27

How did you know

yunho and i arrived at the wedding. my cousin seems so happy in this day as his bride is smiling brightly as well, they seem to love each other so much.. i look around searching for someone.  then my eyes stop at a certain figure wearing beautiful halter dress with a hemline not reaching the knees of the owner. she seems so pretty as she smiles, showing delight with the newly weds. smile formed in my lips, this girl can be stunning huh.  i walk near her for she is with my mother.. she startled upon seeing me.  her eyes are so beautiful why cant i admit that before? 

 

'you are here'; she said bowing her head a little

'hmn' i just said 

 

in the reception all men there are gazing at my wife, really? i can feel blood runs up my head as everyone is asking her for a dance. i dont know what got into me as i took her hand and dragged her  to the newly wed as i bid my goodbye to then and i want togo home right now.

---------------------

 

i just took a cold shower and ease of all the frustrating thoughts in my head. when i got out the bathroom i found her already sleeping.  i kneeled down and look at her pretty face. ' what have you done to me?

 

END OF HYUNJOONG'S POV