Minho.


"Erm.. Well... I don't think he's in the condition to see anyone.." He said as he stared at his feet shyly.
"Oh..." I said as if all my hopes as been crushed and stomped on.
"I'm sorry. I wish you could see him too.." Taemin said as he looked back up at me with a sympathetic expression.


I nodded, as I had nothing to say. I turned around and walked slowly back to my room.
I had tried to see Minho, even when my heart said no. I did what Jonghyun said, but I cannot beg to him, even if he was a King.
What this even meant to be?

Minho's POV


I sat in my room with Taemin. I contemplated what I did wrong for Min to betray me. All the while, Taemin sat quietly on the wooden chair near the window.
Then we heard a tiny knock. Without even checking, I knew who it was.
Taemin raised his head to look at me and I responded by shaking my head.


"I'm not ready." I said as I looked at the ground.
He quietly nodded and head towards the door to answer it.


Once he left, I wondered over to my bed and sat there with my elbows propped up on my knees with my head in my hands. I secretly wanted to see Min's beautiful face, But, I couldn't face her.
I ran my fingers through my hair, wondering how Min even felt.
Did she even recognize that I knew the truth or her sin.


After a while, I walked out to see what was taking Taemin so long, and to let myself see Min one more time.
When I walked out, Taemin's face was full of sorrow as he watched Min walk down the hallway in the dark.
Her movements were slow as her candle lit lantern was about to burn out.
My heart sank as I watched her walk away. It was really as if she was leaving me; my mind, my heart, my soul. She had taken all of it with her, in her hands.

Taemin's POV
I sat there in this creaky wooden chair as Minho paced his room back and forth, contemplating something.
Although, I knew what it was.


I felt like a terrible friend for not telling him the truth, but he needed to find out on his own.
I knew it was best if they both did.


If their love is strong, they'll still find each other again and be together again.
It may not be my place to test, but I knew it needed to be done for the King was rushing the relationship with rational thinking.


I was happy for him, but yet, I was Scared.
Then that tiny knock came from the other side I the door. I looked at Minho to see what he wanted me to do.
He shook his head and merely said.
"I'm not ready.." I nodded and continued towards the door to see this guest.


Then, I closed the door, leaving Minho alone in his room to discover more of his mind 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is another chapter for you guys! I updated 3 times this weekend!~ (I didn't have school today) But, I forgot to take my Thyroid Medicine this morning so I'm unbelieveably tired and exhausted. But, I wanted to update for you guys so I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It isn't too exciting, just a filler chapter for how the both of them are kind of seeing things at the moment.

P.S: I'm feeling really guilty! My ulimate bias was always Minho, but since Iv'e been listening to Big Bang, which I am actually listening to GD And T.O.P's song Knock out xD, it's like a tie between T.O.P And MInho! :D I just thought this was vital information :3 But, it's got me thinking about making a T.O.P Fanfic sometime  :D What do you guys think?

Me without my medicine xD