CHAPTER ONE

Her Touch

“Are you sure about moving to the old house?” Joon asked, looking over at his little sister.

Erin nodded. She was excited and really happy when she and her brother inherited their grandparents’ old house. Erin loves old places and vintage things, so moving in to the old house made it more exciting for her.

“It’s beautiful…” Erin told her brother. Her eyes were glued at the old house in front of her.

When the two were about to go inside the porch of the house, a lady came out and greeted them. “You must be Joon and Erin. I’m Oh Hyemi but you may call me Mrs. Oh, I’m the caretaker of your grandparent’s house.”

A boy who looked like he was around Erin’s age, suddenly ran out of the house, “Moth-” he was cut off at the sight of Joon and Erin.

“Ah, this is my son Sehun.” Mrs. Oh said, turning to her son. “Sehun-ah, go introduce yourself.”

The boy named Sehun protested at first because he was a bit shy, “H-hi, I’m Oh Sehun…just call me Sehun and uhhh…nice to meet you.” He said.

Erin giggled at his shyness, “What year and month were you born Sehun-ssi?”

“April 1994. How about you?

“May 1994…”

“You can call him oppa.” Mrs. Oh interrupted, making Sehun look at her.

Erin nodded curtly, smiling at Sehun. “Sure, it seems like I’m going to have two brothers now.”

Mrs. Oh chuckled, “True. Now Sehun-ah, you were calling me for what dear?” she asked her son.

Sehun just shook his head, “Nevermind, I’m going up to the attic.” He told his mother and left. His mother’s smile faded away when he left.

Joon and Erin just watched the Sehun leave.

“Come on in now. We cleaned everything up before you arrived.” Mrs. Oh said

The siblings went inside the house. Joon smiled at the sight of their mother’s childhood photo. “Check this out, its mom.” He grinned, showing the photo to Erin.

“Waahh~ she looks just like me.” Erin said in awe

“She’s our mother. No doubt about that.” Joon chuckled

Erin made a face at her brother and then diverted her attention to the photo next to her grandparent’s wedding picture. She took the photo and stared at it for a moment. The photo was Mrs. Oh’s family. There was she and then a man next to her –whom she believed was Mr. Oh, Sehun and a boy whom she hasn’t seen yet.

“I see that you’re interested at our family photo.” Mrs. Oh said, making Erin feel a little startled.

Erin smiled, “Sorry, I was just fascinated.” She replied, but then she suddenly had the courage to ask who the boy next to Sehun was.

“Mrs. Oh?”

“Yes Erin?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, of course.”

“The…I mean this boy beside your son Sehun…”

“Hmm?”

“Who is he?”

“Oh…that boy?” Mrs. Oh’s voice trailed off. “He is Sehun’s half-brother, Jong In…”

‘Sehun's half-brother?’ Erin thought. “Where is he now?”

The lady looked down in sadness and sighed, “He suddenly went missing…”

Erin couldn’t help but pity her and feel guilty at the same time, “Oh...”

Mrs. Oh just smiled and patted Erin’s shoulder, “It's fine, I just hope he's alright wherever he is right now.” 

 

----

A/N#1: Reposted the whole story again. I lost it after AFF had some problems with the website, but now the story is back! Oh! Do comment and tell what you think. Your constructive comments help me write better! What do you think of the 1st chapter? -3- 

A/N#2: Made few changes in this chapter. Just read it.haha