25

How did you know

My fate is a little cruel with me so i just take it in a positive way. hera just left me hurting my ego so much while this girl somin messed my life. wth, so i will just enjoy this for a while on my own way. be prepared dummy.

END OF HYUNJOONG'S POV

 

the awaited day of the registration finally over and they are now on their way to their new house.  while driving, hyunjoong is smiling like an idiot. his mind is filled with cruel plans for the girl beside him.  while somin is trying to ease herself looking at the surrounding that passed by them.  she can feel something is waiting for her with hyunjoong. she knows that this man is not really happy with this marriage. although she is happy about the news but she knew that he is up to something.  she prepared herself actually but she cant stop herself about the discomfort she feels at the moment. in the registration, he is not even smiling. the lady in the registry actually flirting with him, and she can see the glare that she trew on her, i know what she thought, she thought that this is just a shougun wedding.  that's fine with me, it's actually what she thought. she dont have to defend herself this is not for long,,she just have to endure it for a while.

 

they arrived infront of a house. this is not as big as the kim's mansion but definitely it's still big for just the two of them.

 

they went inside and her eyes look at the whole house.  he has a good taste. ths is too beautiful for her taste.  hyunjoong walk upstairs so she followed him.  she almost bump into his back at his sudden stopped.

 

"i am a fan of privacy, so we wont hire any maids nor securities.  so all you have to do as a WIFE is basically a HOUSEWIFE.  we will share the same bedroom since we are married,' hyunjoong continuesly talking looking straight in her eyes.

 

somin blushed for his words. 'why? are you that afraid? you had my body before with your knowledge so what is that look in your face now?' he smirked.

'hyung joong ssi ill do the best i can to be a goodwife to you and...' somin saying when he cut her words.

 

'huh! wife your .  i prepare for you to say that you will be a good playmate with me., so let's start the game now lady!'  he suddenly grabbed her waist and kiss her hungrily. so min got shocked with his action and dont know what to do.  she just closed her eyes and let this man punish her for whatever it pleases him. they shared the sensation with the one feeling love while the other was just filled with lust.

 

they are both panting after their PLAY as he took the other side of the bed. "get off the bed now' he snapped her.  somin looked at him without blinking.

'what? didnt you hear me? I said GET. OFF. THE. BED' he stress every word for her.

 

'what? i thought we will share the same ...' somin

' i said we will share the same bedroom, not the bed fool' he said ' there's the couch, you can sleep there' he point at the couch in the corner 'paili, am sleepy.

 

somin just walk to the couch.  sadness appeared into her eyes as she gazed at the man laying down the bed with closed eyes.

' i can do this... i wont run away as i can sense your plan with me. at least not for now.' she thought..

 

--------------

that is how their lives playing everyday.  she will clean the whole house..hyunjoong will work all through the night and have dinner with her, atleast he allows her to eat with him, what a consolation. then he will go upstairs to rest.. there were nights that he will just grab her in the bed to play with her.  ' yes am just a toy to him that he plays whenever he want' somin thought.

----------------

a week later

'hyunjoong ssi, we are  out of groceries' somin catch up with him before he walk out the house to work.

 

'do the groceries then,' he pulled out money from his wallet and hand it to her.  somin almost took them when he remebered that she cant go out.  what if kevin will see her or any of his men,  she will surely get drag there again. no, she cant go back there.  hyunjoong impatiently waiting.

 

'yah! why arent you taking it?'

' i ... i...i dont know where the grocery is located... and i dont know how to go there since i am not from this place...' she is stammering with her words hoping that he will be convinced with her words.

 

'what? look i dont know where you came from but i dont have time with your excuses' he walk out already but came back handling the money on her hands

 

' ask omoni to help you' he said

 

'hmn, thank you.' she bowed her head a little as he watched him heading on his car.

-----------

 

A/N :

hello, so finally i got a chance to work on a desktop. my phone is jumping right now as it rest for a while lol.,

please subscribe and comment.  please tell me what you think of my story, as how can i improve more.  thank you

 

sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling and other.

 

enjoy: