Wedding vows

How did you know

It's time for the most awaited beach wedding.  

 

hyunjoong chose the place and time of the wedding.  he wanted it with the beautiful scenery of the sunset.  the part of the beach (with white sand) is showered with different colors and kinds of flower petals. the arch where the the couple will exchange their vows is filled with different white flowers. the bride's path where she will walk all the way to the groom is in red carpet scattered with petals of red roses. 

 

--------------------

 

the bride is still inside the waiting area with her friend eun hye.

 

'am so happy for you my friend' eun hye is fixing somin's gown.

 

somin looks at her with full of emotion, 'thank you'

 

eun hye can sense that she is going to cry 'oh no, you dont.  you will messed up your make up if you will let those tears fall.' she then hand her a tissue tio wipe her eyes, 'be careful wiping them.  you must be the most beautiful person out there.' she said smiling to her

 

'thank you for being a good friend to me eun hye ah' they smile at each other and hold hands.

 

----------------

 

'you are so tense...man! relax, she wont run away.' yunho taps his shoulder ' if she will do that, i will chase her for you.'

he is standing right next to hyunjoong, ofcourse he is the bestman ever, who else. he is his best buddy, best critic, and best adviser of love.  because of this man here, he is happy living with the one he love.

 

'thanks man' hyunjoong said offering his hand for a shake.

 

'you are always welcome.' he then shook his hand with his friend

-------------------

 

there is the bride standing at the edge of the red carpet, she will walk alone all the way to the groom. all the eyes are in hers. she look so beautiful and elegant.  jaejoong will sing the wedding song for them.  hyunjoong who is standing at the other edge couldnt take his eyes off her, smiling  his heart out, he is so happy at the moment.

 

as jaejoong starts to sing  the song soft and slow, the bride launch her first step towards her groom..

 

I... remeber so well...

the day that you came....

into my life...

 

somin is walking so slow swaying at the rhythm of the song.  she is smiling while looking to his groom

 

You.... ask for my name..

you have the most....

beautiful smile..

 

hyunjoong is staring on the walking bride and she is almost near him.  his heart beats so fast, he is smiling and happy thinking that this beautiful lady will be with him for the rest of his life.

 

My life.... started to change..

I wake up each day...

feeling alright..

 

'just a few steps and I can be with you. i can see your eyes smiling on me.  I can feel your love so tenderly. I hope we stay like this forever...and so dear God, please help me......' -somin thoughts

 

With you....right by my side..

makes me feel things..

will work out just fine..

 

'she's here now right in front of me and she's so beautiful and wonderful, stay here with me, dont go anywhere, coz i love you so much......' -hyunjoong thoughts

 

then the hired orchestra plays the song without the vocal (jaejoong stop singing for the meantime)

 

they smile at each other when somin reach the groom. hyunjoong lift somin's hand and led her tothe arch

 

the music stops for a while when the host of the wedding starts the ceremony with the duties and responsibilities of ach other.

 

and now, it's time for the ring and vows to be proclaimed.

 

Hyunjoong while sliding the ring to somin's finger;

 

'I, kim hyun joong, take you, jung so min, to be my wedded wife... i promise to cherish and love you... in richer or in poorer...in sickness or in health...in sorrow or laughter....till death do us part...'

 

while he is stating this, tears of joy fell down his cheeks, he said this in somin's eyes with full of sincerity and love.

 

Somin while sliding the ring to his finger:

 

'I, Jung somin, take you , kim hyun joong, to be my wedded husband... i promise to cherish and love you... in richer or in poorer...in sickness or in health...in sorrow or laughter....till death do us part...'

 

somin is also crying while stating her vows.  she love him so much that she think she will die without him.

 

then jaejoong continues the song with too much emotion:

 

How did you know...

I needed someone like you in my life

that there's an empty space in my heart

you came at the right time in my life..

 

the wedded couple are staring in each other's eyes and crying with happiness as both of them try to wipe them away with their tumbs lovingly... hyunjoong kiss the bride with so much passion and love.

 

I never forget 

how you brought the sun to shine in my life

andtook all the worries and fears that i have

 

they broke the kiss and embrace each other in their loving arms.

 

I guess what am really trying to say

It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way

no wordscan express how much..

I..... love..... you.....

 

the witnesses of the wedding are all teary eyes with the scene.  they are clapping their hands and cheering for the newly wedded couple.