CHAPTER THREE

Her Touch

 

After settling everything down, Erin decided to explore the house for a bit since the last time that she had been here was when she just in elementary. She was trying to find a very good spot for working because she needs to think of new ideas for her new fashion line.

Every room that she saw was alright until her feet dragged her in front of an old door at the end of the 2nd floor hallway.

“This door leads to where?” She muttered, grabbing the doorknob and opened the door.

As the door opened, a staircase came into the view. Erin went up to the staircase slowly and her brightened when she saw the attic.

“Waaahh~ this is perfect!” She squealed in delight while twirling around until she was interrupted by someone –Sehun.

“Erin? What are you doing in here?” He asked, walking up to her.

“I was looking for a perfect place where I can work peacefully and this attic seems to be the perfect place.” She replied.

Sehun listened while his eyes roamed around the room like he was searching for something.

Erin noticed him and looked to where he was looking, “What are you looking at?”

The boy shook his head, “Nothing. Come on, dinner is ready. My mother and Joon hyung are waiting downstairs.” He told her before going down and leaving Erin at the attic.

--------------

"How do you find the house so far?" Mrs. Oh asked

Erin and Joon just nodded in unison while eating their food.

"How about your rooms?"

Joon muttered a 'Fine' while Erin just smiled.

"Mrs. Oh, may I use the attic as a work room?" Erin suddenly asked, earning a bewildered look from Sehun.

'What?!' He furrowed his eyebrows and stopped eating.

Mrs. Oh smiled and nodded, "Sure dear, you can use the attic. This is your house anyway."

Erin smiled and continued on eating while Sehun got up from his seat and went upstairs.

'What's with him?' Erin thought, watching Sehun walk out.

--------------

That night, Erin was in her new room lying on her bed. Her first day in this new house had been fairly good as she expected. But she couldn't take her mind off on the way Sehun acted around her. Why was he cold? Did she do something wrong? She heaved out a frustrated sigh and buried her face in her pillow.

Her phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" Erin answered

"Erin!" The voice from the other line squaked.

It was Sulli, her bestfriend.

"Sulli...what's up?"

"You said you were going to call me after you have moved into the house!"

"Oh right! I forgot, sorry.."

"So!"

"Huh?"

"How was it?"

"What?"

"The house!"

"Good~ Hey Sulli? I gotta go, I feel so tired. I'll call you tomorrow and tell you everything, okay? Goodnight!"

"Fiiinnee~ Goodnight."

The line went dead and Erin fell asleep.

 

--

A/N: SORRRRYY for another long wait! Currently enjoying the summer vacation. hehe (-w-)v THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS and SUBS! I LOVE YOU GAIZ! *3* Oh and EXO'S MAMA...AWESOMENESS. Anyway! Comments are much loved! ;D