26

How did you know

SOMIN'S POV

THIS IS THE START OF MY PLAN, I AM HANDLING MONEY NOW.

this money is too much for just groceries. i must learn how to budget well so i can save more.  i will pay you hyunjoong by working hard, i wont get your money just like that. i will work hard, do everything you want with me until it satisfy you. atleast it wont be hard for me to have some of this money.

 

END OF SOMIN'S POV

 

omoni help her doing the groceries and even dragged her to the shopping mall and showered her with expensive items.  she is not comfortable since they are in the groceries, she always look behind and everywhere afraid kevin will see her or even one of his men.  omoni notice her act.

 

'what's wrong child?'

'nothing omoni am just having an upset stomach' she lied

'oh, why you didnt tell me, come on let's go home, we will just continue this next time.

----------------------

Hyunjoong's POV 

why isnt she here yet, it's late already and she didnt even cook.  i had cancelled meeting so i got home early but i found the house empty as in no toy for me. i have good time with her i must admit.  she is so naive that she always blush everytime a got near her.  well, she is indeed amazing doing all the house chores without complaint. the bedroom always fix and change the bed sheet every now and then. i feel so comfortable living with her.... wait..... no, this is not what i plan.  i am just playing with her until she surrenders to my game and escape. what am i thinking? geez.

 

END OF HYUNJOONG POV.

 

SOMIN'S POV 

 

it's been almost a month now since we live together, i had not enough money though so i must stay here a little more. i will be with my brother soon.  but why i feel sad thinking about leaving him? i honestly admit that i love him, i really do but i know that he is not inlove with me.  i cant even blame him treating me this way. he has all the right to get angry with this situation.  i cant help myself but to accept it.

i just notice that this past few days, he always go home very late.  he rarely join me for dinner, and when he got home he just dragged his self to bed. he never touch me either.  what's wrong with him? maybe, he had his someone special out there already that he spend time with. thinking of this really hurt me a lot but do i have the right to oppose? am just me, a nobody to him.

 

HYUNJOONG POV 

 

'hyunjoong you cant be late on the wedding ok.  i will bring somin so just be there on time, arasso?' omoni barging me since morning about jaejoong's wedding, he is my cousin.

'ara'. i then hungup and massage my temple.  i am really having a headache now, not for the work load but thinking about somin and our situation.  these past few days i made sure that i wont talk to her. i have this feeling that  i cant figure out.  i noticed her eyes in our last lovemaking, they are really sad and i felt sad as well. why? wait... did i say lovemaking? heck! do i have feelings for her now? no, this cant be. am just playing with her and plan to let go after this and turn back my life into its normal state. but why every time she sleeps i crossed the distant between us as i come near the couch where she is sleeping and stare  at her face for long.. she is beautiful i must admit.. fair skin, plump lips  ahhh i always have this urge to touch her and make her mine but i controlled myself everytime.  what is happening to me.  i dont know where she came from,  i want to ask her about it but my pride dont want to get down. this is frustrating.

' what's with that face' it yunho

i signal him to come in 

'what brings you here?'

'i will go with you in jae's wedding....'

'oh, ok.' i said as i continue to sign the documents infront of me.

 

'you seems different man' this guy surely can read me well.

 

'what?' i look at him  

 

'you are inlove'

 

'yah!' what is this guy talking about?

 

'come on we grew up together we share our thoughts before and now you are hiding on me?, you are hurting my feelings man', yunho fake his act 

 

i just hiss him and look back at the documents

 

'man! you are such...' surely he wont let it go

 

'alright!, i wont bother you anymore, i wont even join you nor answer your calls' he was about to leave when i said 'wait' he then turn around and quickly sat infront of my table.

' i have this feeling that am having a hard time figuring out....' i started

'and? it's about your wife?' he asked with smile

i just nodded. ' oh i knew it before, somin is really such a sweet and cute lady, actually i sensed this before that you will soon fall for her.... you smile like an idiot every time we are together, though you are asaying that you are just playing with her... but i didnt believe you.  why did you agree for the first place anyway... its because hera hurt you? no man, i didnt buy that.. you wont agree to this just because of hera... maybe because somewhere there in your heart you had her you just didnt notice because hera is with you.; yunho nonstop talking made me realize a little. 

 

yes, when i saw her in opur house for the first time, i cant look at her straight in the eyes because her eyes are filled with mysteries. i cant state it right. i am avoiding her because of the fact that she distracted me where she even not talking to me, i have hera that time and i cant be judge of double timing even in my thoughts. and i was really annoyed when she slept with me. i felt that my judgement with her are all wrong..looking at her seems she cant even kill an insect but she slept with me and that is really disappointing, isnt? 

 

and now that we stay together for a month.  my feelings for her before seem popping once more.   so i cant accept that i fall so fast that i dont even know who she really is. i purposely avoid her

 

'you are inlove with her and man you must stop acting now., you are married to her for the first place and divorce is out of your parents wishes so just do the right thing.... go home for now and try to look for your wife' 

 

i was so silent absorbing what yunho told me. i then let a deep sigh ' ahhh so frustrating'