CHAPTER TWO

Her Touch

Sehun’s Point Of View

The grandchildren of the former owners have arrived. I was looking out of the window in the attic and heaved out a sigh. My eyes then diverted their attention at the girl.

The girl named Erin, she’s something. When I saw her, I felt some weird but good aura around her.

“Hyung…” I turned my head to the mannequin. “Do you think the girl can save you?” I asked.

I sighed and felt stupid. Why am I talking to a mannequin? Arrghh. Sehun stop it.

Feeling no hope of getting a response from that mannequin, I left the room and saw the two new owners of the house settling their things in their respective rooms.

My eyes widened when I saw Erin going inside Jongin hyung’s room.

What the heck?

“Erin!” I called out.

Her head turned to my voice’s direction, “Hey Sehun. Do you need something?”

“Are you staying in that room?” I asked.

She responded with a nod, “Yes, why? Is there something wrong with this room?” She replied, her finger pointing at the door.

I could only reply with a shake of my head, “Nothing…Nothing at all,” I said, leaving her and went back to my room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin’s Point Of View

I stared at Sehun for a moment as he walked away from me. Why did he ask me such question? I narrowed my eyes at the door and opened it.

“Whoa…” I blurted out in amazement.

The room was very vintage and almost half of the room was in color blue. It was a paradise for me. I twirled around enjoying the view of my new room. I stopped in my tracks when I spotted a next to the bed.

“It was the boy from the previous photo…” I murmured, my eyes looking at the photo.

The boy in the photo, he looks very handsome up close. He was not the flower boy type and his features were more mature than Sehun’s.

I was looking at the photo when I heard someone knocking, “Come in,” I shouted.

My brother walked inside the room and glanced sideway, as if he was examining the room.

“Nice room you have here sis,” Joon complimented, sitting beside me and grinned like a fool. Sorry Joon.

I nodded, “Yeah and check this out,” I showed him the photo of Mrs. Oh’s missing son.

“Jongin? Mrs. Oh’s other son?”

“Yeah…wait, how did you know his name?”

“Mrs. Oh told me of course,”

“Ahh…”

“You seemed to be attracted to him,” Joon teased, chuckling and amused at what he said.

I shot him a glare, “Dude, he’s missing.”

My brother raised both of his hands up in defense.

Little did I know that what I said was wrong…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Finally! I updated~ Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. It was final exams last week that's why I haven't updated yet.

And thanks for the comments! 19 SUBS? OMG~ ILY gaiz (/*3*)/ I promise to update soon!