CHAPTER FIVE

Her Touch

 

One week had already passed by since the two’s first encounter and after that Erin never saw Kai again. But she couldn’t forget about the way he looked at her when he was asking for her name.

“But it’s weird how he disappeared after I hid him…” She said to herself while she working on her new collection at the attic.

 

“He? Who’s he?” Sehun asked as he entered the attic with a tray of snacks and juice with him.

 

Erin was startled when she heard someone replied to her, “Oh gosh Sehun-ssi please don’t startle me just like that. You should knock before coming in.” She told him

 

Sehun just gave her a weird stare before placing the tray down next to the girl’s workroom table, “I knocked before coming in,”

 

“Oh…” She mentally face palmed after hearing his answer.

 

“You seemed to be pretty out of it lately, is there something bothering you?” He asked

 

Should she tell him? Should she tell him that she just met a boy in the attic that rainy night about a week ago? Erin groaned as ruffled her hair in frustration. But it was weird having a normal conversation with Sehun, before they would only look at each other and greets one another by nodding or slightly smiling but now he was right next to her, asking if she has a problem.

 

Erin heaved out a sigh and glanced at him, she was about to speak when Mrs. Oh’s voice interrupted them, “Sehun? Can you come down for a moment?”

 

She heard the boy groan as he left her in the attic.

 

When Sehun was gone, Erin sat at the wooden chair and held her phone, “Maybe I should just call Sulli and tell her what happened last week.” She told herself

 

But she was still hesitating whether to tell anyone. Erin never liked keeping secrets from her best friend, she wasn’t good in lying to anyone either, “Oh gosh what do I do?” She mumbled

 

“Don’t tell anyone that you saw me?”

 

That voice made her turn around, it was him! The boy from that night. What was his name again? Oh right, Kai.

 

“Seriously, what’s with people not knowing how to knock?” She grumbled

 

Kai chuckled as he leaned his back against the wooden wall, “The window was open, so there’s no need for me to knock.” He made up, because he just couldn’t tell her that he was just there in the attic – hidden in a corner where she left him the night a week ago.

 

“But still! You could’ve knocked!” She scolded

 

He shrugged while giving her a cheeky smile.

 

Erin shot a glare at him before going back to work.

 

“Missed me?” Kai asked playfully, smirking.

 

“No way! I have only met you once!”

 

“And you’re still denying it, admit it after that night you couldn’t forget about me~” He even more making the girl slap him in the arm.

 

“Stop saying such gibberish things!” She glared at the boy next to her.

 

Kai laughed out loud after seeing her get mad, he actually found it cute. “Okay, I’m sorry.” He apologized

 

“What are you doing here anyway? Don’t you have other things to do? Like hang-out with your circle of friends or something.” She asked

 

He sat at Erin’s workroom table and played with one of the rulers, “I don’t really have any friends, since my family moves a lot.” Kai lied again.

 

Erin looked at the boy’s facial expression; she felt sorry him and how she treated him a while back, “Oh…”

 

“But I guess I have one now…”

 

“Who?”

 

“She’s right next to me,” Kai smiled at her, ruffling her hair.

 

“Hey! I didn’t agree to be your friend!” She retorted

 

He jumped off the table and pointed at her using the ruler that he was holding, “But you are now~”

 

Erin rolled her eyes at him and chuckled at his childish attitude, “Oh great,” She replied, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

 

Somebody had interrupted them and called out for Erin, “Erin-ah!” Her brother Joon called out.

 

She sighed and glanced at Kai, “Be right back, my idiotic brother probably wants to me to do something for him,”

 

Kai nodded and saluted at her, “I’ll be right here.” He said, winking at her.

 

Erin turned her back at him and shook her head, smiling as she left.

 

-------------------

A/N: Eh~ there you have the fifth one, I'm still deciding on whether how many chapters will this story have,

but I think I might end it soon...but not too soon though.hehe~