honeymoon

How did you know

the couple will have thier honeymoon in jeju island. omoni and abeoji will take care of eun jo for a while. her brother is now comfortable with them.  

the whole flight is filled with sweetness of the two. they are being stared by everyone in the plane, hyunjoong always kisses her everytime he gets a chance and somin will hugs him and rest her head on his shoulder.

 

they are about to head in their own room in that villa when they decided to have a cup of coffee first.

 

'wow this place is really nice.' somin exclaims. this is her first time seeing this wonderful place.

'hmn, it's nice', hyunjoong.'are you happy?' he looks at her.

'yes, very very very much' she giggles.

'that's good', he says ' because am planning to make you happier later at night' he added smiling playfully

'huh?, what are you up to?' she senses his plan

'just wait and see' he then sips his cup of coffee.

somin just smile with his playing attitude. she is really happy with him.

 

 

------------------

 

they spend the whole day strolling the place, driving, and buying souveniers to their loveones.

it's almost dark when they decided to go home and rest.

hyunjoong told her to open the door of their room, somin did as what he told. her eyes are mesmerized with what she saw there.

 

the bed was filled and scattered with red roses' petals and scented candles are lit up around the room. oh! hyunjoong is really sweet and thoughtful, she thought.

she turns around and saw hyunjoong at her back smiling at her...he then carried her bridal style and laid her on the bed.

'did you like it?' he asks

'hmn...very much, thank you', she says with tears.

'i love you' he says looking in her eyes

'i love you more', she says and the tears start to fall. 'i love you so much'

they kiss and kiss and feel each others love and made the night envied them.

 

------

 

A/N:

oh am sorry for that honeymoon part, i admit am not good writing ... 

please subscribe and comment cause i really need my inspiration in writing back once again.