CHAPTER SEVEN

Her Touch

As the days had gone by, Kai would always take time to‘visit’ Erin at the attic while she was working and just plainly annoy the heck out of her.

 

“When are you ever going stop?” Erin asked him, shooting him a glare.

 

Kai shrugged as he chuckled in amusement, “Until you fall for me.”

 

The girl rolled her eyes, hitting him in the arm with a ruler.

 

“Ow! You know that hurts right?”

 

“That’s for annoying me all the time.” Erin told him, she narrowed her eyes at him but they soon softened when she watched Kai while he was curiously looking at the sketchpad on the table. There was something about him, something like a mysterious aura that makes her drawn to him even though he was annoying and conceited.

 

Kai tore his eyes away from the sketchpad to find Erin looking at him; a smirk grew on the corner of his lips, “Falling for me already?”

 

She then felt her cheeks heat up when he found her; quickly looking away, Erin pretended to drop something on the floor, ‘Smooth move Erin, now he thinks you like him’

 

“You know if you keep on hiding down there, you might grow some mushrooms.” Kai joked

 

Erin stood up from where she hid, “Go home.”

 

“Make me.”

 

Then Erin had an idea, she smirked as she walked up to him and gently grabbed the hem of his shirt, playing with it; her eyes looking up at him.

 

Kai was taken back with her sudden actions; he then composed himself as he noticed the game that she was playing at him. He slowly leaned down with his face few inches away from hers and notices the pink tint that was growing on Erin’s cheeks.

 

Erin closed her eyes shut as if she was waiting for something to happen when she suddenly heard Kai’s laugh when he stepped back from the closed distance between them.

 

“Were you waiting for a kiss?”

 

She threw a small roll of yarn at him, “You’re so annoying!” Erin shouted

 

He clutched his stomach as he laughed even harder but stopped when the yarn hit him in the face, “You should’ve seen the look on your face.” Kai said after calming down, he picked up the yarn that hit him in the face and played with it. He wanted to kiss her right there and then when their faces were only a few inches apart but he couldn’t bring himself to do it since Erin would probably hate him for kissing her and they were nowhere on that level, the two of them are simply…friends. But he remembered that he had to hurry and he was running out time.

 

“Hyung? No…way…” another voice spoke.

 

Erin and Kai both turned their heads to see Sehun standing by the door way, dumbfounded as if his eye sockets were about to drop out.

 

“Hyung? Him?” Erin pointed at Kai.

 

Kai stood frozen, ‘Oh crap.’

 

"Am I missing something here?" She gave Kai a curious look

 

---

A/N: If you're still subscribed to this story...thank you for not leaving and I'm sorry for the lack of updates in this story.

My inspiration just disappeared but now I got my mojo back and I will try to update this story when I can.