Something Fishy

Mission : Protect NEW FACE!

“Well your bedroom should be upstairs, and the bathroom is on the left down the hall. I don’t know what was going through my Aunt’s head when she agreed to let you rent a room here, but since we are all here and will be living in the same house, I’ll introduce myself.”

Seojin sighed and stuck her hand out to Minhyun.

“Hi, I’m Yang Seojin. Please don’t stay here too long.” She smiled innocently and grumbled the last part.

Minhyun took her hand and gave it a firm squeeze.

“I’m Minhyun, it’s nice to meet you, too.” He smiled.

“Ren. But you already know that.” Ren nodded his head to her.

Seojin scowled at his smart remark and cleared as she took her hand away from Minhyun’s.

“Well, I’m going down to the supermarket to go buy something to make dinner with. Want to come with me?” She asked kindly.

Only because she didn’t want to carry all the food by herself.

“No.”

“I’ll go.”

Minhyun raised his hand while Ren took  a seat on the couch.

“Great. Let me just grab a sweater and I’ll be right back.” She smiled and shot a glare at Ren before heading upstairs.

Ren shrugged.

“Why try so hard, hyung?” He asked.

Minhyun’s wiped the sweet smile off his face and replaced it with a cold, emotionless smirk.

“Just doing my job.” He replied.

“It really shouldn’t be that hard to ask the girl about her father.” Ren said.

Seojin skipped down the stairs with a black hoodie on and her wallet in one hand.

“Alright, let’s go before it gets dark...” She poked Minhyun’s arm.

“Hey Seojin-ah, what does your father do for a living?” Ren piped up.

Minhyun gave him a stern look of disapproval.

A moment of shock crossed her face for a split second. “And why do you ask that?” She asked casually.

“Just wondering how he could afford such a nice house.”

Seojin stood still in her spot as Ren’s eyes bore into her soul.

“Tell me.”

“No of your business~” She stuck out her tongue, and grabbed Minhyun’s wrist.

“Let’s go, it’s getting dark.” She smiled.

“Fishy fishy...” Ren smirked.

-------

SO after not updating for like.. FOREVER and recieving several death threats nice comments asking me to continue, I did :)